Not involved.

• Thread startertexascouple
  • Start date

texascouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
We are on this forum almost daily and have been for months. Yet we only have 6 posts and are not involved. Got any ideas to help us get more involved? We don't like to just write stuff like "mmm she's hot" etc. We like to actually contribute which is part of the reason our count is so low.

Try this!

Post a few pics of your wife showing her naked body, tits or pussy. You don't have to show her face. Say that she wants to cuck you and you're looking for guys to convince her to fuck them. Or ask guys to fake or caption her pics for your pleasure. Or ask guys to respond with what they'd like to do to her. Nobody can recognize her from pussy shots, and it's perfectly safe to post something that excites all us horny cucks, perverts, voyeurs and bulls. At the very least it will get some exchange going, something you don't have now. Also tell us where you live so you get some local interest unless your town is too small for comfort. As for your question about symbols or tattoos, how about a small tattoo of a heart with the initials BWC inside it, exactly like the tattoo hot wives who like to fuck black men wear that says BBC for Big Black Cock. It should create some conversational interest, and if the attention is unwanted she can just say that it stands for I Love Bobby Wayne Conrad, her first boyfriend or some other bullshit. If she likes the guy who's asking her, however, she can simply say it stands for "I love Big White Cock."

Where are you in Texas? I'm in far west Texas myself. Good luck.

She is away right now but tomorrow she plans on getting pics up to go to the real peoples forums. Also we live 20 min outside Dallas but I used to live in Abilene and we are moving to south Texas soon.

Any luck on those pics yet? When do you move? I'll be in Dallas this weekend...