• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Noelia Sex Tape

• Thread starterjjray987
  • Start date

jjray987

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2009
So this Latina that's famous or something makes a sex tape. In it she's just stuffing a huge dark dick inside her, and it's really hot. I found it on myfreepaysite. It's a free website, and I'm doing this on impulse so I don't have a link, but its under celebrity sex tapes. Check it out. But anyways, does anyone know if that dark dick is in fact BBC? Also check out this French aristocrat and her rapper bf, who is Black.

Kinda takes away the excitement if nobody knows who she is. Anywho...I downloaded the video in about 10 minutes on Limewire. I didn't go to the website you mentioned in your post. If I have learned anything about the internet, when somebody goes out of their way to tell you something in free...watch out.

As for the guy being black...sorry, but it is this guy. Google is a motherfucker.

Yamil Wants Profits from X-Rated Noelia Video : People en Español

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread