• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not really an enemy that you hate

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
I don't know why ,but I'm attracted to these ( loud mouth cocky obnoxious guys ) those are the ones that I always think of fucking my wife really good , the ones that excite me the most . I just started working with this loud mouth cocky fucker a couple of months ago , he looks around 40ish and got some guns on him , he's in really great shape .

When he wants something he will tell me , get me this , never will ask for something . He told me one day in front of like 5 other guys , HA! why don't you invite me over this weekend so your wife can have a real man in bed . These other guys laughed their asses off , and I said fuck you and walked away .

NOW , this guy has gotten to my perverted head , and now I think of him cuckolding me . Anyone else think of these kinds of guys cucking them , he really can piss me off at times , not all the time , maybe half . But GOD DAMN if this obnoxious ass ever knew he's got me thinking of him cuckolding me , OMG . I fooled around with my wife Saturday night and he was in my head .

Sounds like you should invite him over.

I know I should except being his cuckold and letting my co-workers know , because I know he would be joking with them about fucking my wife , and that kind of turns be on . I'm just not sure how I would truly handle it , the fantasy really makes me hard .

Reactions: purplejoys
i feel the same way. love the thought of a real jerk using and abusing my wife and her loving it

Encourage your wife to flirt with him and cuckodl you

cuck72 said:
I don't know why ,but I'm attracted to these ( loud mouth cocky obnoxious guys ) those are the ones that I always think of fucking my wife really good , the ones that excite me the most . I just started working with this loud mouth cocky fucker a couple of months ago , he looks around 40ish and got some guns on him , he's in really great shape .

When he wants something he will tell me , get me this , never will ask for something . He told me one day in front of like 5 other guys , HA! why don't you invite me over this weekend so your wife can have a real man in bed . These other guys laughed their asses off , and I said fuck you and walked away .

NOW , this guy has gotten to my perverted head , and now I think of him cuckolding me . Anyone else think of these kinds of guys cucking them , he really can piss me off at times , not all the time , maybe half . But GOD DAMN if this obnoxious ass ever knew he's got me thinking of him cuckolding me , OMG . I fooled around with my wife Saturday night and he was in my head .

I understand how you feel, years ago I worked in a machine shop with a guy that had a cocky aire about him. I never had much interaction with him, but I always felt that if he ever saw my wife he would want to fuck her. she wouldn't be able to resist him, and there would be nothing I could do to stop him.

In a way I wanted it to happen I thought he would fuck her brains out, better than I ever could. This was probably my first Cuck feelings, long before I knew what a Cuck was.

Reactions: cuck72 and purplejoys
Cuck Rick did he fuck your wife?

No, they never met each other.

Best Left Fantasy I Think

Best left fantasy. I had a guy four years younger than me that went to the same high school. Good looking, well built, but a prick. You shouldn't screw with a senior when you're a freshman. Few years out of high school he was dating this cute little blond that had a crush on me in school, but she was too young at the time, and I was otherwise engaged.
My significant other was five hours away at the time so I could screw around without much fear of getting caught.
His girl and I bumped into each other one night, and after getting her pretty loaded we spent the night screwing. I told just enough people to ensure that it got back to his worthless ass.
Unfortunately my girl's niece found out as well, and ratted my ass out.
Next time she was in town we hit a local hang out, and I thought everything was dandy until the guy walked into the bar, and sat down by himself looking my way and smiling.
My girl got up without a word walked up to him, and they exchanged a full lip lock in front of everyone present. I knew all of them. He filled his hands with her ass looking at me. Fucker. I got up to kick his ass or try, but my girl stopped me cold.
"I hope she was a good piece of ass because paybacks are a bitch you unfaithful ass." Words to that effect.
"She'll be spending the weekend at my place."
I didn't see her again until she stopped by before taking off. She considered us even, but I couldn't go anywhere in town that someone didn't know that I'd been had, and then some.
We broke up shortly after.
Having your face rubbed in it on a regular basis isn't always what it seems in fantasy.

Quite similiar story

As I posted elsewhere in the forum, I lived that experience almost exactly. There was this coworker, let's say his name is Walter, and he was a prick. He was much older, skinny and shorter than me, but very aggressive.

I was in love with this girl, who was my best friend, and she finally agreed to go out with me and test waters.
Walter was always telling me I was wimp, and that I should had fucked her much sooner.

So, before out date, he happened to meet her in a mall (by chance) and decided to prove his point.

Even though she didn't like him and knew I hated him, Walter ended up fucking her that same night, and told everyone in the following day.

After that I cancelled our date and tried to forget about her. I ended up dating her many months later, after we left the company, but we didn't go forward because I couldn't forget what she did.

I found out during our relationship, that Walter had sex with many other coworkers and that was what got her curiosity going. She refused to tell me anything about their sex together (he did fuck her in the interim) other than he was nasty. And once, when she was tired of me asking about it, she told me his cock was much longer and much thicker than mine.

Nowaday, in my fantasies, I wonder how good it would have had been if I had just ignored my pride and had dated her anyway. I am certain he would have cuckolded me, hard.

Last edited:
The ultimate cuckold surrender. Time to invite him over.

nnug31 said:
The ultimate cuckold surrender. Time to invite him over.

Unfortunately, the ship has sailed. I lost contact with both. I wished I did it, though.

Cuck72: Has your co-worker had your wife yet?

Crazygene: Do you know of any over arrogant, cocky or obnoxious guy who could have your wife / GF?

becontree2001uk said:
Crazygene: Do you know of any over arrogant, cocky or obnoxious guy who could have your wife / GF?

I'm not in a relationship at the moment. Maybe next time.

double post

becontree2001uk said:

this is my favorite fantasy, my girl did this to me all the time. she fucked this kid in the next building over that i didn't really like but he sold weed so she would call him over all the time, then she fucked a friend of my enemy that i grew up with. i hate it then i love it, its wild

My ex used to do stuff like that. Flirt with guys she knew I didn't like, looking to get a reaction out of me. If I didn't respond or react like she thought I should she would go on to be a cock teasing slut for them. She'd be leaning over and giving them good, long down-blouse looks at her naked tits. She would let them grope and fondle her both over and under her clothes. Even encourage them by pushing her body into their groping hands and turning the heat up a notch or two with them.

We had many different sets of friends in many different places. So no matter where we went there would inevidibly be someone there who knew us. It could be pretty humiliating when someone caught on to what happening and the embarrassment of being caught out by friends like that used to make me pretty mad. Funny thing was that I didn't care that she was messing around, except for maybe her choice. No, it was really the getting caught out like that with somebody that all my friends knew I hated!

I always liked a loose woman, especially if she was mine. It was a tremendous turn-on to me when my wife was being a slut. Even more so when it was in public. Hot enough to me that I got over my embarrassment and just enjoyed the ride. We played with cuckolding a little bit and I enjoyed that too! But my favorite slutwife times were when she played with the degenerate perverts and the arrogant assholes. The tools that all the other women had the good sense to turn their nose up at and avoid. She would flirt with any man that hit on her, but sometimes she would take a special interest in these jackholes and perverts. She liked to show me how nasty she could be, and she loved to show me with other men. She liked to know she was turning a man on and she would do almost anything to get them off, if she were given a chance. I had seen her do some pretty filthy things to make a man cum.

I got to like her slutting around with other men. So much in fact that it became my favorite thing. Now she's my ex, I'm remarried and mostly happy. Yet I wish my new, reserved wife were more of a slut like my ex was.

I would so much enjoy watching her tramping her way around a bar or two!