• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not sure I like this but...

• Thread starter1reluctantcuck
  • Start date

1reluctantcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2007
I'm not sure about this. My wife has wanted black cock for years. I took some pics of her and she found a guy on a bbc site. They've been meeting for drinks for a couple weeks and I think it's gonna happen tonight.
He is huge and she thinks about him constantly I know it. I heard her upstairs in bed last night masturbating, I heard her cumming. She has never done that. I'm excited and have beat off more than once myself over this but....

These are the pics I took of her and the site she found him at

That ole "Reluctance" barrier

That old reluctance barrier is frustrating. Some people can't get past it. But, once you do, a whole new world opens up for you. Your wife is a very voluptous and beautiful woman. Any man would love to have her. I know I would. I would love to see pictures of her with her black lover.

Once you get past this first "reluctance" barrier and find out you really enjoy the fact your wife is finding great pleasure with her lover, you might even enjoy your sex life with her more. Also, another "reluctance" barrier coming up will be her doing her lover in your bed in front of you. But again, once you get past that barrier you will find it is truly fun watching your loving wife really enjoying herself. And, after all, you do want your wife to really enjoy herself don't you?

Another "reluctance" barrier to be faced at some point is you sucking your wife's lover's cock. Again, once past that barrier, you will find it fun and exciting. All sex is fun - it is our mind that creates these barriers. Enjoy it while you can and help you wife to enjoy it as well in any way you can.

Reluctant

Man all I can say is your wife is really entitled to a hugh black cock if she wants it. Looking at her I assure you she can handle it and I am a betting she will get the fucking of her life up to now. :eek: :p You best know she is going to like the shit out of it,I think you are going to have a Hot Black Cock Hot Wife.:eek: Let the little lady dance it will all be good:D okdeacon

Wow!!

Love those pictures. You know after reading your post and seeing those pictures, I was pretty excited myself. I also am on AFF and couldn't resist going over there to check out some bbc for myself.

No choice now

Sorry to tell you... but you will hear it soon enough, your wife will be wanting nothing but his BBC or another dude's cock once she experiences his massive cock stretch your wife's pussy!!! Believe me when I tell you that if your wife has been thinking about it that much it is as good as done for her wanting to be fucked by his cock from now on! I have seen my white wife become a black cock addict with her bf Roland (8-9" of massive black cock). The guys here on this website that are enjoying our white wive's pussies will confirm what I am saying is true. Our wives, once they experience a massive black cock in them and the increadible orgasms they experience, they are "hooked". Sorry man but your "reluctance" is over now...your wife is going to look upon your white dick as a joke. She will have experienced a pleasure that we can't give them and they know that they have to have only MORE of it!!!
Sorry dude, but hey you may get to see him fuck her real good with his BBC and don't forget about tastin that black seed inside her.

Cucked.
Barry.

I think you will enjoy being a cuckold. Lets hope he fucks her good, witghout protection, and breeeds her black. Then everyone will know that she likes black and your a cuckold! :D

Reluctant ..... WOW she looks so much like my wife did 30 years ago.

I pushed her slowly but steadily toward other men. She resisted until she tried it. Then all control was lost. SHE is now in charge. SHE decides who and when. SHE decides if I get to watch, join in, or just get a report after the fact.

Go for it. Your wife's picture has stired so many memories that I am sitting here hard as a rock.

1reluctantcuck said:
I'm not sure about this. My wife has wanted black cock for years. I took some pics of her and she found a guy on a bbc site. They've been meeting for drinks for a couple weeks and I think it's gonna happen tonight.
He is huge and she thinks about him constantly I know it. I heard her upstairs in bed last night masturbating, I heard her cumming. She has never done that. I'm excited and have beat off more than once myself over this but....

These are the pics I took of her and the site she found him at

She found this thick dicked black stud here

If you were right, she has already been fucked by the brother, and its too late for you to have second thoughts. If you are to keep her you will have to find some enjoyment out of what she is doing. She will not stop and this guy wont be the only one. You can ride the wave or you can get thrown overboard. My wife started with one " special guy" and within a year she was doing groups of five or six.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Valentine 2007 14.JPG
    Copy (2) of Valentine 2007 14.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,349
  • Feb 7, 2006 - Pianoman, Neil, Giles, Frank 2 028.jpg
    Feb 7, 2006 - Pianoman, Neil, Giles, Frank 2 028.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,193
Jeenarocks said:
If you were right, she has already been fucked by the brother, and its too late for you to have second thoughts. If you are to keep her you will have to find some enjoyment out of what she is doing. She will not stop and this guy wont be the only one. You can ride the wave or you can get thrown overboard. My wife started with one " special guy" and within a year she was doing groups of five or six.

You say that like its a bad thing?

EU

hot

hello sexy where u from

You choose what you do, not the consequences.

Once the barrier is broken, where does she stop? Lets hope for you that you will be given a fun part.

Me I am allowed only to jerk while watching now.

wwworm

understandable

1reluctantcuck said:

QUOTE]
I hope you and wife have a very good relationship, filled with respect and love for each other. I also hope like is said many times on this site by a number of us, set the rules before you start to play. Once you jump out of a plane with out a parchute its too late to go back and get one. Yet if two people are very much in love, and you find you can't deal with this kind of experince, with out blame or a gult trip you can talk to her about not doing it again. Here is a very cold hard fact, a husband or wife can not make the other do anything they choose to do, that is why its so important to have that love and respect before beginning the game. Also understand that some fear of the unknown is very natural and once the deed is done you might just find you and she both grow closer together and love it. Contray to what you might think, the race thing, rather its Japniese, black, french what ever is more of a mental thing then physical, it the ideal for socety as whole crossing the line is taboo and that gives the thril. So if you work on it in your head, you will find its just a cock, might be bigger or might be same size, its still just a cock. Try to relaxe and enjoy the experince with her, it will help with the stress of it all.;)

hmm I never even paid close attention to the picture

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
WOW!!!

Guys you have just been taken in by a spammer - the link under the picture take you to tinyurl.com - which then takes you to AdultFriendFinder.com - which pays spammers to do shit just like this - up to $1.00 a click. (check out their affiliate program)

The poster is a spammer, the story isn't true, I've reported the URL to tinyurl.com, adultfriendfinders and I'll see if the admins here will delete the thread.

Spammers suck.
Thanks Pit, your very perceptive,