Not Just, But Quite A Beginning, Aila & Men, Telling Me, Hubby......

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
She had experiences already some, after our wedding. She wanted to go to cruise with Her woman friend, I accepted that ok. keeep good time. I stayed home. Sunday morning the ship came back and She droved home after some hours. She kissed Me very nicely and looked to My eyes with Her green eyes, I said that you might have had nice trip, She nodded Her head and kissed Me more, She told that the trip was very fascinating and She is very glad of Her adventure. We were visiting at MY parents home and stayed there the second night also and She said that She would like to tell Me more when we go bed late in the evening...

We went to "sleep" some 23.00 and She took Her naked ( often She has night dress on. She took My pants off too and turned to me, Aila took Her hand My cock and slowly wanked it and said, :: I was in one mans cabin on that boat, the night. I tried to say..... but She told that She would like to tell and She likes Me to listen... ok I said. It was so very nice feeling what I had with some new man to be in bed. He undressed Me and kissed My tits, but I did not allow Him to take My pants off, I Wanted, ofcourse, but I was not ready, but I do not know why, I did not, He was good looking and polite etc. but the feeling to let other man otherwise to stroke Me, It was marwellous, I really liked that. Ofcourse I let Him a little bit finger Me and it was unbelievable nice, I wanked Him too, like You now and, and He also liked that much. He gave Me His cum to My hand and I stroke it to My boobs, little bit to mouth to taste and over My skin, How could You be without having His cock inside to You I asked? I do not know, difficult to answer now, then I said I hope You meet Him second time and let Him to FUCK You, will You ? She told that let us see if I meet him, perhaps I do, This Marcus wants it in any case Aila told. I think You need to , Me, Hubby said, WHY in the Hell I said so ???+ She told that if You insest it I think I need to ??? It was like asking, Her voice

Reactions: tomcollins
I have now the feeling that You are coming very turning on thinking that possibility, Aila said, You are soon thinking like Me, She continued, You allow and perhaps, You wnat, Me to allow other Man ( Men)to step in My clit, You want them to PUSH their Dicks deep inside My Pussy and You know that I Am ready to invite them (him) there and I will MILK the other Cock too with My Cunt muscles, dont You, My Dear Hubby, ??? You want Me to become a good Slut, dont You want ? Is that nice when Your wife is *****, You like it, dont You ??? My Love,

After that She thanked Me of this kind of thinking and said that : I think, I might start nice trips with men from now on. Do You think G that I will ? My mind telss that now I would like to go cruisings many weekends, straight from the work on Friday evening and return home some time on sunday. What You think, can I do that. ? She did it 5 weekends after that, every weekend and I waited Her so much returning to our bed. Three times She came just quite late evening, even the shp arrived to the harbor early in the morning and when I asked the reason She said that needed continue the whole sunday still the "work" which She now had started to like a lot of,

It was sunday day when Aila came home from the cruise where She did not give Her pussy to the man which otherwise could undress Her but pants no. We were making love every day & night so much as I could and ofcourse needed to sleep some too. As I had spoken to Her that plesa, next time give Him Your naked wet pussy if it feels from You good, You can do it, we spoke a lot of those sex things from now on, And She wanted Me to speak of Her with the dirty names because that was aloso turning Her really nice way, and She wanted to be that too. She had not spoken to the man now but when I accept Her next trip, it was calling Thursday night 00.15 and it was that man. Aila put the sound on so that I could hear what He wanted, I was fingering wife when She was speaking to the other man, somewhow it was quite a stimulating moment, that man wanted Aila to come with Him to the second day again to the same cruising as it was one week before, he said that He will pay all, All what He was waiting from Aila was to get Her pussy to fullfill with His Dick. He was asking what She is now doing and wife told that She has Her legs wide open and we are in bed and Husband is just fingering Her Cunt so nicely...and She told that it very interesting to speak with Him and Hubby can hear and She is telling sexy things to the other man, who already has seen Her almost naked, and now He is waiting the fullfillnes of that relation between them, and so said Aila too to be thinking that also. Interesting calling...

Reactions: tomcollins
How can it be so hell turning on to listen wife talking with some man who likes to fuck Her and when She talks back to make permission for the man to allow Him to do it, and why Me Hubby even say to herr that please do it.!??? I Do Not Understand