• Thread starterzoomzoom
  • Start date

zoomzoom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
The N word
Or the "black weapon" and "black violation" type spin on many cuckold stories

I can deal with maybe one of the above happening in a story I chalk it up the the crazy shit we do and say when we are horny. But two of them together in the same story just makes me disgusted.

Does anyone else feel the same ?
Can someone write effing cuck stories without the racist overtones ?

its all about bk cock

for me its all about black cock. the thought of a big nigger fucking my wife and humiliating me is such a turn on. The more stories like that the better i say.

wimphubby234 said:
for me its all about black cock. the thought of a big nigger fucking my wife and humiliating me is such a turn on. The more stories like that the better i say.

You racist piece of shit. You don't have to use the N-word - you can just call him black.

Jesus Christ. Some people on this site fucking disgust me.

word to edward said:
You racist piece of shit. You don't have to use the N-word - you can just call him black.

So blacks who use "nigger" in their everyday speech and in lyrics are racist too? I'm confused

Do we really have to go here? Please tell me why Whitey, Honky, Cracker, Pecker Wood, Red Neck, draw as much racist comments as the "N" word. I can understand the political correct switch from "a Negro" to "African American", and the down cast slang of being called a "Nigger" shouldn't be accept. But when the race as a whole goes around calling yourselve's "Hey Nigga" or for years publicly markets the term, as is Nigga's Witha Attitude (NWA), it gets pretty confusing for most. I As most people (Whites, et al) don't own slaves, my parents didn't own slaves, my Grandparents and even my Great Grandparents didn't own any slaves and yes segragation was wrong but that to has come to an end. This is the 21st centry "GET OVER IT"!!

Just another bad word

If people would just STOP jumping on using the word RACIST . We wouldn't be so upset about that word NIGGER . To me your only a RACIST if 1. you DISLIKE a person . and 2. because he's of a different race . so now if your a black guy and your fucking my wife , and say thats it take all of my NIGGER cock you white niggers bitch . I too think thats exciting to hear . Its just another bad word today . IT'S NOT RACIST. So please lets STOP pointing fingers this is about hot sex . NOT HATING ANOTHER RACE , BUT LOVING IT . AND I LOVE SUCKING THOSE COCKS .

I'm not a a racist,
I'm not a a racist,
I'm not a a racist,
I'm not a a racist,
I'm not a a racist,
is a common rant of Racists!

Do you think the President's well hung?

*runs*

Mac: just because its a old post, doesn't mean its a bad or dead post!! If its a problem, clean the old shitte up!!

Agreed Tammy and this can lead to some interesting conversations. I've given the topic of racism and cuckoldry a great deal of thought. I've wondered if I'm, at least to an extent, a racist because of being into the black cock thing. I don't like to think of myself as such but I've wondered.

Why does it have to be a big black cock? Why do I get turned on at the thought of being dominated by black men and my wife and I being used as their sex toy? If its the humiliation/degradation aspect that turns me on does it mean that I really think that black men are beneath me because there's nothing so degrading as being dominated by someone that is supposedly inferior to you?

But I've come to the conclusion that this isn't the case. It isn't just black men...it's well hung black men. Not all black men are well hung. I wouldn't be turned on by a black guy that wasn't. I'm also turned on by the thought of aliens doing the same thing. I think, for me, it's more about the fact that blacks look as far different from me as I can get within the realm of reality. Also, as a southern white man whose ancestors did own slaves I might just have a slight guilt complex regarding black people. And, there's just no hatred in my heart for anyone.

Come on

COME ON PEOPLE , MAYBE THIS IS OUT OF LINE . BUT I'M GETTING SICK OF THIS RACE CARD SHIT . CAN'T A WHITE HONKY , CRACKER , WHATEVER . PERSON EVER GET A AWAY FROM BEING CALLED A RACIST . I MEAN , NOW WE ARE A RACIST BECAUSE WE ENJOY A BIG BLACK COCK FUCKING OUR WIFES OR I LOVE SUCKING ONE . YOU CAN BE A DOMINANT PUNK ASS WHITE CRACKED HONKY , OR A BIG BLACK NIGGER . I JUST WANT YOU TO BE DOMINANT . WE HAVE MORE AND MORE INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS TODAY THEN EVER .SO SHOULD I GUESS WE ARE GETTING MORE RACIST THEN EVER . COME ON . lets get back to cuckolding .

I believe the interacial thing is a sub-culture of cuckolding. From many of the sites on the internet you think it had to be black man/white woman only. I am a cuckold and my wife and I love this lifestyle but we have never one time talked about her having or not having a black boyfriend. We are looking for the right guy and thats hard enough, not worried about the color.

pussy boy said:
COME ON PEOPLE , MAYBE THIS IS OUT OF LINE . BUT I'M GETTING SICK OF THIS RACE CARD SHIT . CAN'T A WHITE HONKY , CRACKER , WHATEVER . PERSON EVER GET A AWAY FROM BEING CALLED A RACIST . I MEAN , NOW WE ARE A RACIST BECAUSE WE ENJOY A BIG BLACK COCK FUCKING OUR WIFES OR I LOVE SUCKING ONE . YOU CAN BE A DOMINANT PUNK ASS WHITE CRACKED HONKY , OR A BIG BLACK NIGGER . I JUST WANT YOU TO BE DOMINANT . WE HAVE MORE AND MORE INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS TODAY THEN EVER .SO SHOULD I GUESS WE ARE GETTING MORE RACIST THEN EVER . COME ON . lets get back to cuckolding .
We all have different cultural influences, psychologies, hangups, etc. You may be turned on by a dominant white guy fucking your wife. I'm not turned on by a dominant white guy fucking my wife. The thought of that just makes me want to rip said dominant white guy's throat from his body. The thought of a big black dominant guy doing it though...that's a turn on to me. For some people it may very well be a manifestation of racism... subconscious or conscious. To someone else it might just the contrast of a very dark man against the alabaster of his wife's skin. It could be something else entirely. It's different for us all.