• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not a Cuck but GF is dating. Super depressed

• Thread starterwhatevur
  • Start date

whatevur

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2011
Hello everyone.

Im not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this. I'm not a cuckold and never even knew what cuckolding is until just recently when I did a search for 'girlfriend dating another guy'

I mostly just want to get all this off my chest and see what you guys think of the situation.

To start off with im Geoff, 19 and my girlfriend is JoAnn 18.

She moved here with here parents a few blocks away around 6 years ago and started seeing eachother pretty quickly. She didnt know anyone else in the area so I kinda lucked out, shes so pretty im sure that in any other circumstance she would have been dating the popular guys and such.

Were both virgins since her parents were pretty religious and she has had this princess fantasy of waiting until marriage and then everything being all perfect. I love her, so im fine with that. Sure, I'm horny all the time but it will all be worth it.

Like I said, im not a cuckold nor do I have those desires. Actually the thought of her with another guy disgusts me. Makes me want to throw up.
But it looks like that may be where we are headed.

She eventually made some girly friends through highschool, a few of which i didnt like, and they didnt like me back. They were gossip mean girl types. They kept trying to get her to break up with me so she could date within their social cirle.

As time went on, i got to know the other girls a bit too, even becoming 'friends' with one of them. Andrea. She started out trying to break us up, telling me that we 'dont belong together' or 'obvously aren't a good match'. Eventually though she realised that we loved eachother and since we were all friends she accepted it, unlike some of the other girls.

Anyway, I moved away, about a 30-40 minute drive away whhich isnt terrible but really makes things difficult. theres a communinity college where i moved too and i was able to get a pretty good entry-level job. Between the Classes and the work though I don't have much time to spend with Joann.

To make matters worse, JoAnn doesnt have a drivers license or have a car. She was never really interested in driving but she took the test a few times and failed so she gave up.

That means any time I want to hang out with her I have to drive home to go get her.

We have kinda a scheduled 'date night' on Saturday. Weve been going out on this day for years but recently with the workload ive been too tired, and ive cancelled a few of our date nights.

Well one week we were planning to go out on Saturday and see a move she was really interested in. We were both excited to have the day off and enjoy ourselves. Unfortunately my boss asked me to work on Saturday.

I tried to get out of it but failed. The job sucks, but I really dont want to lose this job it pays good for what it is.

When I told Joann she was really disappointed. I suggested that she go out with her friends or someone. She cried and accused me of not caring about her and hung up.

That was on Friday and I was at work, but when I got off I drove home to see her. I took her to my dads house and we cuddled on the couch for a long time and she said she was sorry for being mean. She understands that this is an important time in our lives building our wealth and experience.

After a while my dad came into the living room and asked what was up. We told him about the cancelled date and the movie.

She said she would go on her own if she could but she cant drive. So my dad volunteered to take her. He wanted to see the movie anway.

So he took her out on Saturday to the movie.

This is where things start to break down.

When they were there at the theatre, one of the gossip girls saw them there. Joann didnt think anything of it at the time.

Later on, a few weeks later the same thing happened, boss wants me to work on saturday again.

She was disappointed, so I asked if dad could take her out again.

They went to another movie (theres really not much else to do in town).

This time, several of the gossip girls were there. They approached and pulled JoAnn away to the bathroom to talk to her.

"OMG is that your new boyfriend JoAnn?

"No he's my B-"

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE INTO OLDER GUYS!"

"HE'S HOT"

"no he's Geoff's dad"

"OMG your dating your ex's DAD?"

The rumor had got around already that they were dating.
She tried to convince them otherwise, but they were relentless.

Later on on the phone, she cried about the situation. I don't really know how to help.

So rumor got around that she and I had broken up and she was dating. She was asked out a few times even.

It got out of hand fast.

One day, all of the girls got together and did their best to convince her to date others. A few of them, Mandy and Carol, were especially mean. Joann said they put me down and called me names. They said that now is the best time for her to date around since everone already thinks we are broken up.

The wost part is when she got home that night. Her parents talked to her and said they knew that she and I had broken up. To her surprise they were happy to hear that. Since Im not a mormon like them they want her to date only mormon guys. Her mom even suggested a few guys from the temple.

The pressure really started getting to her. I think she started to doubt us because she would call up crying saying a guy had asked her out or that her friends or parents had introduced her to a guy. She asked if we really had a future. I cried too, I assured her that I love her and well get married as soon as im done with college and have money for a house.

Eventually Andrea called me and wanted to talk. We had a long conversation about JoAnn. She said that she knows I love Joann, but she really needs to date others.

Here's some of our dialog i can remember:

Me: "why?"

Her: "because she's lonely. She only goes out with you maybe once a month anymore."

Me: "I know it's hard on her" I replied. "It's hard on both of us, but its only until i'm done with college and we can afford a house"

Her: "And how long will that be? Years? Have you looked at house prices?"

Me: "I'm sure we can make it work. We're soul mates"

Her: "How do you know? She hasn't date anyone else, neither have you. How can she know whether you're a good catch or not?"

Me: "I don't know.. I just don't Know" I started to cry a bit

Her: "Look Geoff, I get it. I understand you are scared to lose her. Hell, there's a good chance you WILL lose her, she's way out of your league, but that's the risk that needs to be taken for love. If she truly loves you, she will date around and come back to you. Like they say, if you love it set it free."

Me: "I don't know. Maybe you're right. What do you think I should do now?"

Her: "Geoff, to be honest, you both need to take a break for a while. You can still see and talk to eachother, you just won't be 'officially' together. She will be 'single'. and to be honest, everyone thinks that's how it already is at the moment, so it won't be much of a step to make it official"

Me: "I need to think about this for a bit. Thank you Andrea"

So I thought about it for a couple weeks actually. I cried a lot and had a big pit in my stomach at the thought of her dating.

I knew I could pull it all back together though. I decided I was for sure going to get all Saturdays off and restart our 'date night'.

I also decided to church a bit, to at least appease her parents.

It went fine, for all of 1 week.

Come the 2nd Saturday, and there is an ice storm. I promise to take her out 2 times the next week, but I can't get time off, and then on Friday, with Saturday just around the corner, I fall off a ladder and hurt my leg pretty bad. I kinda fell back and my leg got caught between rungs.

The last thing that happened is on Facebook one day, I saw she had posted a group photo of her and a bunch of friends. She was standing next to a guy I didn't recognize, and had a big smile on her face.

Her smile just warmed my heart. It was a smile that I hadn't seen in a long time. Right then I knew this wasn't about me. It was about her. She is lonely and suffering right now, and she needs a man in her life. I can't be that man. At least not right now.

With a terrible feeling in my stomach, I called her up and told her of my convo with Andrea. She had also talked with Andrea.
I told I wasn't sure if Andrea was right or not, but maybe its a good idea for her to see others.

Her "Does this mean you want to break up?" She started to cry

Me: "No I love you I want to stay with you forever. Honestly, I don't want you to date others. I hate the thought. But you're miserable right now. You're a social person, you need to get out meet people and have fun. I can't give you that right now, not with work and college".

Her: I love you

Me: I love you too. I started to cry also.

Me: What do you think?

Her: Andrea and Carol and the others want me to date others.They don't like you. But Im not sure what I want.

Me: Well just know that the decision is up to you. I love you and will support you no matter what.

Her: Are you sure? What about you, I don't want you dating anyone else.

Me: I'm yours, forever. I have no desire to be with anyone else.

So it was out in the open now.

I redoubled my efforts to see her more often and go on dates. I Started to go see her over the weekdays after work. Problem was i didn't get to see her for long before I had to take the 40 minute trip back. It also cost a lot in gas.

It all came to a head when she went out with her girlyfriends.
She thought it was just a girls night out but they all brought their boyfriends, and another guy. They kinda ****** Joann to be this guys date. She said the guy was attractive but it was awkward and she was mad at them.

The pressured her into seeing him a few more times though.

One day she called and was crying when i answered.

Me: Are you okay? Whats the matter?

Her: Are you sure your fine with me seeing other guys?

Me: Well I don't like the thought but I'll love you no matter what. Why?

Her: Please dont be mad

Me: I'm not mad, what happened?

Her: Carol made me go out with that guy again, and he kissed me in the retaurant. He took a selfie when he kissed me and posted it online.

She started to sob

Me: WTF? He ****** you to kiss him? Who is this guy? I'll talk to him.

Her: I..I'm fine with the kiss, but now everyone that sees the picture thinks im a slut!

Me: No, your not a slut. Nobody thinks that you only kissed him.

Her: And your not mad?

Me: No, I love you and im not mad.

In reality I was about ready to throw up. I was so mad that he kissed her. Shes MY GIRL.

She never went out with that guy again, and she got really mad at the girlfriends for setting her up with him. Andrea backed her up and defended her.
Things cooled down for a bit and then they started brainstorming on what other guys they can set her up with.

The next day I received a call from Andrea:

Me Hey how's it going?

Her: Fine thanks for asking. I'm glad you're letting JoAnn free. She deserves this.

Me: I hope it's the right thing. She seems to have ligtened up a bit but the kissing photo really scared her. Shes paranoid that everyone thinks shes a slut.

Her: and how are you holding up?

Me: Im terrible. I about threw up when I learned that you had set her up with a guy, and I can't think of anything else since. I cant concentrate.

Her: It will get better. I promise. Youre a good man for doing
this.

At this point she started to tell me everything from the previous girls night out. Then she told me something that really got me:

Her: Listen Geoff... The reason I called is that we think we've found another guy for JoAnn. We think he's perfect.

Me: uhh.. Ok

I started feeling the butterflies in my stomach again. my brain telling me "omg not again"

Her: I just wanted to check with you first... to see if you're alright with him.

Me: Alright with who?

Her: JoAnn was a bit freaked by it at first, but I think she started getting excited by the idea.

Me: Oh my god are you telling me you're setting her up with a girl?

Her: What? No! Geoff... I'm talking about your dad.

Me: What about my dad?

Her: We've decided to set JoAnn up with your dad.

It took a good 10 seconds to sink in

Her: Geoff are you still there?

I started to wretch a bit, I rushed to the toilet and threw up.
I was shaking.

I sat down and just stared at the wall for about 5 minutes.

When I looked at my phone the call had ended.

I called Andrea back

Her: are you okay?

Me: i don't know. oh my god... I don't know.

I started breathing hard again

Her: please calm down, take deep breaths.

Me: Why would you want to set her up with my dad?

Her: Well we were brainstorming, and naming off guys. She kept shooting us down, but then I remembered seeing them both at the theatre months ago. They looked so cute and she looked so happy. I threw it out there as an idea and the rest of the girls ran with it.

Me: Andrea, he's my dad hes like 30 years older than her no way she'll go for that.

Her: Well... JoAnn thought we were joking at first but we
pressed her and got her to admit he's hot. She's already comfortable with him from know him through you, so it's perfect!

She said it with an excited tone like it was the brightest idea ever.

Me: No.. Andrea please not my dad. This is... just please no.

Her: JoAnn seemed receptive to the idea. Geoff, please. JoAnn needs this.

Me: Andrea I just cant...

Her: She needs this, you said you would set her free, didnt you?

Me: yes but... not my dad.

Her: You don't even have to think about them as dating, just pretend they were going out like earlier.

Me: No Andrea, that's too weird, and no way dad will accept it. I'm sure he sees her as like a daughter by now.

Her: Geoff. Do you love her or not?

Me: I do. But...

Her: Geoff, If you love her, then do this for her.

Me: I do love her. I don't know If I can Andrea. I don't know.

It was the biggest shock of my life.

I talked to JoAnn about it.

Me: Why my dad JoAnn? Why?

Her: I'm sorry he's the only one we could think of.
She started to cry

Me: This is so disgusting! How could you even find him attractive?

Her: I don't know! I know I'm so messed up! Do you still love me?

Me: Yes. I love you no matter what.

Me: You will always love me though, right? We're still getting married, you will never REALLY leave me will you?

Her: Yes your my 1 and only.

I literally got no work done for the next week. I couldn't believe this was being discussed.

I was confident there was no chance of it happening, and that was my only solace.

Another week passed, and Andrea called again.

Her: Geoff I'm sorry for putting you through this. I know it
must be terrible.

Me: It is, I hate it.

Her: but you love her right?

Me: Yes.

Her: and you'll do anything for her, right?

Me: y..yes

Her: Geoff... This is hard to ask but, we don't know how to approach asking your dad out. We... We would like you to ask him out for JoAnn.

Now she wanted me to set my dad up with my soul mate, my queen, the love of my life.... How could this be happening? Why me?

Through the next week i tried to talk to my dad several times. I never could actually hit the 'call' button though.

I knew one thing though, If I talked to him about this... It had to be over the phone. No way I could talk to him about this face to face.

Over lunch one day I was thinking about what I would say. Thoughts filling my head trying to think of everything, to somehow actually ghet the words to say to him. I held my phone up, I had the number dialed and just stared at it. Suddenly a loud bang scared me and I dropped the phone but caught it before hitting the ground. I had acidentally hit the 'call' button. Before I realised it I heard a "Hello" from the speaker.

"Oh shit!"

I didn't know what to say, nothing can prepare you for this. Nothing can prepare you to ask your own dad out for your girlfriend.

Me: Hi dad

Him: Hi what's going on?

I decided I couldn't tell him I was doing this willingly. I don't know why, but I had to lie. I couldn't tell him I was just letting the love of my life date others.

Me: uhh.. dad this is really hard to say.

Him: What?

Me: I...well...I uhh

I took a few deep breaths

Him: are you okay?

Me: Dad, do you remember a few months back when I told you about the rumors that JoAnn and I had broken up?

Him: Yeah. You said those were false though

Me: Well, they were, but now we've decided to take a break.
Since I can't see her as much as I would like.

Him: Wow, well I'm sorry to hear that bud. How are you taking it?

Me: (Lie) I'm taking it alright, I still see her as a friend. But we're through

Him: Well another will come along. Do you plan to get back together later?

I avoided his question...

Me: Dad... the reason I called... It's about the new guy her friends want her to date...the guy she wants to date.

Him: Who is it? Is he a bad guy?

Me: No dad, it's you.

Him: What's me?

Me: She wants to date you.

Him: What? Me?

He laughed it off like a joke and said something about his age.

Me: Dad I'm serious. This is really hard for me to do

Him: I don't know what to say.

Me: she was too shy to talk to you herself.

I was so convinced he would say no, I mean how could he be attracted to a girl 30-40 years younger than him?
But... long conversation short, I guaranteed him I was fine with her dating....THEM dating if he wanted to. I lied and told him that her and I were completely over. How could I have told him I was still interested while at the same time asking him out for her? Such a screwed up situaiton.

I was devestated when he told me he wouldnt mind going for a few dates with her. I desperately hoped it was only a few dates.

I gave him her number... and it went from there.

I don't know the exact timeline for all this. But they've been going out for at least a month now.

Her friends, especially Andrea, are ecstatic. I'm a total wreck. I can't tell you how much grief i've been through. I cant think straight half the time. I cry about every night now.

Because of this situation I got into, I can't even really take JoAnn out much anymore, because dad might find out. He thinks I'm out of the game entirely.

and I absolutely HATE the thought that she might lose her virginity to him. I don't know If I could stand that.

I dont know what I hsould have done. Maybe I could have just said NO from the beginning, no dating others. Just be patient and we can be together. but... I saw all the relationships around be breaking up. The long distance relationships... I knew I had to do something, but maybe this is worse.

I would appreciate any thoughts you have.

• Wow
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, Stephusta and splatterboy
Your big mistake was to do what your woman's friend asked you to do, and call your father and ask HIM to date your woman. To put it bluntly, that was a bizarre thing for her to ask you to request of him.

I mean, really — it's OK to be your own person. You don't have to do something someone else wants you to do (if that person is not your boss), just because that person has asked you to do it. A good way to have handled it would have been to blow her off by saying something like: "Very funny. Call me back when you have something else that's funny to talk about." Then, it would have been appropriate to hang up.

The simplest way out — and, it probably isn't too late to do this — would be to call your father again, and explain how you got into this messed-up situation involving your woman and him, and tell him you really aren't comfortable at all with him dating your woman. And, apologize to him for bringing about this unfortunate situation.

And, before you make this awkward follow-up call, rehearse with yourself what you're going to say and how you're going to say it, so you don't mess it up again.

Then — assuming your father understands and agrees to back off — don't have any further conversations with your woman's friend about your relationship with your woman, because you know what she's all about and it isn't in your best interests.

Rather, talk only with your woman about your relationship. If she wants to break off with you, leave it to her to do that. In other words, don't allow your woman's friends to mess with you, ostensibly on her behalf — but in reality, because they have their own agenda.

Last edited:
i don't know why you let andrea, an uninvolved third party, run your life. that is as fucked up as anything i have ever heard.

if joann was smart, & not so submissive, she would dump all those girls. they are not acting as friends. real friends support each other. they don't meddle in other's lives.

if her parents were unhappy with you not being a mormon, they certaintly aren't going to be happy about a non mormon 30 years older.

pete

Interesting post. Kind of reminds me of the posts "want virgin gf to date others" that ran here a year ago, then ended. Wish they were still around. This one could be as interesting if it doesn't die out quickly.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun, midnightfapper and gingers_sub
You are correct! You are not a cuckold especially since you are still a virgin and not married too her.
That being said I am sure your dad has already fucked her. How could he resist a young sweet smelling teen who has the hots for him.
She was infatuated with your dad and couldn't wait to fuck him. She got tired of waiting for you to do it. You should never have believed her when she said she wanted to wait for marriage. It is not unusual for a man in midlife crisis to Have sex with a young to prove his virality. She probably put her friends up to convincing you to breakup with her and get you out of the picture.
Hopefully your dad is using condoms, but I doubt it. The urge to breed is just to powerful in these types of situations. Doesn't sound like she is on any birth control either. Sorry to be the barer of bad news and I hope I am wrong. Hopefully she doesn't present you with a new brother or sister.

Whatever, are you still there? We haven't heard anything from you since your initial post. Are you going to continue this?

You guys are probably right. Im going to call dad and talk to him if I can get the nerve. Im also going to suggest that JoAnn just move up and live with or near me, if only platonically, so that we can be closer.

lnohhnvm said:
if her parents were unhappy with you not being a mormon, they certaintly aren't going to be happy about a non mormon 30 years older.

pete

You would think, but from what whan JoAnn told me, her parents are a lot happier about him than they were about me. I don't know why.

zippless said:
You are correct! You are not a cuckold especially since you are still a virgin and not married too her.
That being said I am sure your dad has already fucked her. How could he resist a young sweet smelling teen who has the hots for him.
She was infatuated with your dad and couldn't wait to fuck him. She got tired of waiting for you to do it. You should never have believed her when she said she wanted to wait for marriage. It is not unusual for a man in midlife crisis to Have sex with a young to prove his virality. She probably put her friends up to convincing you to breakup with her and get you out of the picture.
Hopefully your dad is using condoms, but I doubt it. The urge to breed is just to powerful in these types of situations. Doesn't sound like she is on any birth control either. Sorry to be the barer of bad news and I hope I am wrong. Hopefully she doesn't present you with a new brother or sister.

I'm sure dad and JoAnn haven't slept together. Although I haven't asked JoAnn specifically, but besides the religion shes not the type to have sex so early in a relationship. If we haven't done it in the 6 years we've been together, I'm sure it will take a while with anyone else she dates also.

How can I get her to dump all her girlfriends?
I'm afraid If I try to ask her to do anything like break up with dad or move closer to me that her friends will influence her otherwise, and even turn against me more. At the moment they are pretty nice to me and havent talked bad about me to Joann, despite breaking us up.
They are also her only friends, and it will leave her even more lonely.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Let us know how the conversation with your father goes. Maybe you will be able to find out how much the two of them have done together. If he has been kissing her all along, then it won't be long until he tries to move things further. and I bet Joann will give in easily to an older man showing such interest in her.

Next time you are at your father's house and Joann comes over it will be interesting to see how they interact and if there is any display of intimacy between them in front of you.

Some of the horniest girls II ever met were in sexually repressive religions. Telling a teenager they mustn't do something makes them want to do it all the more. Rebellion. I don't think your dad would stick around if he wasn't fucking her. I think she would want him to see her as an adult eagerly spreading her legs for him. If he didn't take her virginity first then perhaps one of the church elders got there first. Just look at the scandals in the Catholic church.
Making her choose between them and you is absolutely the wrong thing to do. You will come out on the wrong end of that. Use them to keep tabs on her and find out what she is doing. Ask them if they think she is fucking your dad. If they try to blow it off or there is any hesitation then you have your answer. Girlfriends tell girlfriends everything.

whatevur said:
You guys are probably right. I'm going to call dad and talk to him if I can get up the nerve.
You need to do that very soon. Don't sit around agonizing over it. The clock is running. It's already 14 March 2020.
curioushornyhubby said:
I'm also going to suggest that JoAnn just move up and live with or near me, if only platonically, so that we can be closer.
That would be a reasonable thing to suggest (after you call your father). That is, if it's economically feasible for Ms. JoAnn. If, for instance, she isn't living with her parents because she can't afford her own place.
curioushornyhubby said:
You would think [i.e., that Ms. JoAnn's Mormon parents would be even less happy about her dating my non-Mormon father than dating me], but from what JoAnn has told me, her parents are a lot happier about him than they were about me. I don't know why.
Maybe it has something to do with Ms. JoAnn's parents seeing your father as a "more economically stable" partner for her, and thus a more stable source of support for her and any children they might have in the future.
curioushornyhubby said:
I'm sure dad and JoAnn haven't slept together.
It's nice to hear you're a man of confidence.
curioushornyhubby said:
Although I haven't asked JoAnn specifically, but besides the religion shes not the type to have sex so early in a relationship. If we haven't done it in the 6 years we've been together, I'm sure it will take a while with anyone else she dates also.
That may just have been because you were "a gentleman" and didn't work sufficiently hard at bringing about a sexual relationship with Ms. JoAnn.
curioushornyhubby said:
You can't. They're her friends.
curioushornyhubby said:
I'm afraid If I try to ask her to do anything like break up with dad or move closer to me, her friends will influence her otherwise, and even turn her against me more.
You'll have to rely on your father to break off his relationship with Ms. JoAnn, after you call him and explain the situation.

Re. whether Ms. JoAnn will be willing to move closer to you where you're attending college: that problem may be solved for you by Covid-19 (the disease caused by the Coronavirus). Universities and colleges everywhere, it seems, are closing their (physical) doors and moving their classes online, thereby eliminating the need for students and faculty to gather closely in "brick and mortar" classes. The college you're attending may do that soon, if they haven't already.
curioushornyhubby said:
At the moment they [Ms. JoAnn's friends] are pretty nice to me and haven't talked bad about me to Joann, despite breaking us up.
That's a plus, I suppose. Maybe it's because their plot succeeded, at least seemingly, so they no longer feel any need to bad-mouth you to JoAnn.
curioushornyhubby said:
As I said, I wouldn't make it a goal to try to get Ms. JoAnn to "dump" her friends. That could backfire, and give rise to bad feelings between the two of you.
curioushornyhubby said:
You're welcome. And, please let us know how it works out when you've called your father and talked with him about this whole scene.

msbevw said:
Interesting post. Kind of reminds me of the posts "want virgin gf to date others" that ran here a year ago, then ended. Wish they were still around. This one could be as interesting if it doesn't die out quickly.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

whatevur said:
You guys are probably right. Im going to call dad and talk to him if I can get the nerve. Im also going to suggest that JoAnn just move up and live with or near me, if only platonically, so that we can be closer.

You would think, but from what whan JoAnn told me, her parents are a lot happier about him than they were about me. I don't know why.

I'm sure dad and JoAnn haven't slept together. Although I haven't asked JoAnn specifically, but besides the religion shes not the type to have sex so early in a relationship. If we haven't done it in the 6 years we've been together, I'm sure it will take a while with anyone else she dates also.

I'm afraid If I try to ask her to do anything like break up with dad or move closer to me that her friends will influence her otherwise, and even turn against me more. At the moment they are pretty nice to me and havent talked bad about me to Joann, despite breaking us up.

Shes not the type WITH YOU :)

you have no chance to get her away from her friends. you are never around, they are.
I personally think you are going to lose her.
Next time prioritize your mcjob vs the girl.
Also, always let her know you want to fuck her. like every week. At some point even the purest girl gets curious and horny. don't force her, but don't seem too happy to wait either. She can decide when, but she has to know she always has the option. 6 years without sex? sorry, you became a platonic friend...a nice guy....that's fine when youre old, but not for 18-19 yr olds these days. she prob sees you like a brother. In the olden days they "waited until they got married', but that meant they got married the next year, not 6 years later.
1584248741941.png

the whole story is prob BS, but only you know if your dad is the type of guy to steal his sons GF.

Last edited:
Waiting to hear updates on your conversation with your dad. Did you tell Joann that you were going to talk to him ? If so, what was her reaction? Write soon.

I haven't had the nerve to talk to dad yet. I feel like im running out of time though because it seems like shes getting deeper into the relationship with him all the time.

Yesterday I saw a photo posted on facebook by Carol. It was a picture of JoAnn and dad sitting next to eachother at a restaurant. They were holding hands up on the table and it had a caption that said 'lovebirds'
That really tore me up inside.

I talked to Joann about it and told her this whole situation is really hurting me. She assured me that she loves me and that this is just temporary. I floated the idea of her moving to be with me but she didnt like the idea. She said shes happy with this situation now and feels like she can wait until im done with schooling to get married.

I asked if that meant she would be dating my dad for the whole time were separated. It could be a few years. She said yeah, thats likely. That made me feel really bad.

I asked if she had slept with him.

She said "not yet"

I asked her why she said it that way and she said she didnt mean it that way.

I asked if she would be able to go the whole time without sleeping with him.

She said she wasn't sure.

I started crying and begging her not to sleep with him

I begged her to wait until we are married.

She said she couldn't guarantee that anymore.

"why not"?

"Because he's my boyfriend!"

Hearing her say that just destroyed me inside.

I kept begging her not to, and even to end it with dad. She even started to cry too.

We didnt say much but she had to go and we both said love you and hung up.

to make matters worse my work and college has shut down and I can go home for a while, but cant really hang out with her because shes not officially my girlfriend anymore.

I hate my life right now I never should have let this happen

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and Stephusta
You need to ask her if she and your father have progressed beyond just kissing so you can gauge how soon they will be moving on to having full out sex. If she has touched his cock then she will want it in her soon. Ask her if your father is pushing her to have sex. If he is then it won't matter if you talk to him or not. If sex is what he wants, then sex is what he will get... son's girlfriend or not!

Yes.....Though spot to be in....Especially now that u have more time on ur hands....And so do the ‘Love Birds’. No matter what...One thing u need to do is grow some balls. Women love strong men. Let me ask u....If she were to sleep with ur dad....U would take her back....We all know this....So why cry about it. Life is about decisions and situations we put ourselves into....U need to be strong...
.For JoAnn and evening more importantly.....Urself.

Reactions: littlec
Well it's Saturday night... Date night. I'm living back at home with dad until all this coronavirus stuff goes over. JoAnn & Dad cant really go out so she came over to hang out.

Before JoAnn came over I did talk to dad about JoAnn a bit though.
I asked him what he thought of their relationship and where was it going. He said he really likes her but its pretty weird for him because shes so young compared to him. He says his co-workers were really surprised when he told them about his new GF. He seems pretty proud to have pulled off such a young girl.

He wasn't sure where their relationship is going. He said he would have to get to know her better first. He was also unsure about her lack of maturity. But he also said that he enjoyed her company and likes having a woman to cuddle up with on the couch. FML. Apparently she's also been coming over and cooking him stuff, which i didnt know about. I don't like that at all.

I dont know if he could tell or something but he asked if I was jealous. I said a bit. I told him that I was having second thoughts about breaking up with her.

I asked him if he would mind I I got back with her.

He said he would mind, that JoAnn was his girlfriend now, and that he doesn't want to end their relationship.

He said he was really sorry that I was having second thoughts, but this was the first woman he's dated in years and doesn't feel like its right that I would tell him that Her and I were done and then try to break them up.

"but I love her dad"

"then why did you break up with her?"

He said that he thought I just needed more time to get over the breakup, but he asked me to be supportive of their relationship.

What else could I do?

I failed.

I don't know if it was desperation or what, but I snuck around dads room to see If I could find any evidence of sex. I don't really know what sex smells like, but I didn't smell anything out of the ordinary. Is it possible to smell in a room if it happened recently? I didn't see anything that indicated that she had been in there at all.

But...

When I opened a drawer there by the nightstand I found a box of condoms. OMG. My mind is going crazy at this. Beyond all rationality, I'm in denial. The box was opened, but they are all there, so none have been used. The expiration date is for 1/15/2025. They can't be that old. What do I do guys. I can't stand the thought that they will have sex.

JoAnn came over and they made food together. It was heartwrenching to see.
We all ate together like nothing was out of the ordinary. Like we had so many times before. Except this time, she was sitting there as Dads girlfriend, not mine.

I talked to JoAnn in private and again let her know this was hurting me. She re-assured me that this is temporary and that she loves me. I said I would support this relationship, but only if she please doesn't have sex with him. She said has no plans to anytime soon, she still wants to wait until marriage. She said she's just experiencing what she called 'new relationship energy'. She said she won't have sex with him. She promised me. I feel better about that at least.

They cuddled up on the couch to watch a movie together. I couldn't stick around to watch is was disgusting.

Just a bit ago they left in his car to take her home.

I don't know what to do, I thought I could handle this but I'm breaking down. It's been 2 months of pure misery and suffering. I hate the thought that it wont end for maybe a few years.

I know I'm experiencing the 5 stages of grief about all this. I don't know what stage. I was in the depression stage until I saw the condoms. Now I think its restarted.

• Wow
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow, Stephusta and splatterboy
Sorry bud. I don’t think she’ll wait till marriage.

Wish your dad well, and then stay out of their way and let things proceed as they will. You are on this site for a reason, that being that you want to experience a cuckold lifestyle. so let it happen.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and Stephusta

Users who are viewing this thread