• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not my wife but could be yours

• Thread starterbigblackbeast
  • Start date

bigblackbeast

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2011
I havee been fucking white wives n white gfs for a long time..most of them was when the husband wasnt home. While he was workin I was workin on his wife's pussy. Who want teir wife to be fucked my a big black dick.

Attachments

• how its done.jpg
    how its done.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 792
mystery wife

some white married chick

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 389
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 402
me me! :p if only

bigblackbeast said:
I havee been fucking white wives n white gfs for a long time..most of them was when the husband wasnt home. While he was workin I was workin on his wife's pussy. Who want teir wife to be fucked my a big black dick.

If a husband has to work hard, so should a wife - and if the only work available is to bend over, touch her toes and receive a good rodgering, then so be it.

If bulls have vacancies on their "job sheets", then stay at home wives should do "community service". A lot of husbands are too stressed out with their jobs and can't perform their "home duties".

No wife should go more than two days without sex, it is mentioned in the Bible. On the third day, it is okay to ring up a Bull to relieve the blues.

Would love you to ruin my wife

Good pics do you have more of the wives and gf you have fucked?

pervert said:
Would love you to ruin my wife
You want your wife fucked?

Saraha said:
If a husband has to work hard, so should a wife - and if the only work available is to bend over, touch her toes and receive a good rodgering, then so be it.

If bulls have vacancies on their "job sheets", then stay at home wives should do "community service". A lot of husbands are too stressed out with their jobs and can't perform their "home duties".

No wife should go more than two days without sex, it is mentioned in the Bible. On the third day, it is okay to ring up a Bull to relieve the blues.
I feel the same way

Have you done any Asia women? :)

Saraha said:

lol, i love your posts :)

If you discover why your wife married you, then you could use that info to increase your luck in bed. You might need to have a friendship with her best girlfriend, so she spills the beans about what your wife has admitted to her. (but be prepared to pay a fee to her friend, so she keeps spilling).

mackie said:
Have you done any Asia women? :)
yes I have fucked a couple of asian woman

Users who are viewing this thread