• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not sure what to do....

• Thread starterWannaBeACuck88
  • Start date

WannaBeACuck88

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2012
So my wife cuckolded me one time. It was amazing, the sex was the best she'd ever had (her words) and I got off on the humiliation. Now she's unsure if she wants to keep going, she doesn't want to get too deep into it. I really want her to but I don't want to pressure her. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

If you want her to continue seeing him , or seeing other guys , for that matter , one method I've had success with in the past is just to be really , really sweet and attentive to her. If she begins to associate having sex with other guys with your treating her like a queen , this may help convince her to continue this arrangement. One woman I'd dated but had never fucked (I performed cunnilingus and anilingus for her exclusively) had sex with another guy and thought she'd gotten away with it without my knowledge. Since we'd only been dating for about a month and hadn't yet discussed the idea of her cuckolding me , she was worried I'd leave her when she found out I knew about her encounter with this other guy. I went out of my way to spoil her and did all kinds of things I hadn't done before , brought lunch from one of her favorite restaurants to her at her job , sent her flowers , etc. When she finally asked me why I was being so nice to her , I told her I'd been so turned on by her cheating on me that I wanted to reward her by pampering and spoiling her ; I told her she could have total freedom to see other guys
and that I wouldn't consider it cheating as long as she let me know ahead of time whenever another guy was going to be fucking her. What really sealed the deal though , was when I told her that since she was such a beautiful woman and could easily attract lots of guys and have her choice of who she'd be sleeping with , I would continue to focus my efforts on satisfying her with just my tongue and never ask or expect her to have intercourse with me.

Users who are viewing this thread