• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not Incest

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date

twerpedbyjulie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2006
If you perform oral sex on a male relative that's not incestuous right?

I've looked it up, and no where do I find that it qualifies.

No pro-creation potential.

It is in the eyes of the beholder

twerpedbyjulie said:

It is in my book, but not Bill Clintons.

Brother

cumbox said:
This is a rather vague question or statement so can not be answered clearly.

Does the poster ask about a male on male action or female on male?

I can only presume that he is asking about people that are of a legal age to decided their pleasures.

Guess I was vague on purpose. I sucked my brother's cock so I'd be allowed to have sex with his wife. It was his wife who said she'd always wanted to see a little incestuous cock sucking action.

We're all well past the age of consent.

Having sex with your sister in law isn't incest. You're related by law only right? Hadn't even considered that.

Ron,

twerpedbyjulie said:
I sucked my brother's cock so I'd be allowed to have sex with his wife.

Almost anyone would agree that was a reasonable price...

twerpedbyjulie said:
It was his wife who said she'd always wanted to see a little incestuous cock sucking action.

Ah... so she's a woman who likes new experiences. If that's what she wanted, you and your brother should have given it to her... and, you did. So, you did the right thing.

twerpedbyjulie said:
We're all well past the age of consent.

I'm not sure what to say here. Congratulations, I guess, for surviving to your present ripe old age.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Having sex with your sister in law isn't incest. Right...?

You have it right. It isn't called "incest-in-law," either. It isn't incest, period.

Not too long ago you said your sister-in-law told you she was going to fuck you, so get used to it. (You were wearing your chastity device at the time, so presumably your Mistress, as your keyholder, had agreed your sister-in-law should fuck you.)

How did it go...?

—Custer

It was incest, but you apparently knew that since the sister in law of yours wanted to see you suck your bro's cock.

In some states it is considered incest to have sex with an in-law.

Was she a good lay?

twerpedbyjulie said:

That's as good as saying oral sex is not sex. But if oral sex is sex and it's done between relatives, then it is incest. A french kiss is also incestuous.

How was she?

So I committed incest

Custer Laststand said:
Ron,

Almost anyone would agree that was a reasonable price...

Ah... so she's a woman who likes new experiences. If that's what she wanted, you and your brother should have given it to her... and, you did. So, you did the right thing.

I'm not sure what to say here. Congratulations, I guess, for surviving to your present ripe old age.

You have it right. It isn't called "incest-in-law," either. It isn't incest, period.

Not too long ago you said your sister-in-law told you she was going to fuck you, so get used to it. (You were wearing your chastity device at the time, so presumably your Mistress, as your keyholder, had agreed your sister-in-law should fuck you.)

How did it go...?

—Custer

Ah Custer I'm having a terrible time finishing up the thread about their visit. My wife wasn't holding the key, my sister in law was having taken it from Melissa earlier in the evening. It was horrible great. My sister in law turned me inside out, and did it right in front of Melissa while she taunted her. I did not have to swallow my brother's sperm because he was saving that load for my wife.

My first wife did fuck with her brother when they were teen-agers. She was his first pussy, but he was NOT her first cock. She had given fucks to several other guys before him.

When she and I married, I did not know about him fucking her, but I was aware that he somehow resented me. I learned later it was because he felt that I had taken "his" pussy from him. At that time, she was still the only girl he had fucked, so she was his total experience with fucking.