• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

not sure

• Thread starterslutfortaboo
  • Start date

slutfortaboo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2006
i have been checking out this website and i am not sure if my husband is a cuckold or not see we started as swingers, i would bring women home for him and after awhile he brought a guy home and then another. we have had foursomes with me, him my best friend and his friend. we have done threesomes with mmw and wwm but the reason im confused is he hasnt asked me to bring no women home which i dont mind i mean i dont mind eating some pussy but i prefer good dick.well anyways all he does is want to bring home guys for me to fuck, now me and him both agree that its more exciting with bbc and he is supportive and great. so i thought he was a cuckold but after reading some stories (which were great)by the way i am confused because he doesnt eat my pussy after they cum in me, and he doesnt let anyone do anything that i dont want.he is always the protecter its actually hard to find some guys cause hubby is not submissive.he says it turns him on to watch and some times join but thats as far as he goes. so is he a cuckold?:confused:
p.s want to have more then one pic on profile but cant figure how, please help and tell if you like the one on profile.

I don't think you should pay that much attention on labelling him. As long as you both enjoy what you're doing, then what's there to discuss? :D

slutfortaboo said:
i have been checking out this website and i am not sure if my husband is a cuckold or not see we started as swingers, i would bring women home for him and after awhile he brought a guy home and then another. we have had foursomes with me, him my best friend and his friend. we have done threesomes with mmw and wwm but the reason im confused is he hasnt asked me to bring no women home which i dont mind i mean i dont mind eating some pussy but i prefer good dick.well anyways all he does is want to bring home guys for me to fuck, now me and him both agree that its more exciting with bbc and he is supportive and great. so i thought he was a cuckold but after reading some stories (which were great)by the way i am confused because he doesnt eat my pussy after they cum in me, and he doesnt let anyone do anything that i dont want.he is always the protecter its actually hard to find some guys cause hubby is not submissive.he says it turns him on to watch and some times join but thats as far as he goes. so is he a cuckold?:confused:
p.s want to have more then one pic on profile but cant figure how, please help and tell if you like the one on profile.
I think he is, but in the beginning the feeling is very frightening. If you want him to be one, start softly by not letting him come inside your pussy, only fuck with him when sitting upon him and when he comes, step a bit up and let it slip out so his come will never be inside you again. Tell him that only other men may come inside your pussy, just before ejaculation, see how he reacts and you will know. But be serious. After a month, set time, (once a week hand job, once per month a blowjob or something else. But if you are full of come, let him know. Use one of his friends as a bull and tell him a month later, by the way, just before his spilling ejaculation. Please let me know.

thanks for the advice all as for bastions advice im going to try some of it but i cant fuck one of his friends without him cause we havent done that yet and if im wrong i could lose my marriage but i will try the other things and as for the fantasy thing he has let me full fill most of them but i do have one of being the only girl in a room full of guys he said he would try to arrange it but im kind of picky. i told him about this website and he said he would check it out one day. i have more pics but still dont know how to post more then one at a time.im going to post a story of the first time he brought some one home.

start slow

So, you are sure that you want to cuckold him. I am cuckolded 20 years ago.
She did it very slowly, so I know where it all started. Where the trics are and where to be carefull. You can give him fullfilment of his fantasies. so manipulate his fantasies, starting as told. He will follow the game, but sudden feel trapped and feels well with that. I would like to follow your efforts and his reactions, please e-mail me. bas@huijsen.tmfweb.nl. Read from you?
Cuck Bas

slutfortaboo said:
I don’t think he’s a cuckold at all.

I love to share my wife.

It makes me insane to fuck her!

It makes me more alpha - not less.

It turns her into a slut and a queen.

It raises her up. It doesn’t demean me in any way.

After sharing her, I fuck he ar least four times with another guy’s sperm inside.

Your husband sounds like he is build more like me than like a cuckold.

Some people label guys like us as stags, not cuckolds.

I’m not judging either way.

But, it’s important to understand where our drives come from.

Users who are viewing this thread