• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Northeast Tennessee

• Thread starterBethTn
  • Start date

BethTn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2004
I'm 21. 5'5, curly blonde hair, blue eyes, 120lbs.
Looking for an attractive super thick & hung Black Bull who is mid 30's & under. D&D free with proof for barebacking safely. Seeking a lasting & longing friendship for possible cuckold relationship. Only seeking local in or near Johnson City, Tennessee. Must be a Gentleman. No rudes or fakes.

If you are interested in cuck curious male joining you and hung black in east, tn, reply to this.
Thanks

Only seeking Black Bulls.

Could we see a picture?

Hopefully the next time The Cavern is updated my advert with pics will be loaded in the Tennessee section.

My pics are up for those interested.

I hope in the wife section. :D

No. Its in the Tennessee adverts - bottom of page 9.

Edit: I'm talking of the Dark Cavern member site. Not the forums.

Hi!!

If you ever consider videotaping your event or possibly including another female in your play. Check out our site at http://www.downlovideo.com

It is free to join there with an email... helps us to block fakes and picture stealers by requiring membership.

Good luck bull hunting... You'll have a blast.

Kisses,
Cassie

Thanks, Cassie. I'll keep it in mind if I decide to do any videos. :)

TN, could you not put some of them here? Not a member of the pay side. (sniff)

No. Sorry.

My major loss. Maybe a pm? Let me become a fan! :eek:

Sure.

Beth, no need to be mean. I did not mean any harm.

I wasn't being mean. I thought you were asking if it was okay to private message, so I said sure.

Hi Beth

BethTn said:
I'm 21. 5'5, curly blonde hair, blue eyes, 120lbs.
Looking for an attractive super thick & hung Black Bull who is mid 30's & under. D&D free with proof for barebacking safely. Seeking a lasting & longing friendship for possible cuckold relationship. Only seeking local in or near Johnson City, Tennessee. Must be a Gentleman. No rudes or fakes.

Cedrick in Nashville would like to meet you, send me aline so we can chatt..

Hi Beth

Cedrick in Nashville send me a line so we can chat, i do come up to northTn sometimes to Gattlinburg, my email address is mandingotaurus@yaoo.com..

Hopr to chat later

Email sent.

Users who are viewing this thread