*********, No rules

• Thread startercuckoldBG
  • Start date
Do whatever you want. Have her pics and info all available for whoever can ruin her best. Feeling risky but no one has been too mean yet.
ad 129 108 353
Pw alexandraz

cuckoldBG said:
Who want's to cum all over those perky tits?

DSC01205.JPG

image.jpg

Hi, male sub bi, needs to be controlled
anydesk 483637865
teamviewer 834 623 131

whatever you like is fair game. no rules or limits if you can get your hands on it with my slut gf.
ad 129 108 353
pw alexandraz

Hi, male sub bi, needs to be controlled
anydesk 483637865
teamviewer 834 623 131

Havefun said:
whatever you like is fair game. no rules or limits if you can get your hands on it with my slut gf.
ad 129 108 353
pw alexandraz
Ssn fb insta families social media, her work address etc have your way

I wanna connect someone

148229788 connect me and show me some hot stuff and i cum

All info and pics available. Do what u like, change settings, background, repost on ALL sites. Work Ssn id social media. Prove that you’re hard.
Ad 129 108 353
Pq alexandraz

looking for brutal dom to take control, lock me out and do as he pleases on my pc ad 528232714 NO PIC collectors i will disconnect my mouse and black out my screen for you

repost and ****** what you like. google drive is open to share all her pics and info. change settings lock me out etc. have some fun with my girl. be mean with ********* unless youre scared
ad 129 108 353
pw alexandraz

Anyone wanna take over my Facebook and cuck me, message and perv over my sweet teen Church loving angelic sister n my loving family anything goes make me squirm and make my heart pound make me feel ashamed for showing of my sis and family and for the sin i have done.
i feel so bad and ashamed, maybe even perv over my sister sweet church friends.
own my cock and my cum make me beg to cum over my sister, i have anydesk, pm me open to ideas anything goes come make me sin for you.

ashwiniwife said:
ny dom want own my pc..install spyware and monitor and spy my wife secret ways. and ****** family girls pics videos..in anydesk .pm plsny dom want own my pc..install spyware and monitor and spy my wife secret ways. and ****** family girls pics videos..in anydesk .pm pls
I want to make the women of your family my whores

Anydesk : 604 742 301
Password : Jim12345
Do more than just browse. Lets see how far doms will go

Anydesk open now 628387529.
Do as you wish with her pics & vids, blocking keyb & mouse or black out my screen wellcome.

repost and ****** what you like. google drive is open to share all her pics and info. change settings lock me out etc. have some fun with my girl. be mean with ********* unless youre scared
ad 129 108 353
pw alexandraz