• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not All Cucks are............

• Thread starterPalmdalecuckhub
  • Start date

Palmdalecuckhub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2011
Into being humiliated, degraded, BBC, disrespected, bi or provide "clean up service". I am one of those. The term 'cuckolding' has been bastardized to mean almost something not resembling the true meaning. A cuckold, simply put, is a man whose wife has sex with other people with full knowledge and consent of the man. My wife (Mistress) is someone I serve because I want to, not because I have to. She thanks ME for allowing her to explore her inner slut and I get to watch or video and take pictures. Her pleasure is mostly derived from the build up to sex and when she finally gets it, she goes freekin' nuts!! My pleasure is seeing her reactions, expressions and hearing the sounds and words that practically fall out of her mouth in the heat of the moment. I get to see every nuance of her sexuality. I guess you could call me a cuckold/voyeur. I'm sure there are plenty of men who feel the same way I do. Call us vanilla if you wish, but that's just who we are.

For those that are into the other stuff like mentioned above and more, good for you. I don't discriminate against other peoples kinks. If my straight friends had any idea what we're doing, they'd call us sick and twisted and we're nowhere near the top of that list.

This is our time to play. Kids have grown and moved away starting families of their own. Parents live close but not close enough to just pop in unannounced. We only have a few years to play our reindeer games before we either have to care for elderly parents, or we simply get too old. Life is short and now is the time for us to enjoy some of the things we should have done when we were younger.

I really hope I'm not coming off hostile. That is certainly not my intent. Just don't assume everyone is into all the things mentioned in the beginning of this post.

Attachments

• watches.jpg
    watches.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: PhilippinesFun and kcslutwifelover
i respect your attitude and I too don't go fit into the whole bastardized description. there are different degrees. I don't like the belittling and made fun of like some, but again different degrees of cucks

I think Palm boy is talkin about a wittol

For me, it's my intense arousal at her denying me, at times in preference to her lover that I think is the decision line between being a cuckold and simply having a hotwife. Otherwise I'm agreement with Mr. Palm, there is intense pleasure at seeing or just knowing what our wives are doing and need not necessarily involve the more extreme preferences of others.

Very interesting post. When my wife and I started this she got on a few of the cuckolding sites and it scared her to death. I think the cuckold comunity would be better served if we had a center or baseline. The many subcultures mentioned on this and other forums on the subject should remain subcultures or fetishes related to cuckolding.

Ones sexual turn on

First a CUCKOLD is a man whose wife is unfaithful , with OR without his knowledge . If you just love watching your wife with other men , then you just love sharing your wife , maybe enjoy a sloppy second . All this other stuff is just a husband who has a submissive side to share with his partner that can get pretty extreme with humiliation , BIG TIME .

Agree

I know that we were totally into the wife-sharing category. We didn't have any interest in a lot of the other activities that some of the others on here enjoy. So to each his/her own. GTR

I see no reason for humilation!

Code:
 Not All Cucks are............ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Into being humiliated, degraded, BBC, disrespected, bi or provide "clean up service". I am one of those. The term 'cuckolding' has been bastardized to mean almost something not resembling the true meaning. A cuckold, simply put, is a man whose wife has sex with other people with full knowledge and consent of the man. My wife (Mistress) is someone I serve because I want to

I have long held this opinion, in that there is no shame or humilation for many of us. Saraha wrote somewhere that all contracts including the marriage contract was subject to revisions. What a couple decides is right for them is between the two of them. Most white wives cuck their husbands with other white men, often their boss or old sweethart, and many cuckold husbands have other "interest". Men have "stepped out on their wives" and thought no less of, but now the table is turning. The cuckolded husband often has benefits also. Women who seek men are often more concious of their appearance and an asset to her mate.

Attachments

• GettingAhead.jpg
    GettingAhead.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 266
Palmdalecuckhub said:
Into being humiliated, degraded, BBC, disrespected, bi or provide "clean up service". I am one of those. The term 'cuckolding' has been bastardized to mean almost something not resembling the true meaning. A cuckold, simply put, is a man whose wife has sex with other people with full knowledge and consent of the man. My wife (Mistress) is someone I serve because I want to, not because I have to. She thanks ME for allowing her to explore her inner slut and I get to watch or video and take pictures. Her pleasure is mostly derived from the build up to sex and when she finally gets it, she goes freekin' nuts!! My pleasure is seeing her reactions, expressions and hearing the sounds and words that practically fall out of her mouth in the heat of the moment. I get to see every nuance of her sexuality. I guess you could call me a cuckold/voyeur. I'm sure there are plenty of men who feel the same way I do. Call us vanilla if you wish, but that's just who we are.

For those that are into the other stuff like mentioned above and more, good for you. I don't discriminate against other peoples kinks. If my straight friends had any idea what we're doing, they'd call us sick and twisted and we're nowhere near the top of that list.

This is our time to play. Kids have grown and moved away starting families of their own. Parents live close but not close enough to just pop in unannounced. We only have a few years to play our reindeer games before we either have to care for elderly parents, or we simply get too old. Life is short and now is the time for us to enjoy some of the things we should have done when we were younger.

I really hope I'm not coming off hostile. That is certainly not my intent. Just don't assume everyone is into all the things mentioned in the beginning of this post.

I always wondered who kept the reindeer exercised for Father Christmas in the off-season, now I know that you and others are doing it.

cuck4life said:
Very interesting post. When my wife and I started this she got on a few of the cuckolding sites and it scared her to death. I think the cuckold comunity would be better served if we had a center or baseline. The many subcultures mentioned on this and other forums on the subject should remain subcultures or fetishes related to cuckolding.

I can see your point, but someone learns about a fetish and he realises he wants that in his life.

Someone has to ****** you to fetish possibilities and it is easier on one site than visiting dozens and still missing out on a good post that is in the archives.

A domme wife may want her mind fed with new ideas on how to go beyond a vanilla marriage, but she doesn't have the time to do the research.

I advise cucks to read widely, then print out compelling stories and give them to their wives to read so she will become aware what turns him on. She can GIVE HIM what he wants or DENY HIM what he wants depending on how much under her thumb she wants him.

If some kinky stuff did not turn up on cuckolds.com, a cuckold might never realise it existed. As he feels his pecker rise towards the ceiling, he thinks about doing further research elsewhere, and he brings that research into his persona and he shares more about his new change of direction in his marriage.

Where

Palmdalecuckhub I really enjoyed the little drawing you added, where did you get it from I enjoy that type of drawings. GTR

Palmdalecuckhub, I'm on your team!

However, for some the whole thing starts like you say and then escalates as the couple push for more 'highs'. Not just vanilla that people tire of, after a few months of 'Rum and Raisen' then that gets monotonous as well!

I agree palmdalecuckhub

I'm not into humiliation, B&D, cock sucking, etc. Some here may get to the point where they need additional highs but I also believe many here use their wives to get what they really want.

hi , how u started talking about cuckolding to ur wife? hw ur wife accepted?

I ended up being a rather simple cuck, but it turned out to be perfect for the real world. It is better than all of those weird fantasies and scenarios that ever crossed my mind. My mind used to go off in so many directions when I fantasized of being cucked. I would get more and more demented until I had exhausted each fantasy. Then I would start over again a week or a month later. Being a fantasy cuck was very sad. In reality I am about the most vanilla cuck, and all of those bizarre fantasies have left my mind.

Reactions: Sydneycuck
clarklark said:
I ended up being a rather simple cuck, but it turned out to be perfect for the real world. It is better than all of those weird fantasies and scenarios that ever crossed my mind. My mind used to go off in so many directions when I fantasized of being cucked. I would get more and more demented until I had exhausted each fantasy. Then I would start over again a week or a month later. Being a fantasy cuck was very sad. In reality I am about the most vanilla cuck, and all of those bizarre fantasies have left my mind.

===========

In the last analysis a vanilla cuck is the hottest imho

a bull's song The Corsairs - Smoky Places - YouTube

ou812rich said:
I'm not into humiliation, B&D, cock sucking, etc. Some here may get to the point where they need additional highs but I also believe many here use their wives to get what they really want.

Can you describe an experience that told you that B + D and cock sucking is not your scene? Or does it just feel no good? I remeber hearing a lesbian on television telling the reporters not to "knock bi sex" until you have tried it. It sort of made them a bit speechless for a few seconds.

Palmdalecuckhub said:

Palmdalecuckhub: I am very much like you. My wife fucked other men and I loved to watch BUT I did not clean afterwards and while she occassionally had sex with a black man, it was normally with well hung white guys. I was never denied sex or caged or any of the other kinks of some cuckolds. Basically I was a voyeur to her sexual activities. We were equals in our marriage and in her sexual activities. i.e, neither of us dominated the other. BTW, one little correction - In order to be a cuckold, you do not have to know she is having sex with other men. Even if you are ******* she is, you still are a cuckold (Unknowingly but a cuckold never the less)

Reactions: Rusjoystick
Palmdalecuckhub said:

You are correct. I was at a kinky camp for a,week in the usa, and so called bdsm and sex experts didn't oniwxwhqt you are saying here. Dumbasses.

Users who are viewing this thread