• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nobueno

She looks very sexy!

keyholecouple said:
I am relatively new here. We post in chat sometimes as marriedasianmom... My wife Andrea has a fantasy of white and black cocks. She also has a fantasy of men older than her. She loves to pose, is very sexual, and is openminded. We love comments. Like alot of women, she is a great mom and cook too.

azhang2043@yahoo.comView attachment 430314View attachment 430315View attachment 430316View attachment 430317View attachment 430318

love to know more about you guys! do email/chat on yim with me at kojiisawara@yahoo.com.sg

Her hands will be busier with my cock than that of the picture. I can asure you. And of course she will be happier at the end

Great body! Lets hope your wife will find a lover soon to cuckold you

Delicious. I remember her from redclouds. Always up for a chat about her. I've sent you a friend request.

She wouldn't have any problem being serviced by as many quality big black or white cocks as she would desire.

keyholecouple said:
I am relatively new here. We post in chat sometimes as marriedasianmom... My wife Andrea has a fantasy of white and black cocks. She also has a fantasy of men older than her. She loves to pose, is very sexual, and is openminded. We love comments. Like alot of women, she is a great mom and cook too.

azhang2043@yahoo.comView attachment 430314View attachment 430315View attachment 430316View attachment 430317View attachment 430318

Well then she needs to mother and cook for my interracial child.

Message me if interested.

I would love to squeeze my thick hard Scottish cock into her lovely sweet pussy stretching her seeing her fab tits bounce with every stroke.
Love to see my cum on her lovely skin.

Beautiful wife

Thanks for sharing....

:cool: That my friend .. is defo, a azn wife to show! Well done, she's a pearler indeed mate!

Users who are viewing this thread