• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not so much a problem... an observation

• Thread starter8x6BM4WF
  • Start date

8x6BM4WF

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2006
I have been coming to the cavern off and on for the past several years. I have met 4 MWFs from this room and have fond memories of those hookups. But I have notice that there seems to be an usually high amount of cuckolds in the room compared to the past. I inquired with some of the chatters in the chat room and I understand that the chatroom is shared between dark cavern and cuckolds.com. Surely, would explain the high number of cuckolds in the room.

Dont get me wrong, I have no problem with cuckolds. To each his own. Actually, I like the fact that these guys share their beautiful wives with us. However, I come to the room for the BM/WF interaction but that seldom happens anymore. I get more solicitations from WMs than there are WFs in the room. One time the counter showed 164 users in the room, I counted a mere 17 users with female names. A real sausage party! LOL

Seriously, my comments are because of the growing frustration with the dwindling BM/WF interactions that take place in the chatroom now. I would love to see that interaction increase.

As soon as we launch the cuckolds.com membership site it will most likely have it's own chat. The Cavern is constantly growing, try visiting chat at different times of the day to get hooked up.

Thanks for the great comments. They are always appreciated!

I think most interracial message boards and chat rooms are dominated by white males. I am actually a white male myself.

haha - another white hub here, I'd say BULLSHITTING white males are a bigger problem... I'm sure you came across a few while chattin - white dudes that chat as white women, black men or white dudes tryin to pass off implausable stories as if they happened - the "too many white guys" is only a problem if the rooms capacity is limited and it shuts out others or if they act like creeps in the room

oops sorry, thought slavetoebony's post was the first - didnt read your observation til after I posted - chalk it up to scoller malfunction!

ColleensHusband said:
haha - another white hub here, I'd say BULLSHITTING white males are a bigger problem... I'm sure you came across a few while chattin - white dudes that chat as white women, black men or white dudes tryin to pass off implausable stories as if they happened - the "too many white guys" is only a problem if the rooms capacity is limited and it shuts out others or if they act like creeps in the room

Here here CH. I also tend to think those 'cuckolds' claiming to be such (well, a majority anyway) want to THINK they are or just 'wannabe'. It's a huge psychological twist to not only get into cuckoldry but to actualy enjoy it. I'm not knocking it nor am I encouraging it; but there seems to be a noticeable lack of self respect especially for someone whole-heartedly devoted to it as a lifestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread