Nude Beach

• Thread starterlkjhgfdsa
  • Start date

lkjhgfdsa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2007
Anyone ever gone to a nude beach with your wife/gf while locked in a chastity device? I can't imagine anything much more humiliating than that.....

Reactions: natasnaikul
Lkjhgfdsa,

lkjhgfdsa said:
Anyone ever gone to a nude beach with your wife/gf while locked in a chastity device?

Nope.

lkjhgfdsa said:
I can't imagine anything much more humiliating than that.....

I agree. One can imagine various permutations. A CFNM version would be going to a nude beach with your wife, she "dressed" in a revealing bikini, you nude but wearing your chastity device and walking behind her, while she holds the hand of her nude large-cock lover who is walking beside her.

Perhaps others could suggest additional possibilities....

—Custer

not in chastity but i have sat while see fooled around with 2 germans with people watching .that kept me in my place having to keep puting sun oil on them got some funny looks .me rubing oil oon cocks in public while they sat kissing and drinking

There was an age when you could set up a home if you could find an empty cave, and then some bright spark dreamed up a desire to have a mortgage, and the Law of Attraction gave it to him - but of course he did not know at the time that he would no longer be able to lie about and have lazy days in the sun recoving from the awesome fun of hunting wild animals for food.

No Sir, he and his wife would have to work long hours just to service that mortgage, and the fun of hunting would be lost forever.

Be careful of what you wish for, because if you are not factually precise in what you want, you will get things attached to your dream that might not please you.

if you get the right beach .there is plenyy of hanky panky going on
the beach we were on we walked past a few couples that were up to no good
we picked our spot and got settled down . and it only took half an hour before people started showing intrest. walking past very close and slowly .mostly men .they would walk past a couple of times then some of them would stop to have a chat .if my wife took any intrest she would open her legs and let them have a good look at her cunt .the two germans came over with a couple of bottles of beer . and joined us for the rest of the day .no sex but some very heavy petting . when we left we went back to one of there hotels for the sex part .so roll on this years holidays

Yep i'm with drackas. There's plenty goin on at the beach where we go. We've watched wives / girlfriends giving head and couples having full sex too. Back in August I watched a middle aged exhibitionist couple have lengthy foreplay and full penetrative sex in every position you could imagine. A small crowd of guys gathered to watch and she loved every second of it. I was sitting just 6 feet away when she came. It was awesome. Get down there - and take your wives too. Initially they'll fein disgust, but in half an hour they'll be wanking too. I know - I've seen it happen.

Nude beaches must be different overseas than they are here in NJ. You'd certainly get arrested. Open sex is prohibited and most of the regulars at the beach will even "enforce" those rules for fear of the beach being closed.

People get around it by bringing pop-up tents and screens out - sometimes you can see shadows, see in an open door-flap or even hear them going at it - but nothing out in the open.

However, that doesn't stop subtle sexuality - Sue has masturbated to an appreciative audience several times. She'll put on her dark sunglasses and appear to be reading a book or magazine but one hand will subtly massage her nipple and eventually sneak down between her legs. At other times she'll lie back either asleep or pretending to be and will spread her legs and show her bare pussy - many times other guys will pitch their blankets/towels/lounge-chairs so they have a birds-eye view of her sweet spot. And yet other times I've reached over and finger-fucked her (and she hasn't seen it but I've seen guys give me a thumbs-up when they've watched her orgasm from it!). But Sue will ALWAYS have her dark-glasses on - I think she'd die if she actually made eye contact with someone who watched her like that despite how turned on she gets.

Love to take her to the topless beaches.

She loves the attention she gets too.

Sweet. I can see why she gets attention!

I figure it has to be good for her ego to have guys want to stare and more...

I have been to nude beaches several times, and always see something interesting. Once the word was "out" in the parking lot that there was a couple down on the beach and the husband was letting other guys fuck his wife. One fellows who had just come back from there declared that she was "really fine pussy"!

I have been with my own wife at nude beaches when other men would come by and ask if I shared her pussy with other guys. And, although she and I have been involved in threesomes inside, we have never shared at the beach.

I do know that most men go to nude places looking for women to fuck, especially married women. And I know that most husbands who take their wives to nudist gatherings do want the other men to look at their naked bodies.

This is something you will get very few "establishment" type nudist husbands to ever admit, but the plain truth is that they DO enjoy showing their wives' tits and pussies to other men!

Without this one element, the whole Nude Culture would collapse overnight!

Here is the complete truth, as I see it: 1. ALL men like to look at naked women, and will never pass-up the chance to look, no matter who she is. 2. MOST husbands would like to show their wives naked to other men but are not able to admit it, even to themselves! 3. MANY husbands would like to share their wives' pussies with other men, but again, are not able to admit it.

I have NEVER been to a nude gathering with my wife, without at least one guy coming around and discretely asking if he can fuck her! That's whe way it is at those places. That's why I love to go there!

SOJ - where is/are this nude beach you are referring to? The one we have here in NJ is most definitely NOT like that. That sort of behavior is pretty much shunned and would probably result in you getting arrested (I'm referring to outright sex in the open).

STB, that particular beach was the old "Red White and Blue" beach north of Santa Cruz, Ca., which has since been closed. There are other beaches on the north California coast which are difficult to get to, but where there are all kinds of sexual activity.

Ahhh - just curious - why was the Santa Cruz beach closed?
This is what the beachgoers here fear - which is why open activity is shunned.

It sounds like those weren't necessarily legitimate beaches - the one here IS. It has lifeguards, beach patrols - even a snack bar right on the beach (yes, you walk up nude and get your stuff - for the last few years it's been manned by the same girl on summer-break from college!). There were other "unofficial" beaches where nudity was tolerated but most of them are now closed because of open behavior - sadly - mostly gay activity... We haven't ever been to Fire-Island in NY which is supposedly much more tolerant of activity, but again is also very gay-oriented. The beach here in NJ is usually divided - the closer area is primarily hetero- the far end of the beach tends to be more of the gay-end - my suspicion and rumors are that there is open activity on the gay-end after the lifeguards leave about 6pm (the beach is open till 1 hour past sunset which is as late as almost 9pm in mid-summer).

The Red, White and Blue beach was privately owned. You had to pay an admission fee at the gate. But the owners did not patrol the beach. You were on your own once you got in. I have seen just about everything there. I have watched women sucking cocks, and have seen guys openly masturbating while they look at the pussies.

When I took my wife there, all the guys would parade by for looks at her naked body. I would tell her to spread her legs a bit to give them a better look. Lots of guys arrived there in Vans, which meant they usually had beds in them, in case they found a woman who would let them fuck her, but not in the open.

lkjhgfdsa said:
Anyone ever gone to a nude beach with your wife/gf while locked in a chastity device? I can't imagine anything much more humiliating than that.....
...except maybe taking pride in her letting herself be used in full view right by your caged side

642_1000.jpg

Reactions: nelssim, Erinwhitemom, AZhubby and 1 other person