• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

not interracial but the wife and I had a 3some!

• Thread starterkidkarl
  • Start date

kidkarl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
Believe it or not, it was my idea not my wives. I had to convince and work on her for many months to do this. Actually come to think of it, over a year. Anyways, Ive wanted to watch her get fucked by another guy and do a double penatration on her for the longest. I found her someone she was actually willing to do this with and I set it all up. They both drank alot, I didn't need too. Bad thing is, he drank so much he went hours before he could cum. I say bad because after 1am I was ready to go to bed. Anyways, everything was a blast though. We kinda took turns, I would get my dick sucked while he fucked her, then we would switch. I made her get on her knees and suck us off at the same time without touching them etc... We did this at our home of all things! It started out with some drinking and watching tv until they relaxed enough. then they took a shower. he ate her out a bunch. my wife was so damn horny. between the guy and I we gave her well over 10 orgazims! anyways, theres lots of fakes on here, if you want anymore details just ask

Users who are viewing this thread