• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Now that I have, I ALWAYS will...

• Thread starterSomersetgirl
  • Start date
Awesome pussy

I bet your pussy tastd so good to that lucky guy!

Keep posting, please!...

Very erotic...

very erotic pics... you look so lovely with your legs spread wide apart and your BBC firmly in place. How about a bareback series while wearing white stockings? Thanks in advance....

bristol bull here

hey babe if u wants more fun im from bristol and would love to meat u
ringo1883@yahoo.co.uk

I hope you gav him your sweet ass as well! I'd like to see yiu dripping with cum, especially on your fcae

Hey Somerset girl, love those nice big hard nipples of your, are you in Sommerset Pa? cause Im in Buffalo NY not that far if u r.Im 26 y.o. and can give you 10" of bbc.:D

I am looking forward to next week when my wife will take a BBC bareback. The risk is driving me crazy

Risk...

Bareback BBC suspense!! It's an extremely erotic notion that your wife ...... may..... become pregnant as a result of her adventures. The thought is almost as electrifying as the act... almost.
Please share an update after the event.. was the reality as satisfying as the anticipation and a few pica would even be better.

What an absolutely great thread of pics...shows how much you love that big cock...reminds me of my wife..she loves BBC and I love to watch her with one..or more..thanks for some fabulous pics...keep it up...lol..

Somerset,Pa.???

It may take a little wine to get her to go bareback. She is 37 and no longer on the pill. She had done my friend but he is fixed like me. I really get off on seeing the pics of wives taking it bareback.

A little wine...

Hotcpl... there's nothing like bareback, unprotected sex! The anticipation is glorious and nothing says lovin' like a dripping creampie. Buy a nice bottle of Merlot or Chardonney (depending on her preference) and remember to take those, all important, pics.

Gee been a few days since I checked in. Glad to see you guys enjoy my pics. Sorry but there will be no bareback fucking pics of me. If it is in my pussy it is wrapped. I will suck a nice cock but when it comes time to cum he has to have a condom if he wants to cum in my mouth. Just the way it is... So if you want to see bareback this is not the post for you.

Nice pics, very sexy!

oh what a fuck, I cum in my pants

Well, I gave it a shot here but seems there is little interest in my pics....

Sgirl

Not true, somersetgirl...
We have a BIG interest in your photos - 6 pages of comments!
So, post more! Please...

You really seem to enjoy BBC...thanks for the pics. Please do post more, but don't make us beg. We hope this is mutual enjoyment for us and you as you share your joy.

sounds great u look nice in ur pic nyc blk male here would lovet to speak with get at me at parot24@yahoo.com where u guys located

Users who are viewing this thread