• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

North Alabama Wife wants to try Black Cock

• Thread starterFuckMyWife_in_AL
  • Start date
4) all the above although #3 suites me fine.

I vote for 4 also ;)

4 for me too.

Another option: I go for real thing: your wife with a couple of BBC's !
^)_(^

I am a divorced white male in North Alabama and I pick 3 with me on Black Cum Cleanup.

For now

Other pics will come later

Attachments

• dw1.jpg
    dw1.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 138
  • dw2.jpg
    dw2.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 183
  • dw3.jpg
    dw3.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 177
  • dw4.jpg
    dw4.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 171
FuckMyWife_in_AL said:
Natural,

Unless you bring very recent test results showing that you are STD free, we afraid that would need to use a condom. We are a little crazy, but not stupid.

Bringing very recent test results would be worth it.

Oh, and thanks for the sexy dildo pics. That is what I was hoping to see. I really like them.

Also, I wanted to be sure and bump you thread, so here it goes.

Ok guys. Here is the deal. She is so ready to try black cock. She has dragged us out to the club, for the past couple of weeks looking to hookup with a black stranger. However, each time we have managed to come home empty. She has danced with several and has flirted around a lot. However, it always seems that the guys she had her eye are with someone else or that that while they are black, they are of a international flavor and he wants an american black guy. Anyway, she has become fixiated on the idea of hooking up with a black stranger at a club. While, I am sure this will eventually happen, I would like to help her out by speeding up the process a bit.

What I need is someone in the area, to meet her at night club without her being any the wiser. Remember, when we go to the club, she is looking to hookup with a black guy. So as long as you show her some attention, she will be willing.

If your in interested, in our area and serious about helping me set this up, email me at hsvalcouple@yahoo.com

Your wife has a great ass... have you had any takers?

any luck yet m8ty?
any pic's from the momentus ocasion?

Users who are viewing this thread