• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

No Way Back

• Thread starterschristo
  • Start date

schristo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2008
I am happy to have found this site, as I am now cucked never to return...aroused, confused, and humiliated.

My wife of four years is a statuesqe 5'9'' with an athletic body, extremely strong legs, natural 36C breasts and the most intense eyes imaginable. She is 29 and I am 40. We have always enjoyed a powerful sexual lifestyle yet a wonderful relationship. In our early years we enjoyed many harmless fantasies, most mild by standards of this forum.

I learned early that my wife was not afraid to push the limits, and she made many of my fantasies realities often times calling my bluff. I travel between offices in Tampa and Atlanta usually 3-4 days per week. Often when I was away we began a ritual of good old fashioned phone sex, and even though a married couple, it was extremely passionate and satisfying.

On one such call late in the evening I suggested that if she was really the hot slut she indicated, that she belonged on the street, as that was the true essence of the ***** she so claimed to be. The fantasy brought me (and I thought her) to an intense orgasam. We conclued the call, I told her I loved her, and would be home the next day on the 6PM plane.

I arrived back in Tampa as planned at at about 6:30PM and got a call on my cell phone from my wife. She said, "I am tired and I need you to pick me up"
I said sure, where are you? She said the corner of Columbus Drive and Tampa Bay Blvd. I said WHAT? What are you doing there?" She said, just come get me , and she hung up.

That corner happens to be the center of ************, and the crack ***** trade in Tampa. I was absolutely incensed and mortified. I hurried to the area, with a shortness of breath, trembling sensation, yet an arousal that defied belief.

I hurried across town and approached the location with a blood pumping lust...anger, shame, embarassment and strange submission. There standing on the corner was my wife! She wore red spandex hot pants slung 5 inches below her navel, (with 6 inch side seams) a white torn men's under shirt, cut just below her tits, no bra, red stiletto pumps and a black baseball cap with her auburn hair pulled throught the back. As I approached, she leaned into the side window of a stopped car and spoke with a man at the wheel.

I yelled at her, "get in the car", "you can't be dressed in public like that", what are you doing?" She look at me with her hungry eyes and simply said "being a slut"

I never asked the events of that day....had she fucked for money all afternoon, or simply acted the part to prove she would and could. I am not sure I want to know. She clearly enjoyed the blissful torture she caused me that day. It did curtail my fantasies for a number of months and it should have taught me a lesson. She was clearly enjoying the mental sexual domination.

Six months past, events and memories dulled and our relationship was terrific.

However again away in Alanta, my dark sided road lust returned and I began to taunt my wife about fucking a black cock. I told her I would be taking the late flight and urged her to "hit happy hour" and find the biggest, darkest man she could. I closed by saying I doubted she could do it. The events of that evening changed our relationship for ever.

I returned to our town home about 10:30PM, opened the door and yelled "Hi honey, I am home". I heard no reply. I rolled my luggage in, went to the refrigerator, and called again. Nothing. I then walked to the base of the stairs and there were a pair of men's dress shoes, and they were not mine!

I heard some whispers, and them my wife called and said "just a minute I'll be right down. In a moment she came down the stairs, she had a bath towel wrapped around her body and wore a black set of pumps. She kissed me, and the smell of sweat, sex and cock was unmistakable. I asked what was going on, who was up stairs and could I come up........

She handed me three poloroid photos...the first was of a huge black man, laying on his back in our bed with a massive erect cock. It appeared nearly twice as long as mine and three times the girth.

The second was my wife, with the strangers cock buried in her mouth to his balls,
she looked directly into the camera, her eyes teary, her make-up running, I am sure from the pain of accomodating him entirely. The veins in her neck and the distended throat left no doubt of her deep throat abilites. A skill never needed for me.

The final picture was of my wife cow girl style, the unkowns 10 inch cock stretching my wifes cunt to capacity. His balls, pressed against her swollen and red cunt lips.

I felt nauseated. The faithfulness of our marriage was gone.

I said "get him out of hear. I want to see him". She declined and said, enjoy the pictures, I need black cock and assended the stairs.

The next 2 hours were a changing point in my life. I sat in my house, denied access to my room as my wife fucked a giant of a man.

I heard as she convulsed in orgasm after orgasm, screeming "don't stop", fuck your white slut", fill my cunt. There were a series of periods of intense screeming, moaning and then silence. From the noise I estimate the stranger came 4 times, further humiliating a man who struggles to cum twice.

Tears came into my eyes... what did this mean...I was totally exiled from my wife, our intmacy destroyed.

Eventually my wife and new lover again decended the stairs. He was a huge man, probably 6'5'' 260 pounds. In an uncomfortable exchange, I said hello. He simply said, "nice place you have"

My wife look destroyed....A satiated distant stare, glazed eyes, hair matted, make up smudged. To further humiliate me she`said they were`going out and I need not wait up. They left hand in hand...she wearing a black crop top and a micro mini...reaching just below here cunt. Her legs glissened with perspiration, sperm and her own cum.

I went upstairs to discover a bed soaked in juices. The wet stains covered almost the entire width of the bed. I then realized that he had brought her to full orgasm, ejaculation and her resulting squirting. I had only managed to bring her to this intense level of pleasure once before in 4 years of marriage.

I lay away in total disbelief. At about 4 AM my wife returned alone. She said not a word. She came upstairs, and lay back against the headboard of the bed, she freely opened her legs....her cunt lips were swollen to three times their normal size, their crimson color acknowledged a night of abuse, her pussy gapped.....She bragged how he had fucked her a final time in the car...

Depsite all my feelings....I needed to swallow the cum he deposited deep in her pussy. I lay on may back as she straddled my face and slowly she stained to empty her wound into my waiting mouth....I swallowed as an obedient servant.

I entered her stretched cunt with my erect cock... Globs of strange cum continued to drain from my wife and became matted around my balls....I lasted 2 minutes. She simply laughed and turned out the light.

Our marriage has changed, never to return as before. I am now the outsider and my wife continues to humilate me with ever more debased situations.
I am torn between utmost lust and absolute personal distruction. Help!

What a lucky cuck!! Hopefully you will be further blessed with a beautiful black baby. Enjoy this babe... I would love her and the baby.

Great story

Even though I am not into the whole bbc thing for my relationship, that was a great story. I am taking it as the truth, but whether it happened like that or not, you have a great way of telling a story. You were really able to make this reader feel how you were feeling. And I really like the way you describe how depraved she is. Great story.

I love that feeling of a swoolen pussy with cum dripping from it. It's so slippery and hot inside. You lucky guy.

No Way Back - Now Completely Cucked

My wife and I have flirted with this lifestyle for over a year. Her willingness to satisfy my urging for her to fuck a black cock were fulfilled much too quickly… much to my surprise, fear and arousal. Yet, somehow this event bothered me and caused me to pull back and to fear a loss or change in our relationship. She had called my bluff and I had folded.

However I learned last Thursday that the situation was far different than I believed.

I was away on a planned 8 day business trip. My last meeting was canceled and was able to return home a day early. When I arrived at home I walked in and was in for a shock.

There was my wife…dressed as a complete slut. She wore the tiniest of low-rider jean cutoffs, 5 inch platform leather boots rising above the knee, and a tee shirt tied in a knot just below her tits. She had a 2 inch leather choker collar around her neck and dark eyeliner, mascara and an over abundance of bright red lip stick Her long auburn hair was in wet ringlets, tied at the top of her head, then cascading down her neck to her shoulders. She had oiled her legs and stomach with baby oil which glistened in the dim lights.

I said…what in the fuck is going on? She stood directly in front of me, without saying a word and stared. My heart raced, I felt warm in anticipation of an answer. After what seemed like an eternity and without once removing her intense stare she said…”you always wanted a slut ***** wife...now you have one”.

Without the slightest hesitation she said that I had challenged her to pick-up a black stranger and fuck him in our bed. She had followed my directions and met Victor.
I said yes…”I remember so well”.

She then said she had fucked Victor behind my back at least twice a week since she had first met him. He had slept in our bed 5 times while I was away and she had fucked him in other locations at least 10 additional times.

I was hurt, pissed and humiliated. But she had only begun. She said she would no longer accept my inadequate performance, my cock was too small for her, my inability to cum multiple times left her unsatisfied and my thin watery cum was just another sign of my sexual inferiority.

She bragged on how Victor so completely filled her, how she convulsed with orgasm, to the point of breathlessness…. How he brought her to complete ejaculations with uncontrolled spasms of release. She said he had never cum less than 3 times, and his cum was “thick, white and erupted in copious amounts”. She said “I feel like a woman when I see his sperm ever draining from her engorged cunt”. “I will never settle for a poor fuck again”.

She said Victor had also begun to introduce her to other black men and that she had fucked two of his friends. She said she would do anything that he wanted anywhere and with anybody. She seemed addicted.

I felt nauseated, foolish and betrayed and without a thing to say to her. I now had been unequivocally cucked, and there was nothing I could do about it. I was suddenly an outsider.

Now she said…”you asked what was going on…Victor is coming over with a group of his friends and they will be here in 45 minutes and I am going to fuck every one of them. “So I suggest you get the fuck out of here if you do not want to see it, or sit quietly and shut-up.”

THat story puts a lump in my throat.... write on.... I'm starting to really dig your wife (real or not!)

Users who are viewing this thread