• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Not usual cuckold

• Thread starterchdiego
  • Start date

chdiego

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2011
Ok guys. Very brief. Some cuck experience with ex gf (me as cuck). Not your normal cuck, very masculine, muscular, fit, assertive, type A, just get off on her being used and pleasures ( in general). New gf (2yrs now). Starting to play, Had a few mfm's w her and holy shit, very erotic. Had a cpl 4sums w couples, not bad. Prefer to watch her. Very recently discovered her flirting w a guy via text. He is prototype of a bull. Very physically fit, no connection wanted.....catch is she is flirting secretly. Fucking drove me insane w jealously, not with hot sexy lust(as would be desired). Help????

Btw, I'm 39, she is a very fucking hot 21

Since it's secret and she's young it might be bad unless you don't care about her. If she's just playing because she feels it's okay then maybe that's why, but you two haven't discussed your boundaries, i.e. you want to watch.

We do have boundaries. She knows exactly what I enjoy, she just started straying so not sure if I should encourage it or just get rid of her for being secretive. Went through her phone, she txt'd her friend saying she had crush on this guy but that she loves me. Her friend told her to just stay put, She said she was very attracted to this guy but knew it would be just a fling.....I'm just silently watching but it's killing me.

First many many type A types enjoy being submissive in the bedroom, be in submission play or cuckolding. Being a cuckold, or watching your girl go outside the relationship more is a type of submission so if you can't handle it maybe you need to think about it if you want to be a cuckold.

Second, honesty can't hurt you, if you want to encourage her thats great, if you want her to stop being secret you could tell her. Maybe she doesn't know that she should tell you, this might just be an obscure lifestyle that she isn't to familiar with yet. If you want her to hook up with this guy tell her to go for it, and tell you whatever you are interested in knowing. If she can't handle honesty maybe you should think about how much everything means to you and go from there.

Third, keep us posted :)

Vladdy and Xena,
good input. thanks for the comments. So much to consider. Obviously I love this girl or else I wouldn't care. I'd love to chat more outside this arena w you or anyone who has some insight. is there a way to email? pointmand at yahoo dot com or the email attached to this profile is good too. Just want continual open dialogue. Guess it'll be Kind of support I'm looking for....and will be happy to share stories! and pics ?

She probably just tired of having a daddy and wants a lover more her age. WTF do you have in common with a 21 year old that would allow her to have a connection with you? Do you hang out with her friends, go to concerts of bands she likes, enjoy the same movies? Either she is very, very mature for her age, or you are very immature for yours. Shit, when I hang out in the elementary school playground I am a Type A personality too.

.I'm just silently watching but it's killing me

To me it sounds like it bothers you that she is being secret. In that case I would have a talk with her and tell her it's not okay doing stuff like that without your knowledge. I would need to feel secure to allow that and part of feeling secure would be not having secrets. I don't think it should make you feel bad but good. I wouldn't necessarily end it if she's cool when you talk with her.

Susan's Slave said:
She probably just tired of having a daddy and wants a lover more her age. WTF do you have in common with a 21 year old that would allow her to have a connection with you?

Yeah I wouldn't necessarily expect a long term relationship/marriage, not that it's impossible, I just wouldn't expect it. On the other hand I'd enjoy it while it lasts if you are having fun Chdiego!

Yeah we do have a lot in common and yes she is incredibly mature for her age. Have to admit that the intrigue of a younger woman probably influences my judgment but most of my friends agree she is not like a normal 21 yr old. I don't do the younger thing w her lime bands, and her friends, etc but she seems perfectly happy settling into my lifestyle.

Users who are viewing this thread