• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

North central Indiana

• Thread starterIndianacplforbull
  • Start date

Indianacplforbull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2006
Looking for long term relation with thick bull.

Pics

A cpl of pics

Attachments

• DSCN0044.JPG
    DSCN0044.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 837
  • DSCN0046.JPG
    DSCN0046.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 592
wish I were closer to you. she is just the type of succulent woman I enjoy filling!

great pics hope u find some big black bulls

South Bend

We are from South Bend area seeking the same. Glad to see more couples from our area on here. We would really like to find someone local so there can be more frequent meets.

Attachments

• j&e1.jpg
    j&e1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 637
Hi

I am in school but have relatives in S Bend - Roseland so I get there often. 24 yr old coll student. would love to chat!

Stephen aee1157@aol.com

Did you guys get with Stephen? He seems like a really cool guy. We are in mexico for the week so we couldn't meet him this time. Good luck and have some great times!!

Missing out

I live in South Bend and have a Mandingo Gang Bang group and this couple does not want to meet with me. Does not want to meet any of the guys in my group either. The guy tells me that his wife is not turned on by me. Go figure??? Brothas beware when responding.

Users who are viewing this thread