• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nude Photographer Confessions Session One

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Note readers. Though this is called Session One, it is a complete (and true) story. You will not have to go looking for a 'chapter two.'

Nude Photographer Confessions Session One

by EroticWriter

"Eric, I feel like someone is watching us."

Jill had just finished digging her fingers into my ass and moaning through a rather intense orgasm and I was now staring down at the sweat on her brow.

I had just finished a scan of the terrain around us a few seconds before my wife's orgasm had begun, so I knew that if anyone was out there watching, that would be all they were doing since no one was in sight.

I kept pumping into her deliciously snug snatch and raised my head to look around again. I could see only trees on each side of us and no one on the path in either direction.

"I don't see anyone baby, just you and me fucking. Do you want me to quit?"

"Noooo. Keep moving that cock. It feels really good, especially out here in the Arizona sun."

"Feel my cock baby. Take all of it!" I pumped, she moaned, and the only other sound we could hear was the sound of water rushing past as we laid beside the stream.

That day, I think, is what got us started going to nudist camps at a later date. It's hard for a man to be married to a lovely woman with a great body if he is the jealous type, especially if he then turns around and takes his wife to nude locations where she is being placed on display.

But that is exactly what I did, and how it all evolved into my becoming a nude photographer. This first story, one of four or maybe five I will do on the subject, I shall sub-title:

Sharing a motel with a strange man.

For the first couple of years of our marriage Jill and I had enjoyed nude sunbathing, which is kind of hard to do when you live in the middle of a big city. So we would take off on trips, and in the process, take off our clothes.

On one trip we spent most of the day playing and tanning naked on the dunes at White Sands National Monument in New Mexico.

For you folks whom have never been to White Sands, try it. Even on the hottest day, that white gypsum stays cool to the touch, unlike regular sand which will burn your feet. Beware though. That white sand reflects sunlight, and it will even come up under the visor of a cap. At White Sands it is possible to get sunburned under a pair of tits, and under a set of balls as well.

Another time, today, we were trying a running stream along U.S. 89 in Arizona, just north of Sedona in Oak Creek Canyon.

Some of you might have been to that spot. Park your car on the East side of the creek, where U.S. 89 runs, and right there is a great place to play on some beautiful red rocks while the water passes by. Most people don't bother to go further upstream and leave their car behind, but we did.

This was an adventure, more so than White Sands, because there was always the possibility that someone might be lurking in the woods, watching as we cavorted naked in the stream, laid on a small strip of sand for a while sunbathing, and then of course, after I had started going down on Jill.

Now I was on her. We were fully naked and fucking on the sand at the side of the stream, but we had been careful not to be caught in this compromising position because I had Jill's head turned in the downstream direction so that I could watch for anyone coming upstream as I laid on top of her. The parking for cars, if any, was down that way.

Since there had only been two or three cars at the parking site, an unpaved dirt area along the stream, and we thought we had accounted for the owners of those cars as we headed upstream, we figured there was no one further north, so we were probably safe in that direction.

I was getting close. "Fuck baby. I'm going to let it come now unless you want me to wait for you to come again?"

"I'm good. It's good. Go ahead baby, because I still feel like someone is watching us."

Yes, we called each other baby. We did that sometimes because we were in love and babied one another.

"Well then, let he or them watch this!" And I blew my load, deep as possible into my lovely wife. Jill took it all, swallowed up my load in her tight pussy, and before I had finished pumping I could feel my load already trying to ooze its way out around my cock. Between my cock and her tightness, there wasn't much room in there for my cum too.

Of course that was in my fantasies. My fantasy that I was so large that there simply was no more room for anything else in that tight pussy besides my cock. But I knew better. Somewhere out there, in the future perhaps, there was a man with a cock larger than my six and a half inches that wanted to show it to her.

Like I had said earlier in my story, It's hard for a man to be married to a lovely woman with a great body if he is the jealous type. And to that bit I add; especially if his cock is just average in size.

In more recent years, the years that have passed after the following stories occurred, I have taken to referring to my cock as mid-sized. Small is, say...4 to 6, mid-size is 6 to 7, and large is...well I guess unlimited!

It just seems nicer, somehow, to refer to guys in my size range as mid-sized compared to average. Average sounds so...average.

After we had dressed and were about to start walking downstream to the spot where we could climb the bank to our car, a man came out of the woods above us on the other side of the stream.

He was ahead of us on the path, but he stopped, pretended to be studying a rock that he picked up from the stream, and nodded as he allowed us to pass. I think that man just wanted to get a closer look at Jill as we passed by. I nodded at him and we kept going, but he was smiling as we passed and took a nice long look at Jill.

We discussed it in the car as we drove away. "Baby," I said. "He sure gave you the once over, didn't he?"

"No," Jill responded, "he gave me the two and three over."

I giggled. "Was he undressing you with his eyes?"

She smiled. "It was more like he already knew what I look like under this blouse and skirt. He gave me the once over, and the twice over. What would it be if he stared at me three times?"

"I don't know, a thrice over? Is that a word?"

"Maybe. How about if he stared at me four times as I passed?"

I thought for a moment. "Four times? Fuck, I don't know."

"There's that F word again. You know how I hate it when you use that word."

"Even when we're fucking?"

"Well, that's different. When we are fucking, or making love I prefer to say, that does not have the same meaning as 'Fuck, I don't know."

"Well, speaking of the F word, he was watching us fuck with those binoculars he had around his neck. That's what I think? Does that bother you Jill, or get you excited?"

She was rubbing my leg from her side of the seat. "I thought we were making love, but if someone was watching, I guess then we were...fucking. It would have been more exciting if I had known for sure there was somebody watching."

I was shocked, but pleasantly. "Would you have made me stop?"

She smiled that ornery smile that I know so well. "No, as long as he was keeping his distance."

She would have let him watch! Wow. Had he been up in those woods and watching us? There was no real reason for someone to climb up the other side of the canyon which ended at a cliff rising above. You couldn't go further up and over, so the only place to look was down..

Yes, there was nothing to see from up there that you can't see from right there in the bottom of the canyon, unless you are wearing binoculars around your neck and there just happens to be a naked couple somewhere below you.

When he was watching us, I knew, he would have seen my hard dick as I prepared to enter Jill with it. Like I said, I had been facing downstream as I made love to Jill, and he could easily have seen it since he was probably downstream slightly and above us.

And later, much later, he would have seen my still mostly hard but dripping and getting soft dick as I pulled out. Had he looked at my cock through those binoculars and been thinking; Baby, I could give you so much more?

Of course I was not about to express those kinds of thoughts, or my fears to my loving and so far, faithful wife.

I think that incident and our excitement over our probable ******** to a voyeur gave us the desire to head for a nudist park. What we really wanted to try now was public nudity

Our first visit was to a nudist park near San Bernardino and we discovered that there was more dirt that turned to mud when it rained then there was grass. It was built on hills and had a pool and volleyball courts and all that, but all surrounded by dirt. That crude park we didn't care for, though it seemed to have lots of members.

One thing happened though at that park that is not in the least pertinent to where this story is going, but that gal still sticks in my memory and I want to talk about her.

Since it was our first visit to the park, we had to stop in at the office, pay a reasonable fee and while still dressed hear a pep talk on the values of nudism. Then finally, about the time we began to grow impatient, we were 'turned loose' to go back to our car, disrobe and walk around.

When Jill and I hit the pool, it wasn't too crowded at that time around the deck. But there was this girl, oh that girl. She was the dark-haired equivalent opposite to my wife.

My wife is tall.
She was short.
My wife is blonde.
She had dark hair.
My wife is a firm B plus.
She was a firm C.
My wife's face is lovely.
Her face was lovely too.
My wife was in the pool with me.
She was sitting beside the pool with her knees up
I was right at the edge of the pool where I could see...everything..
My wife started dog-paddling around the pool.
I remained behind.
The lower half of this gal was at eye level to me.
I couldn't see my wife's body since she was in the water.
I could see all the good parts of this gal.
I stared.
She acted like she didn't know I was staring.
I kept staring while trying not to be seen staring.
She kept reading her book.
I kept giving her a look.
She aided me by twisting her body around.
I stared at a thickly-haired but open pussy..
She posed with her pussy two feet from my eyes.
My wife saw what I was doing and swam towards me.
I didn't see her coming.
My wife grabbed my hard cock and tugged.
We ended up in the center of the pool.
I knew I couldn't lie since my wife had me by the cock.
An hour or so later that gal, one-half of a couple, left.
I never forgot her.
Lady, whoever you were I apologize for staring at you.
But, you, after all, were one of the few women I ever saw
in a camp that looked as good as my wife.

Where was I? Oh Yes, at Olive Dell Nudist park.

While there, another visitor told us of a nudist park east of San Diego that was nice. We decided to check it out the next weekend.

During our second visit to a nudist park my wife and I drove from Los Angeles down to near San Diego, and we found the Swallows Nudist Resort to be quite nice. It had grass in all the right places, a nice swimming pool, a restaurant that was actually rated Class A, and all the rest of the amenities a park needs. Much better!

It also had something that is usually seen in those cartoon jokes about nudist parks. Swallows Park had a wood fence that sat right on the side of a highway that passed through the canyon. If I remember correctly the road was named Harbison Canyon.

And yes there were 'knotholes' in the wood. But if anyone actually wanted to peek through the fence, they would have to park down the road and walk a ways to get to the fence since the road was squeezed in between a hill on one side and the Nudist park on the other.

And that brings up a true story related to us on that first visit to Swallows. A man had been seen outside the fence peeking in. The owners went out, confronted him in a non-threatening manner and invited him inside to look around. He came in and spent about half-an-hour looking around while remaining fully dressed. Then he left.

A short while later they saw him again outside that fence and peeking through a knothole!

While we were lounging by the pool we saw a photographer taking photos of some willing subjects and upon asking we were told by a member that the guy was a nudist magazine photographer.

Sure enough, it wasn't too long a time and that photographer had approached us. One look at my wife's face and body and he was dying to feature Jill in his magazines.

He took a lot of time 'cultivating' us and didn't 'hit' on her right away. Actually, he hit on the two of us because if a nudist was a couple, then they wanted to feature both in the magazines. I was willing to pose, sort of, but felt that she could not.

"No, Jill can't do that. It might risk her job. Besides, we're brand new to this. This is only our second time in a nudist park."

"Are you from around here?"

'No, up Los Angeles way."

"Planning on being here tomorrow so we can talk some more?" Oh yes, his eyes were not on my wife as he looked at my wife. I knew that he was hoping we would return so he could do some more not looking at my wife.

"We have to go all the way back to the San Fernando Valley on the other side of Los Angeles. It would be nice to come back tomorrow, but that's a pretty long drive."

"Have you thought of getting a motel?"

"There's nowhere to stay. Even if there was a motel nearby, we really couldn't afford one right now."

"Well, you guys are more than welcome to share my motel. I have a unit that has two double beds. You two could have one of them."

Jill and I exchanged glances. Stay in a motel with a strange man? That's kind of strange. I expressed that concern to Mel.

He laughed. "Why? Here we are naked in front of one another, and what else would restrict you from sharing a room? Once we have seen each other naked, there's nothing left to hide. As far as privacy at that certain time, the bathroom has a door."

I looked at Jill and back to him. "That's true." I turned back to Jill. "Honey, what do you think?" I was hoping for multiple reasons that she would say yes.

"I see nothing wrong with it Eric. Any undressing we do in the room wouldn't mean much now, I guess. Sure, we'll stay."

All the time I was thinking here we are agreeing to sleep beside a total stranger in a motel and who knows what might happen. I won't suggest anything, but I bet he does.

The photographer was older than us, about 38 to 40 and was named Mel. He was handsome in a rugged way, and his body was tall and slim. His cock? Oh, about five inches soft I would say, and circumcised.

Mel grinned."That clinches it. And tell you what. Since you youngsters seem to be on a budget, I'll treat you to dinner!"

"You've got a deal, and some house guests!"

We followed Mel in our car to get to the motel. On the way, he pulled into a hamburger joint. It was not a fast food type, so had some atmosphere, but still, it was a hamburger joint. We didn't mind a bit.

We had some good conversation during our meal, and most of the time one or all three of us was laughing at something funny one of us had said.

By the time we were following Mel the rest of the way to his motel, all was 'cool.'

Picture the layout of the motel in your mind. The kind that allows you to park in front of the door. Upon entering we had the two beds on the right arrangement. I noticed that Mel went right to the bed furthest from the front door and closest to the bathroom and placed his carrying case on that bed, marking it as his.

That meant that if either Jill or I needed to go to the bathroom we would have to go around his bed to get to the bathroom door. I didn't mind since because Mel was paying he could have his choice of beds, but it also would be providing Mel with good looks at Jill any time she went around his bed to the bath.

It was around eight. We were all three dressed and sitting on the edges of the two beds and facing one another as we talked. All the time I was thinking to myself. We are nudists now and we are sitting dressed on the bed. How do we go about getting naked or do we undress in the dark before we climb into bed?

Then Mel asked, "Who wants to go first? Into the bathroom that is?"

"You go ahead Mel, we can wait. I took a shower before we left the nudist camp but I suppose Jill would like a nighttime bath. So she'll get it after you are done."

Jill laughed. "Yes Mel, you go first. If I go first, I'll probably use up all the hot water."

I grinned at my wife. "Silly gal. We're in a motel, remember? The hot water is unlimited."

Smiling, Mel stood up. "Now I'll show you how easy this is once you've been to a nudist camp." As we watched from no more than three feet away, Mel stood up and proceeded to strip completely nude in front of us.

It's kind of hard not to stare at a naked body when it is right in front of your eyes and that close. I mean, what else could we do, unless we both turned our heads towards each other and away from Mel? So we watched him, and more specifically, Jill had to watch.

Then carrying his clothes, Mel went around his bed and hung his clothes in the open closet provided, then went into the bathroom which was on the other side of his bed and closed
the door.

"Wow, that was kind of...weird."

""Weird Jill? How do you mean?"

"When he started taking his clothes off right in front of my nose, I was shocked at first. Then I remembered who and where we are, or were."

"I laughed. Yeah, now that you think of it, it did seem weird. Especially when his dick fell out of his underwear before he pulled them off. It doesn't seem quite the same as seeing him, well, all those naked people at The Swallows."

Jill looked embarrassed. "Well, I saw it, sorta. But I wasn't watching to see if his dick fell out. When that happened I looked away and up at his face like we are supposed to be doing."

"Sure baby, he made it a point to stand up more directly in front of you then me and drops his trousers. Then you pretend that you never saw that long thing flop out towards your face, and here you are sitting right in front of him on our bed."

She sort of smiled. "Well, you know what I mean. I didn't stop everything and ogle it!"

"Jill, this isn't the same now as it was earlier today. We aren't at a nudist park now with goody goody rules. We are alone with a naked man in his motel."

I didn't really mean anything was going to happen by saying that, and was just trying to tease Jill.

But she looked concerned. "If you thought this was going to be so different, as in 'sex,' why did you agree to come?"

"Money baby, for one. Free room, and no long drive. And tomorrow we will have a lot more time to enjoy the park. It's a long way home so we get an early start at the camp and an early start on the drive home."

I reached over and hugged Jill. My voice went lower and I tried to make it sound sexy. "And besides, I think it is kind of exciting to be sharing a bed, I mean a room, with a strange man. Don't you?"

She nodded quietly. "In a way, it does seem kind of... what should I call it....daring?"

As she was speaking, Jill was feeling daring now as she stood up and stripped down to her underwear. It was plain old underwear, but on Jill any underwear could never be plain.

As I watched Jill open a dresser drawer and put her clothes away, I admired the way she looked. Her underwear consisted of a petite white brassiere that only covered her tits from the nipples down, and a pair of snug-fitting white panties. That's it. Plain-and-simple white.

"I like that baby. Stay just like that for when he comes out."

Jill nodded and looked into the mirror at the foot of our bed. "Now I really feel naked! More so then when I was in the camp."

"Me too!" I was stripping down, and my cock didn't pop out of my underwear since I was not wearing boxers, but it was making my briefs bulge before they came off.

Jill was watching me in the mirror and when she saw my cock, she smiled. Yes, my cock was half-erect when my briefs came off. I like white underthings you see, and Jill was wearing them for me. And now, for Mel too.

Red is sexy, but not a mystery because if a woman is wearing red, you know that she might have planned for someone to see it.

Ditto for black underwear, except it has some limitations, such as when a girl's skin tone doesn't match up too well with black, and of course for black girls, forget it.

White underwear is for voyeurs. Those men who hope for that sneak peek, whether it be down a top or sideways into a blouse that buttons or up under her skirt. See white, and chances are you are seeing something that the woman never intended for you to see.

Of course, for a white woman to look really good in white, such as a white garter belt, white bra and maybe, just maybe I might concede, panties of another color, that white woman needs to be either tanned or have a natural skin tone that is a little dark, such as olive.

But there is another color for a white woman to have on her skin. Golden. Jill was golden-tan-skinned white. And in those white underthings, she looked like no one had been intended to see them, and therefore seemed all the sexier as a result.

I had a full hard on now. Jill sort of ignored my naked penis that was pointing at her lovely body and studied her statuesque body in the mirror. "I do look pretty sexy, don't I?"

'Fuck yes,' I thought. There my wife was as I admired her and thought about how soon Mel would be coming out of the bathroom and seeing my wife for the first time in her underwear.

Sounds hot, doesn't it? This man in the motel room shower has already seen my wife totally naked, but now he will be seeing her with her goodie areas covered, and it sounds hot?

At the nudist park, Mel had been able to see my wife's total nakedness for three or more hours today, but now it was different. Her underthings showing as she walked about the room was a real turn on for me.

I just realized that I said Mel had been seeing my wife's nakedness at the Swallow. Now I remember something as I write. I had always known from the beginning that when you are in a nudist park you are nude, not naked. There is a difference in feel between being nude in a camp and...naked. Now, at the motel, I was naked, and Jill almost so.

Even if we had been alone, Jill in her white underwear would have fired me up. But with another man nearby, well guys, you wouldn't understand unless you have been the one to take your woman, a woman you love, to a place of public nudity and then to be placed in a situation of being naked such as this.

Ladies, how would you be feeling if placed into Jill's situation? You have never been with another man. You have a husband that is jealous, yet he has been willing to take you to a nudist park where other men can see you.

And now he has brought you to a motel, where this stranger who has already seen you nude and soon will see you totally naked is going to be sleeping with you in the same room.

You already know from long experience that your husband is the horny type and will be starting something tonight. But what might that be, and how will you react?

You have seen that stranger's cock, the last time right up close and personal as it flopped out of his underwear and almost hit you in the face. Soft, it looks longer than your husband's cock, and you have never been involved sexually with another man. What should you do? What will you do? Will your husband allow you to make the decisions?

I guess it's time to give a better description of my wife to my faithful readers. Jill has a lovely face. Blue eyes. Tall,.slim body with a flat waist and curves in all the right places. Golden blonde hair with pubes to match. Tits that do not quite fill a C cup brassiere, but want to pop out of a B. And the best ass in the world with legs to match.

Remember guys, this story is based on historical fact. That's why I didn't do like some writers who say... "No one had ever seen my wife naked, and as she struggled to fight him off, my wife's tits were starting to show now as the guy clawed her bra off, and her 38 DDD tits came flopping out!"

Yeah, sure. Ever see tits that are triple D? If you did, they would be on the fattest girl in town.

And now I'll tell you a little secret about Jill. My wife has inner lips that dangle. Not way out, but far enough that they can be readily seen because of her slim thighs. If you are sitting say, down on the deck by the pool for instance, you can see those danglers both from the front and from the rear as she walks by.

This is the truth. Recently, February 2013, I saw a show on cable, and it was about women who don't like their dangly inner lips and go to surgeons to have them removed.

Had they been born a man, those dangling inner lips would have been their testicles, and the clitoris directly above, their penis.

The show even featured one pretty young thing lying down on a surgeon's table while he did some slicing and dicing. You never got to see her actual vagina in that scene, but we saw each lip as he cut them off and laid them on the steel surgical table or whatever they call those metal things.

Poor little lips. The camera gave us a closeup. They looked so sad after being removed. No longer looking like a set of lips, they now looked like two half-dollar-sized flaps of dead meat. I felt sorry for them.

Can you imagine? Those poor women have something that most men would love, and they are paying to have them removed. Go figure. Ever see a woman in person or in photos that has just that, a slit? Boring. A pussy with no personality.

Oh yes, one more thing. Jill has an incredibly tight pussy. Of course, you aren't interested in hearing about that so I won't dwell on it.

What? What's that, you say? Of course I want to hear about your wife's tight pussy. Isn't that what porn stories are about?

O.K. I could tell you the usual, and you might not believe some of it, but it's the truth. You want proof? Let's take a look.

Here we see thin blonde hair that does not hide the view. There is never any need to trim it because it naturally refuses to hide the view. Now we can grab these handles, open those lips and look inside.

What? You want to hold those dangling lips open for me? I guess that will be alright if she doesn't object. Go ahead. Tug on them. Mmm hmmm, we see a pink interior. Pull a little harder on those lips.

Kinda tight here. She must not have had any babies, based on what I see. Keep holding those lips out of the way while I reach in and try to open it further with my fingers.

Upon closer study I'd say this pretty little pussy has never had any cock other than my average-thick six-and-one-half inch uncut rod inside it, and its never had a giant dildo stuck in it. Do you agree? O.K. Now you can let go of her lips.

That's it. Now you have a personalized description of my wife's pussy.

Now back to my conversation in the motel with Jill, and I have to hurry because Mel's shower is almost over with.

I had been trying not to think of sex and my erection in hopes that it would be down when Mel stepped through that door. If he came out and saw me hard, who knows what he might think?

"Yes Jill, you do look pretty sexy. When Mel comes out, don't go in right away. I want you to parade around in your undies and talk to us for a while before you go into the bath.

Matter of fact Jill, since those long legs of yours are so flexible, sit in the middle of our mattress cross-legged with your back straight and facing him and let him see you for a while."

Jill giggled. "Alright. I can see his eyes now..."

She sort of looked down at herself and muttered, "He'll be looking at these panties when I am sitting like that. I hope they aren't stained. Are they, baby?"

I looked, hoping that they indeed were stained. "They look dry enough, for now."

"For now! What is that supposed to mean?" She giggled. "I know what you meant, and you can forget it. Mel is not going to make my panties wet."

Jill glanced at herself in the mirror again. "Do you think he will like seeing my tits covered up like this?"

I wondered about the way Jill was acting. She has just said that Mel is not going to make her panties wet, and at the same time she seems to be excited about having Mel see her in her undies.

"Yeah. Especially with you on the bed in the Lotus. When you sit like that with your back straight it raises your tits even higher. They look great anyhow, but in that position you can't miss them!"

"Well, I'll be wearing this bra."

"For now. Until you take your shower."

"Should I come out of the shower and just be totally naked?"

I was becoming excited that Jill was playing along. "Act like you haven't quite made the transition to being a nudist yet. Go into the bath still wearing those undies and after you dry off, come out wearing a towel wrapped around your boobs down low and nothing else."

I smiled at her. "That way you will be almost naked instead of nude."

"Do you want my bottom half to be showing?"

"If you can make the towel fit around the bottom too, do so. But leave something for his imagination down below, if you know what I mean."

"I do," Jill giggled. Then she looked seriously at me, but still had that ornery look in her eyes. "Later tonight, when the lights are out, do you want to fuck?"

"Ah ha! This time you called it fuck. Is that because someone might be watching?"

Jill giggled. "What else? If we were alone we would be making love."

But I turned the tables to see if it would embarrass her. "When you asked if I wanted to fuck, did you mean that you want Mel to see us?"

Jill looked shocked. "No, I meant..." her eyes met mine and she realized that I was joking. She asked again. "Do you want to make love to me tonight?

"Baby, you know that I am horny, but how about you?"

She giggled. "Well, you know, I have been staring at strange cocks all day long."

Now that was a switch, considering that two or three times on each of our two visits to the nudist camps, I had asked Jill if she was looking at cocks, and she had replied more than once, "They all look the same."

When she had said that, and of course no one was around to hear when I had asked her that, I had made it a point one of those times to mention some of the smaller cocks than mine we had seen.

There had been more of those than the larger than mine cocks.

"Now baby, take a look a that guy standing over there. My cock doesn't look as small as that one, does it?"

"Noooo."

But then she had gotten back at me when a man with a long dangler walked past. "But your cock
doesn't look like that one either!"

That cock she had used to get back at me had been about the same size as Mel looked to be.

"And you still have one of those cocks you were staring at hanging around nearby, don't you?"

"Eric, what's wrong with you? You're talking about Mel's cock. Do you want me to fuck him or something?"

I laughed, an ornery laugh. "Only if I can watch."

"Serious?"

"Of course not. Just joking honey. You know, my seeing naked gals all day sort of did that to me."

It was her turn to giggle still once again. "Or my seeing all those dicks."

I couldn't resist. "See any you liked?" I knew that Jill was just toying with me because she had told me on previous occasions that she was not interested in dicks, just the man.

"Mmmmm no. But Mel's looks as nice as any of them."

Really?" I looked at the closed bathroom door to make sure that Mel was not about to step through. "But his cock is cut and doesn't look as good as mine, I don't think."

"That's true. I was just talking about his size."

"Were you thinking of fucking him?"

"Would you let me?"

It was then that I realized that like I had done to her, Jill was now testing me. But she was probably testing my love for her, and at this early stage of our nudist development, Jill was still a one-man woman.

"No honey I would not." I pretended to think about it for one long moment. "Well, actually, if you really really wanted a man, I wouldn't stand in your way as long as I could be there. I might not like some aspects of it, but I would go along."

"Would you hold it against me afterward?"

I smiled. "Well yes I would. My body that is. But I am kind of wondering about you wanting
me to make love to you tonight with Mel right beside us. Isn't that kind of daring? You know
he will be trying to see, and I just might leave a light on."

"Remember that time in Oak Creek Canyon?"

"Yes, when we probably had a guy watching us with binoculars."

"Well, remember what I said. I didn't mind if he was watching as long as he was keeping his distance."

"Yes. But Mel will be only three feet away."

"That's enough distance, with the lights low or off."

"But Mel will be able to hear us, too."

Jill sighed. "Should I try to be quiet?"

"Not completely. Don't get all carried away since he will be so close, but I want you to
make some noise."

Jill nodded."But that's only if I decide to do it, remember that!"

Another thing I had thought of after Mel had walked ahead of us and taken the bed that was near the bath. The bed we were on was next to the curtains that covered the window facing our cars, and any light coming through or around the curtain would put us in perfect silhouette as we fuck.

If the lights were off, Mel wouldn't be able to see detail, but he would be able to see our silhouettes and be able to tell who was on top and what we might be doing.

At that exact moment, before I had been able to ask if Jill had really meant that, that I could fuck her with the lights low and not specifically off, the door opened and Mel stepped back into the bedroom area.

Mel had remained naked of course, and it looked to me like his penis had been played with a little for enlargement value, because it was now hanging six-inches down rather than five. And of course, it looked to be a little thicker.

Mel's dick was almost as large as mine gets when hard, and his was still hanging straight down.

I know readers. When you read stories like this that are supposedly written by the husband, the other guy's cock is always bigger. But this is the way it was that night in the motel.

I knew that it could have been the warm shower that was making Mel's cock look larger, but most likely Mel was doing it on purpose. 'Here's my dick Jill. Your husband is young and should be no problem if you want to experiment. What do you want to do with it?'

He might have been planning on displaying his dick for a reaction, but the unexpected sight of my wife in her white underwear took Mel's breath away.

Mel had stopped dead in his tracks. "Wow! Look at you girl. I have never..." he paused, :I have never seen a sexier looking girl, take that back...woman, in my entire life!"

That statement was coming from a nudist photographer so was great to hear. I was feeling real smug about now and decided to further 'tease' Mel.

"But Mel, my wife has clothes on now, and all day you were seeing her totally naked!"

We could see that Mel's cock was rising. Not a lot, but rising. It had grown to perhaps seven inches and was now pulling away from his testicles. It had not risen to an upright position as yet, but was getting' close to that point.

"Jill doesn't have...clothes on. She's-wearing-the-sexiest-looking-underwear-that-I have-ever-seen!"

Mel had enunciated each word and there was no mistaking the sincerity in his words.

Jill shook her head and smiled with that ornery look she gets when she is thinking of sex. "These are just cheap old things I got at J.C. Penney."

'Honey," Mel came back, "You look like a million bucks in that bra and those panties."

I saw Jill steal a quick glance at Mel's rising cock. It was not up enough to call a full erection, so just like at the nudist parks when a penis had sometimes seemed to grow a little, she didn't 'see' it.

Think of it this way. Had we not met Mel at a nudist park and ended up in this room, things would officially have been a lot different with his displaying almost a full erection. But since we had met in and came from a nudist park, we were supposed to act like his cock was
not happening.

Jill sort of smirked at Mel's million bucks remark and spun her body around once, displaying not only her front to us, but now giving us a good look at how those panties fitted into that ass.

"What do you think honey," she said, looking at me? "Mel does, but how about you? Do you think I look like a million bucks?"

I couldn't resist, and perhaps stupidly due to my young age, I put it out there. "A million bucks and how many
fucks?"

They were both silent at my F word outburst. Then Jill saved the day. "As many as you want to give me dear sir!" I was glad that Jill had made it a point to be staring at me and not Mel when she said that. Whew!!

I winked at her but made sure Mel saw it. "Baby, get in there and take your shower."

"O.K!" And just like that my wife was gone and I was alone in a room with an older man who was sporting half an erection. Well, truthfully, I was hoping what Mel had placed on display so far was more than half an erection, because if his other half matched the first, he would have an enormous fourteen-inch cock, something I didn't want Jill to be seeing.

I tried to look Mel in the eyes as I spoke to him, but I couldn't resist a quick and open peek at his genitals since they had become more obvious than before. "She is pretty sexy looking, isn't she?"

I know, readers, exactly what you are thinking. I, and in some ways my wife, were talking and acting around Mel like we were ready to swing. But we were young, young and innocent and were not planning on allowing Jill to be fucked by Mel. Our talk therefore was just innocent banter, and of course Mel had every right to hope for more.

He sort of glanced down at his cock and back at me. "Are my feelings showing? You know how it is.."

I smiled because despite all that had been said and Mel's half hard on, I was liking him. "I understand Mel. Goodness knows she's given me many a boner."

"Yes, but I'm not supposed to be reacting that way to another man's wife." I knew he was waiting to see how my response would be.

"You've been looking at her all day, but so were many other men, so I have pretty much gotten used to it."

"Even when you know they might be wishing they could fuck her?"

I looked shocked at his bluntness, and Mel tried to back- track. "I...I didn't mean that. No one was thinking of fucking your wife."

I nodded my head very slowly. ":Mel, I know better and right now probably out of all those men that saw her today you are the one who is most wishing you could fuck my wife."

I noticed that his cock was now pointing almost straight at me. Not fully erect, but close.

"That wasn't my plan. That isn't why I invited you to stay." I noticed that with that line, Mel's cock seemed to diminish in stature.

"Relax Mel. I was just joshing you. It really doesn't matter what I think. It would be Jill making the decisions and right now she is not into swinging."

"Mel nodded. "And not into threesomes?"

"If you are referring to our present status, I need to say, "What's in it for me? You would get my wife, the love of my life, and I would have no woman for me. Not hardly an even trade, don't you agree?"

"If I had a woman with me I would offer her up to the fuck god in a heartbeat in order to get to fuck your wife. I was just wondering about you two because sometimes couples like threesomes better. Some go...one time for him, and then the next time for her. They both share
the other man or woman."

They both share a man? Had I heard that right? It sounded like Mel was willing to mess with me in order to have my wife. That, I didn't think, I was ready for.

"Mel, you have probably caught us a little too soon. This is only our second day ever at a nudist park, so everything is still strange to us. I don't know if I could ever share her, Jill, with a man, and I would have to trust him completely."

I could sense that Mel was about to blurt out...'Well, you can trust me!' and changed his mind. That, under the present circumstances, would have been premature. Before Mel could come up with something else to say, I beat him to the punch.

"I will admit though, and I know you would be hoping for it, that I think...." I emphasized the word 'think' and repeated it, "I think that someday I would enjoy seeing Jill with another man's dick in her."

Oh how his eyes lit up after hearing that one. I knew what I was doing and doing it on purpose. I planned to get Mel all fired up tonight, and then if Jill allowed me to keep at least one light on, I was going to fuck my wife right in front of him. He could stay over there in his bed, but he could watch.

I kept talking, knowing now that I had his utmost attention.

"What I would not enjoy would be having her off alone with some guy and making out, you know kissing and whispering sweet nothings to one another. That is more dangerous for a relationship, I think."

Mel looked surprised, but also very hopeful over my comment that I would enjoy seeing Jill with another man's dick in her. "For a young man, you seem very perceptive about how women think. If I were you, I wouldn't want my wife, Jill in your case, to be alone with another man either."

Unsaid, be alone. In this room, tonight, that worry that Mel had expressed was not the issue.

I nodded, and he continued, trying again to make his case in a subtle manner. "Take this room, there's certainly no way for her to be doing anything behind your back here!"

We understood one another I think. I took a long look at him, then deliberately down at his cock and back to his face. His cock, by the way, was back into that more than half-erect mode, probably because of our conversation.

Needless to say, my cock was too, and I knew that Mel could already see that he had more to put on the plate of offering than I did. So I went ahead and said what I knew he was thinking.

"It looks like your dick might get bigger than mine and I would be a little jealous about how she might like it. Jill is really tight and..." I hesitated, "And she's never been with another man."

I decided not to go on to Mel about how his cock might stretch my wife out or send her into orbit so I changed course.

"But I would be willing to let her try a strange cock if she were the one pushing it, but the other way around, Jill would never go for it."

"Eric, why don't we leave a light on tonight and then I'll pretend to be asleep and you go ahead and try to fuck her. If Jill goes along, maybe I can just creep over quietly and watch."

Creep over quietly meant that he would either be getting right beside our bed as we fucked, or on it, but I nodded, and my cock was tingling. I was going to have to wash under that foreskin for sure, and that would give me a chance to leave Jill alone with Mel for a few brief minutes because I planned to take a quick shower.

"When I go into the shower, talk to her a little bit. Don't whatever you do be crude in what you way or try to touch her. Just sort of...I don't know, hint around and feel her out in that area."

"I know what I'll do. I'll ask her if I could sit quietly by and watch you two have sex. See what she says."

"I'm not sure that you should put it right out there like that. Just hint around. If you think it's not turning her off, go ahead and make some hints, but if you go there, whatever you do, don't let her know I was suggesting it. If she knows I was scheming, she will resist, big time!"

Mel nodded. "Got you, big time." He winked.

"If you can, without her knowing it, let me know what her response was so I will know what to do when we get into bed."

I thought for a minute. "If you do manage to ask her if you can watch if we do it, she might not come right out and agree, but all I need to know is that she did not flat out say No. If she didn't say No in a big way, that might mean that she is willing. Know what I mean?"

"Gotcha. So how will I let you know that she might go along with it if she is sitting right here?"

I thought for a minute. "When we are getting ready to bed down and while I am watching, take your overnight case away from the side of your bed and stick it in that closet. Then I'll know."

As I had requested, Jill came out of the bathroom with a white bath towel tied around her breasts and covering her body down to about the level of the bottom of her pubic hair and ass cheeks.

She had washed her hair too, and it was now combed back and hanging in a pony tail with a rubber band. I knew that soon enough, as her hair dried, that Jill would be combing it out and letting it hang free.

Nice thing about that towel. In the process of holding the towel up, the towel returned the favor by tending to press her breasts together and giving Jill that appearance of cleavage that looks so good in a low cut dress. You know the cleavage I am talking about, the cleavage that looks like a butt crack.

But I had already learned, based on my two days in a nudist camp, that those fatter tits that might look so good squeezed together in a dress or gown, tend to appear saggy in front of the naked public.

Jill's lovely cups though, stood proudly alone when not being squashed together by a towel, each one of them. Naked in the sun, they were intended for fun! Jill came around Mel's bed and flopped down onto our bed with her feet planted firmly on the carpeted floor.

I left Jill alone with Mel and hurried to take my shower. My body shaking a little bit from excitement, I stepped into the same wet shower where just minutes before my wife had showered right after a strange man had been taking his shower.

There was a small bar of motel soap sitting in the dish. Did Jill use this bar to soap up her pussy right after Mel used it to wash his cock?

Using that same bar of soap I made a special effort to wash the crack of my ass and under the foreskin in case Jill decided to do a little sucking tonight.

No, my wife has never sucked on my ass, but that area is pretty close to where mouths and noses don't fear to tread.

As I scrubbed my armpits, peeled that foreskin back and washed underneath, and then did it again, under the foreskin because if felt so good, I debated about just how long I should spend in here.

My wife is wearing only a towel and she is alone out there with with a naked man, and I am sure that Mel is displaying his at least half-hard cock to her if not more.

I wanted to give Mel a chance to be alone with Jill, but not too much of a chance. I needed to give him time to feel her out, and I hoped, get Jill aroused a little. I still didn't want them to fuck one another, and in another way, I did.

That bar of soap that had known and caressed the intimate parts of three individuals whom all had undoubtedly been thinking of sex was now down to the point of being so thin that it was ready to break in half. I seriously considered keeping it as a historical monument. But instead, I left it laying in the soap dish.

I had taken time to carefully dry everything, and I made sure that my cock looked like it had been enlarged slightly as I turned the knob. When I came naked back into the room, I saw...

Wait! What did I see? In some stories like this the naive husband comes out of another room and sees his wife going crazy under that other man and she is yelling out Oh fuck me fuck me with your gigantic prick! But this is a true story, you know, as in realistic?

I saw that Mel was seated on his bed with his back to me and Jill was seated across from and facing him with those long legs in the classic Lotus position, which was not the way I had left them.

But my eyes were drawn to another area, the one that would allow Mel to see under that towel, and it was all in the shadow of the towel.

When I saw that shadow, I left the bathroom light burning and stepped out of the doorway. Most excellent! The bathroom light was now passing by on Mel's left side and illuminating my wife right under that towel, and I could see those lips!

Mel was directly across from her, and his view was more towards the up close and personal.

Instead of seating myself beside Jill, I sat down on the right side of Mel with my feet on the floor as he was doing. Now I could see her pussy too.

"Honey, why did you sit down next to Mel," she grinned mischievously? "Planning something?"

"No dear, Mel isn't my type. Because you are sitting in the Lotus position, if I sit beside you it will make the bed sag and tip you right on over and your towel would fly off!" I grinned at her.

She glanced at Mel and giggled. "Yeah. You're right. We wouldn't want that to happen. Mel might get to see my naked body!"

I had pulled that one off real nicely. Now both Mel and I could admire her pussy together, fully lit by the light of the bathroom, and my wife didn't know it.

We sat that way talking for at least twenty minutes, and all the while that beautiful pink gash framed by a set of dangling lips was visible to us. That's another thing nice about blonde hair, you can see more.

"Honey! Would you go and get my hairbrush? I left it on the bathroom sink." I had taken notice of the brush, knew that she would be needing it, and had deliberately left it there. That way, she would have to get up and walk past Mel. But, as it turned out, I was the one going to get it.

"Sure baby, I'll get it." And when I brought the brush back to her, Jill remained in the Lotus position and after removing the rubber band, began combing out her long golden hair.

Each move of her arms as she held them above her head made that towel flex tighter and strain against her breasts, and two men, yes, both of them sat and watched and hoped that the towel would come undone.

But it held in place, and those lovely breasts remained hidden to our view, except for that butt crack.

Of course we still had the view of those lips down below to keep us content. I said content, not...satisfied.

Again, if you have never experienced nudism, where you see people naked and it is all so innocent, then you can not understand how these two men, husband and photographer/stranger, could be wanting so badly to see a towel fall off. But this was a motel, and you had to be there.

It was too early for three inwardly excited individuals to go to bed, unless they were about to engage in an orgy. So we sat up and talked for a longer time, two naked men and a goddess in a towel.

We were talking about nudism, about Los Angeles traffic and how hard it was to get out of town to get to a nudist camp. We talked about nude photography and how I thought I might like to
try it.

We discussed the price of cameras, and the best ones for the job, which were twin lens, one over the other. Rolleiflex was best, but expensive. Yashica made a good copy at a much lower price, but the reliability was in question.

Mel said that if I wanted to practice, that I had the perfect model in Jill, and he would be glad to give me pointers if I decided to try.

We talked, and we looked, and I think that Jill could see that both Mel and I appeared to be a little larger than soft during the entire long conversation and was probably wondering why.

I want to tell my readers that at no time did either of us two males touch our cocks, other than maybe a quick reach down to adjust our balls from time to time.

I was also aware that Mel's cock always managed to look to be at least an inch longer than my cock, sometimes more, and always a bit thicker.

"Now they're off and running at the gate, and it's Mel in the lead with a head start, with Eric coming up fast.

They're in the backstretch and it looks like Mel is stretching more. Now they're coming around the final bend and Mel is holding the lead as they come down the main straight.

Wait! Eric has taken the lead, but his lead is fading fast and it's looking like Mel is about to pass for the win. And that's it ladies and gentlemen. Mel wins by a head!"

That's about how much longer Mel always managed to look than I did. One full head in length longer.

I was almost fully erected at the moment but since I was sitting on the bed and my butt was sinking down into the mattress, my balls were sort of scrunched up against my cock and sticking out in front of it.

That tended to hide my erection. Instead of standing alone and pointing up, my cock was lying on my balls and pointing out.

I only had about half-an-inch to go in length, and some more blood needed to squeeze in so I could achieve total thickness. And of course if my cock got fully hard, my foreskin would come back, revealing my beautiful soft-skinned and oh-so-smooth head as Jill likes to describe it.

I could feel my pre-fluid coming out and coating the head of my cock before running down over my balls. I knew that Jill could see it too, but I never actually took a good look down to see it.

Mel? I didn't know about his cock. Maybe he was almost tapped out too, but so far, since he had taken the lead again, it looked like he had me beat. His head was ******* all the time, and I knew that tended to take away some of the mystery for Jill.

And Jill, bless her heart, she could sit there and compare the two of us, from just as close up as we were studying her. Would Mel win because he had finished ahead by a nose, errr, a head? Or would I be declared the winner by default, and the fact that my wife still loved me?

Love can go only so far, and that also applies to a husband's dick.

About then, I think, Mel could take the suspense no longer. "Well, I have a couple and a single girl that said I could take some shots tomorrow at The Swallows, so I suppose we should turn in."

And as I watched, Mel got up, his penis pointing a little bit forward instead of dangling against his testicles, and as it waved at Jill as he turned to his right, he went past me and around to the other side of his bed and...wait, wait, here it comes...

He picked up his overnight case and put it in the closet! I had been waiting almost half-an-hour for that message!

Jill did not know about the secret signal that Mel had just given me, so when I suggested that we keep the light on between our bed and Mel's, Jill agreed and she made her decision sound natural.

"That's so if I need to go in the middle of the night honey," Jill cooed, " I'll be able to find my way around Mel's bed and into the bathroom."

"I understand baby. Good thinking." That light between the two beds was composed of two sides with a 40 watt bulb in each, and I flicked off the side towards Mel so that only one light was burning.

Oh yeah, very good thinking. I knew that Jill never had to get up in the middle of the night to go, unless we had just made love and she needed to drain my expressions of love into the toilet.

We got into the bed, using only a sheet for covering because the temperature in the room was perfect for being naked and comfortable. I waited for ten minutes, and it seemed like ages had passed before I whispered into Jill's ear. "Let's do it!"

I didn't even know for sure if Jill was awake, but she was, awake and ready as she grabbed onto my penis and started playing. Need I tell you, dear readers, that my cock was already hard?

I had to start by keeping the covers on. You know, just for image. We started out by my kissing her on the lips, the ones at the top end of her body, and doing some feeling followed by fingering.

Not trying to get her to come you understand, because we were trying to be quiet. Hee hee. Each of us had our own plan, but only I knew that her plan was along the same area as mine. Mel had given me the signal, and my wife's secret was not a secret with me.

I didn't spend much time playing foreplay with hands because we were under the covers and hidden from view. I needed to get that sheet off.

I went down, taking the cover down with me. She didn't protest or even look over in Mel's direction to see if he might be watching. No, Jill moaned softly as my talented tongue went to work.

As I licked on the surface I most loved to run my tongue over, I kept looking up at Jill and watched her face as she laid with her head on the pillow and smiled with her eyes closed. Of course, in order to see her face, my gaze had to struggle to get past those tits, with the nipples that were now standing at attention.

Oh Mel, what a sight she must be to see. Don't you wish that I would give my wife to thee?

After I had carefully controlled my tongue and solicited the proper number of moans from Jill, not an orgasm, just the sounds of sex, I climbed over her with my cock at full erection while making sure to use only my right hand to hold it so that Mel could see. After waving it about for a few seconds, I slowly inserted just the tip.

Oh my her eyes are so big and that smile to match. I'd ask her to open her legs more but I can see that they are already as wide as they can go. Before I slip it in further in I need to fondle those lovely mounds.

I stayed above her for two or three minutes, just squeezing those lovely B cups that stood up so nice while teasing the entrance to her pussy with the head of my dripping cock.

For my efforts I was rewarded with even louder sounds of appreciation as I entered Jill and slowly sank to the bottom. I knew that this had to be the most interesting, arousing, dangerous, fantastic, hell, what would you call it fuck of my life.

Again I was in no hurry nor was I trying to make Jill reach orgasm. An orgasm would sort of spoil the suspense. Better to leave her hot, heavy, and waiting.

I pumped, and Jill responded. "Mmmmm. Oooooh. Mmmmm hmmmm." She was sounding lovely. I was
planning next to lie on her and have her run those long legs up around my waist. But something happened.

"Oooh!" Jill had changed her tune and I looked to see where her eyes led me.

I looked up to my left and saw a cock with a man attached who was looking down at us. The cock
almost blocked my view of his face because at last it was going at full tilt. Mel had crossed the line and won the race by more than a head.

Eight inches long, and thicker than me. What else can I say? Was it throbbing, and dripping, and ready to ravage my wife's tight cunt and...?

Well, maybe it was doing all those things, but for the moment I didn't see any sign of drip, except for a shiny spot on the tip.

"Oh, I didn't know you two were making love...sorry. I just remembered that I forgot to set the alarm."

Well, all I can say is that if Mel had really not been seeing us until that moment, his hard cock would have been pointing the way to the table between the beds. But when Jill and I first saw it, it was pointing at us.

And then too, if he had not known we were making love, then why was he hard? I know, Mel's excuse to be up and around beside our bed was pretty feeble. His cock certainly didn't look to be feeble though.

Mel turned to his left and while still standing, he proceeded to set an alarm clock that had appeared out of nowhere.

Jill pretended not to see his cock, but only after Mel again turned to face us. When he had turned to place the alarm on the table between the two beds, Jill had taken a long look. I kept pumping.

"Since you two are busy, can I watch?"

"Well.... OK." I replied, without waiting for an approval from Jill. "Since you have already seen us. I hope that we didn't wake you."

"I can't think of a nicer way to wake up," said Mel, "other than the sounds of a woman enjoying being made love to. But," he added, "I hadn't yet gone to sleep."

And then, as he reached back to turn on that other 40 watt bulb, Mel said, "I'll just sit at the foot of your bed and watch for a while."

And just like that, things had gone from us being quiet while Mel slept, to Mel actually being on our bed and watching us fuck.

He moved behind me, and then the room grew brighter! Mel had flipped on the switch at the door that turned on a light, either a 75 or 100 watt bulb above the dresser at the foot of the two beds. Now he would be able to see the action brightly illuminated and study the details.

He did, he watched, and we did, we fucked. And then Mel made a request.

"That looks nice Eric, the way you are staying up on your knees so I can see all the action. But now I am wondering how good Jill looks on top of you with that gorgeous ass of hers."

I stopped pumping and looked down into Jill's eyes. I didn't say a word. I didn't need to because she was ready with her answer.

"O.K."

I raised my ass and slid out, providing, I am sure, Mel with a good partial view of the interior decorating of my wife's pussy as I came out.

I moved out of the way so that Jill could get up. I laid flat on my back with my cock pointing at the crack in the ceiling while Jill slowly took a look at Mel, who was still seated at the foot of the bed and holding his cock. Then she turned her ass towards him and started to mount me.

"Wait honey, take it slow," I said as Jill looked down between our bodies and aimed her pussy at a target she couldn't miss. "I want Mel to see how good it looks when your pussy stretches around the head of my cock."

Well, that was the first dirty talk that I said to her in front of Mel, but I was feeling more confident now. Jill was going along with this, and maybe fulfilling our fantasies.

At that moment, readers, I was more aroused at knowing a man was about to see my wife slide down over my cock than I would have been if he was watching me enter his wife. Strange maybe, but true.

"Damn!"

Pause. "What is it, Mel?"

"Eric. You should see how fantastic your wife's ass looks in that position, with a cock about to enter her pussy. I can't believe what I am seeing. A beautiful golden ass, a tight little pussy with dangling lips, and a shiny hard cock begging to be fucked!"

"Yeah, I'd like to be in two places and be able to see that."

"There is a way...."

Jill was still holding herself above my cock, and she sort of frowned, and then the realization set in. "Does he mean what I am thinking he means?"

My body was shaking. I could feel it from between my shoulder blades all the way to my cock. But I knew I had to come up with some answer that would not bring all this to a halt, but at the same time keep my wife from actually riding that other cock that was now openly being displayed.

"I think that Mel is offering to get under you and let me see what this pose looks like, nothing more."

I raised my voice a little. "Is that right Mel? You are offering to lie on your back with your dick pointing up so I can see how she looks on top of you, is that right?"

I had repeated the 'is that right,' but I was nervous.

"I'd be glad to."

"Just like we are doing now, with no insertion. Is that alright?"

"That's what I offered to do. Let you see your wife's beautiful ass and other body parts and how it might look with another man under her."

"Baby?" I looked up at her.

She nodded. "I'll do it, as long as he doesn't touch me." Then she smiled. "But you have to tell me how it looks too."

Well, I knew that there would have to be some touching just in the process of her being over him. If nothing else, her inner thighs would be touching Mel on the outer thighs.

"O.K Mel, she's willing."

"Wait a minute. I still want to see how it looks while she fucks you for a little bit."

I laughed. "That was the original intent, wasn't it?"

Jill smiled at me with that very ornery look as she slowly lowered her tight little pussy over my dripping cock. I felt her linger at the tip, then slowly, very slowly, she eased down and I felt her lips open as I spread her.

Both of us gave out with a little sigh. My hands reached out and went partially around those beautiful ass cheeks.

"Oh gawd that is so beautiful. Too bad you can't see what I am seeing."

I saw a chance to make a funny and maybe release some of the tension that all three of us were feeling.

"Sorry Mel. That line only worked once. You get to be on top of her so I can see how it looks, but I don't plan to see this part."

All three laughed, but I suspect that there was some disappointment in Mel's.

"Jill," Mel said. "Rise way up and slide yourself down your husband's cock one more time so I can see that again."

Smiling down at me, Jill rose up very slowly and as my head popped free, I felt the coolness of the room bathe it, and I knew that Mel was getting the view of the century as he studied Jill's now opened pussy.

I was sure of it when I felt the bed under my legs sag a bit as he slid up and took a closer look.

His voice was soft, but shaking. "Now Jill, slide back down and do it real slow so I can see from up close how your pussy lips open to his touch."

We could tell from the sound of his voice that Mel had moved up so close that his face was just inches away from our genitals.

Ohhh fuck that is so beautiful!"

Mel expressed his frustration by being a little more blunt with his next line. It was quite different in tone and content from his last one, about how beautiful it looked.

"Fuck him Jill. Fuck your husband's cock so I can see how your pussy looks for a minute!"

And Jill did, and she did it good. Is that proper English? In any case, my wife did it fine and proper and gave Mel an example of all she had learned so far as she used me full-length, varied that by short-stroking me, and then, after a minute or so more went to the slow-and-sideways motion.

"Oh shit Eric. You should see how her pussy struggles to take your cock and moves all over the place when she goes sideways. It looks like she is about to turn inside out."

I raised my head by getting up onto my elbows so I could see Mel. He was right between my legs, and we smiled at one another.

I was enjoying this physically, but even more mentally at knowing that someone, like I had imagined many times, was watching. Mel had not only moved closer to us in the beginning, he was still there, just two feet away from my legs, which were drawn up so my knees were in the air.

"Sorry Mel. Like I said, one viewing to a customer." And again, we all laughed.

Jill paused in her stroking, and I knew it was time. "Ready to get under her Mel?"

It was Mel's turn to be funny. He feigned a yawn that we could hear and said, "I don't know, let me think about it."

"Shit Mel. Get over here before my wife changes her mind!"

Again giving me that ornery smile, Jill raised her body off me and waited as I moved out of the way. Without any hesitation, Mel replaced my warm spot on the bed and laid back with his cock high in the air.

Just like we had all used the same soap bar, now we had all shared the same warm spot.

I told Jill something she already knew, but since this entire episode was so sexual in nature, I wanted to say it all.

"Be careful so that you don't accidentally envelop his dick when you climb over it. I know it is sort of in the way there."

Jill had moved to the center of the bed and had been staring intently at Mel's prick as it quit wriggling and settled into an upright position.

She knew that her assigned mission was to circle that cock with her body, like a vulture circling it's prey.

Jill giggled, and I could sense the excitement as she slowly raised her left leg and moved it across both of his while being careful to bring her pussy into position somewhere in front of, and not on, his cock.

Now they were touching at those points I mentioned earlier. Well not quite. Earlier I said that Jill's inner thighs would be rubbing against the outsides of his.

But that turned out to be a little off. Jill's inner thighs were now almost up around Mel's waist so that she could avoid having the tip of his eight-inch dick coming into contact with her vagina. I stand corrected.

Her inner thighs against his waist was the first actual physical contact, far as I knew, between them.

I saw Mel sort of raise his hands like he wanted to cup her breasts, and then he stopped himself and lowered them.

"How does it look, Eric?"

I was speechless, at first. I decided to talk to Jill rather then answering Mel in the hopes it would aid in keeping my wife aroused.

"Baby, that looks so wild. His cock is all the way up past your ass from my angle. It looks like if you tried to take it that it would end up somewhere between your tits inside. And your little hole looks a lot smaller than his cock is wide."

Oh yeah, I hated to bring out into the open about how his cock looked so much thicker than mine, but there were no secrets here.

I was laying it on thick, because this was my fantasy come to life and I suspect maybe Jill's as well.

Somehow, I don't know if Jill moved slightly back or Mel moved slightly up, or maybe just his cock did, but now it was actually touching Jill along the crack of her ass as it rose up up up past her pussy.

She can feel that, I was thinking. And he can feel that. I'll bet both their hearts are pounding. I know that mine was.

"Oh baby that looks so nice the way his cock is laying up against your ass. I goes all the way up the crack."

We waited another minute or so, and then Jill asked. "Eric? All I'm doing is waiting up here. What do you want to see now?"

Readers, is that an opening line, or what? Such as in...let me open my pussy with that big cock! But I couldn't go there. Not all the way, I couldn't. But I compromised.

"Jill. I want you to raise your hips, and then I want to see your pussy come down and back to where the tip of his dick is just touching you between those two lips of yours."

"You don't mean inside me do you? Just on the outside?"

"That's all baby. I just want to get an idea of how it would look if you were fucking a man. Just for fun now I want to see it. I'll use my imagination that it is me under you."

Without another word, Jill looked down between their bodies as she moved her hips up and forward. She felt her ass crack leave Mel's cock behind, then she carefully came back and down.

This was fantastic to see. From my position behind and almost under Jill I was looking up between their bodies and I could see her face looking back at me as she carefully aimed her pussy down, down down until she had guided those two dangling lips right over the tip of his penis!

The next actual sexual touch between my wife's body and another man was now happening.

"H...how's that?"

Oh how we could hear the either nervousness or excitement in my wife's voice.

"A little further baby. Just go down to where you are actually touching your hole against him."

"That's it! A little further. That's far enough. Can you feel it?"

"Yes!"

"Well, you two are touching but he hasn't started to open you yet. Go a little further...right....now!"

Does it seem like I am typing a lot of exclamation points? That's because the excitement level in that room was far greater than if they had been allowed to just go ahead and start fucking!

Jill had lowered her body until his head was beyond the just touching point. I could see that the sides of her inner lips, not the dangling part but where those lips originated was starting to be pressed outward by the top end of his head.

"Is...is this O.K.?"

"Oh baby. Just hold it there so I can watch and hold my cock. That looks so hot. I wish you could see it. Mel? You don't by the way happen to have a Polaroid camera in your case, do you?"

"Shit! No, but I promise you the next time I come to a camp I'll have one with me."

"How does she feel? Just that far. Can you feel her on your cock?"

Mel laughed, but I could hear extreme excitement in his voice. "If I was younger, I probably would have shot my load already!"

"Ha ha. I guess that means that her pussy feels really good sitting over the tip of your cock then."

They were feeling it, but I wanted to bring what was happening out in the open verbally.

"Oh yeah."

Up close and personal, and with my dick dripping, I studied the view that I had often fantasized about.

"What now, Eric? This is fun, but I can't stay like this forever."

"Pretend you are fucking him."

"Pretend? How? It seems, it seems like I'm already pretending it seems like."

Jill was repeating herself with those seems like and it seems like she was as excited as me.

"Wriggle your body sideways so you can feel each other without you going any further down."

It would seem that Jill didn't mind putting on that kind of show for me as she slowly began to move her ass from side-to-side and in the process rolling the lips of her pussy over the top edges of his cock.

Shit shit shit readers! You have no idea of what I was seeing. Because Jill was in the halfway position of being straight upright or lying on Mel, my wife's gorgeously rounded ass cheeks were sort of tightly squeezed together by those taut ass muscles, which for the moment was obscuring my view of that cute little anus she has.

But her anus is not the subject right now. What I was watching was my wife's pussy as she kept swaying from side-to-side as she moved from her knees up.

With each movement her two dangling particles were wrapping themselves around and hugging the head of Mel's cock as she rolled back and forth.

That might be kind of hard to picture in your mind if you have never seen a set of slim thighs that do not block the view as a woman is moving side-to-side and there in the middle are two lips flapping softly back and forth as they cradle a warm, purplish head that is slicked
up with juice.

Best other way I can describe that look, picture the strings on a wet mop as you move it back-and-forth across a warm soapy floor.

Yeah, I know I am weird, but that pretty much describes what I was seeing, and I could not only see that but also how her pussy was tending to bulge out even though as yet, Mel was not actually inside her pussy.

I am pretty certain that Jill was pressing down as far as she could go without causing penetration as she moved from side-to-side.

"Oh fuck that looks hot! Just do it until you get tired babe, and then we'll do something else."

Three minutes. Four.

I watched Jill rock back and forth over his cock. I guess you might call that a cock rock. Then Jill paused and said, "Honey, this feels good and I know it probably looks good, but I'm having a hard time holding myself up with my legs so I don't slide down over his cock."

Somehow, I suspected that Jill didn't want this to end. I know I certainly didn't want to. Mel, he was probably taking a nap. I looked past her and over at Mel. No, he was looking up at her and smiling.

"You're having a hard time staying up because your upper body is almost straight up. Keep your
pussy over his cock and lean forward so that your chest is almost touching his. That's right, on your hands or elbows."

I was pushing it now as I directed my wife to place her face so close to his.

Jill lowered her upper body and came down on her hands. "Now Jill, move up a little further and let his dick follow along. There!

Now his cock is down where you can stay against it and not have to hold yourself up. Now do some more rocking while I play with myself."

She giggled. "Yes, play with yourself while I have to do all this work."

"Yes. But it feels good, doesn't it?"

I loved her answer, so straight-forward and honest.

"Yes!"

She rocked back and forth, and several seconds later I saw Jill sort of glance back over her shoulder at me and then lower the top half of her body a little closer to Mel's chest as she went to her elbows.

Her face had a guilty look, I thought. Is my wife hiding something?

Suspicious, I looked around Jill and saw that Mel was now cupping her breasts within his hands and I wondered if he had reached for her boobs and then she had moved lower to hide it, or if she had lowered herself so that he would touch her.

I decided for now to let that ride, and allow my wife to keep riding. Later, when we were alone, I'd ask Jill about whom had made the first move. Was it his hands, or her tits?

Here we were, young kids only recently married. A wife that had come to me as a virgin, and though we had not not waited till our wedding night, Jill had always been exclusively mine. Jill was a wife whom had never been touched, or done any touching with any man other then me.

And now a strange man twice our age and whose last name we didn't know was feeling my wife's
breasts and had his cock at the opening to her pussy. Not only had his cock at the opening, but my wife was rubbing it all over the head of his cock.

It had happened so fast, in a way that I never dreamed. Mel had seen my wife totally naked long before he ever got to touch her. Mel had seen her. Mel had desired. Mel had dreamed. Mel had asked. And just like that, bang!

Mel was being intimate with my wife. No getting acquainted. No dating. No holding hands on the way to a meal or a movie. No stolen experimental first kiss.

None of that had been necessary. Mel saw my wife naked. Mel showed his cock to her. Mel invited my wife into his motel. Mel showed his enlarged cock to her. Mel shared his soap with her. Mel showed his enlarged cock to her some more. Mel invited himself into our bed. Mel was showing her how his cock might feel.

And now almost everything else might be falling into place. All my wife had to do was allow her lower body to fall, and he would be in!

Except Jill had this young, excited but jealous husband controlling the action. If Mel's cock had been the same size as mine, or preferably a little smaller, I might have told Jill to go for it.

This all seemed so natural, somehow. If Jill was only permitted to slide herself down over Mel's cock, she could come, and he could come, and she would come again, and again. But I just couldn't bring myself to allow that to happen.

It didn't matter, physically, that Mel's cock looked so much wider than Jill's hole.

I could see now that Mel's cock was coated with his pre-cum, and by the way it looked as it got all over Jill's pussy, that if Jill were to lower her body, his cock could slide right in without much effort.

My wife might let out a fairly loud gasp, or she might let out a long sigh, but whatever, it would be something to see and hear.

Yes, because of all that wetness it might not matter how much larger than my wife Mel happened to look. But it mattered to me mentally.

Oh how I wanted to see that. But my youthful jealousy was taking hold and I probably blew what
might have been an epic production when I said, "Now I have another idea.

Baby. That's enough of that. Now I want you to lie on your back."

I heard Jill sigh, and saw Mel's hands fall off of her breasts as Jill slowly, with a shaking body, prepared to do what I think she did not want to do. Now she had to raise her body off his and end up on the bed on his left.

It was interesting to see at that moment. Mels cock was still between her lips. As Jill reached out with her right knee to climb off, she either had to keep her pelvis at the same height to keep from being penetrated, or leave his penis by going way forward towards his chest and away from his cock to keep it from happening.

But Jill didn't go way forward first, and as her right leg slid across the mattress to her right, her left knee was still on the bed on his right. At that moment, with one leg stretched out to her right, it lowered her pelvis, and that pussy came along for the ride.

When I saw her body lower just slightly it looked like his head went about halfway up and into her! The stretch! That stretch that every husband wonders about if his wife strays.

Jill gasped! At that moment Mel was giving my wife the maximum stretch he was capable of
without actually making full penetration with his head.

But Jill tried to hide the shock she had expressed in that gasp by then giggling slightly as she continued to climb off while saying; "This is hard work."

Then, while her pussy was still being opened further by Mel, Jill struggled to raise her left leg back and then swivel her hips so that she could get clear of Mel and over to her right, his left.

Off that slippery head came the cunt.

Now my wife was off and looking down at Mel. He knew, and she knew, that his head, just for a long moment had been stretching her way out.

Mel's head had not actually gone inside, but close. They shared a secret and I saw their eyes acknowledge that to one another. They didn't know that I had seen it, but in the area of my wife's beautiful pussy, I was watching everything, every horny detail..

I gave Jill a moment to enjoy the thought of that while I thought of our next moves. "Now honey. Get on your back. Mel, move."

Jill had no answer as she took the warm space that Mel and I had created and laid onto her
back as Mel rolled off the bed to his right.

"Put that pillow back under my head."

"Sure, baby."

Both of us were standing on the side of the bed with full erections and looking down at her. Jill stared at both of us, and not knowing what to expect next, or maybe from whom, she opened her legs wide and looked back and forth at both of us.

"Well?"

Is she inviting either one of us it doesn't matter who into her body? My mind was racing. I didn't know if she was giving an open invite to Mel, but I wasn't ready for that.

"Now I want you to show us a view of you that Mel hasn't as yet seen. You know what I'm talking about, one of my favorites."

"You...you mean, this one?" And with that, Jill reached down and used both hands to tug
those dangling lips out to the side and in the process opening her pussy to our view.

Damn damn damn! It there anything more intimate that a woman can do besides pulling her pussy open for someone to see?

There it was. My wife's tight pussy, now looking so shiny at the entrance and probably because of receiving a coating of Mel's pre-cum.

"Yeah baby. You know what I like."

Mel's voice was excited. "I like that too. Very much. She's really beautiful."

I would imagine that he was remembering how my wife's snug snatch had been feeling as he gave her a coating of pre-cum which had left her pussy looking so shiny.

Jill turned her head while looking up at Mel and said something personal about me. "What my husband usually does next is sit between my legs and stare at my pussy and jack off while I do this."

Mel grinned at me. "Is that what you do, Eric?"

"Yes, I breathed. And now you get to do it."

"Far out!"

"No Mel. Far in. Almost all the way until you are almost touching her."

Mel eagerly climbed up onto the bed and started to get into a sitting position between her legs and I changed the routine that Jill and I had done in the past.

"Mel. Stay up on your knees. Now Jill, hold yourself open while Mel comes up close and jacks off right above your hole."

As Mel walked forward on his knees and holding his cock pointed at her as he moved, I gave Jill further instructions. "Now play with yourself."

"You want me to come?"

"Yes, but not right away. Mel, I'm going to use my hands to hold her two lips apart while you tease her pussy with your head while she plays with herself."

"Fuck yes!" And in an instance, Mel had moved his dick head into place as I reached between their bodies and tugged Jill's lips open with two hands.

"Now Jill, play with that clit while Mel plays with his cock."

They were following directions now, no problem whatsoever. "Mel! You're forgetting to touch her hole with your dick.

That's it, just touch it hard enough that she feels it starting to spread her, just a little..."

"Ooooooh." That told me that Jill was enjoying his touch, but she had her eyes closed as she fingered her clit, and I had no way of knowing where her mind was.

"Baby? Can you feel his dick moving against you while he jacks it?"

"Yes. Put it just a little closer so I can feel it more."

At the present time, closer meant further in between her lips. I nodded and Mel moved forward another quarter-of-an-inch. Not much, but far enough to open her inner lips slightly, and I'm not talking about the portion of her lips that dangle.

"Oooh that's nice. Leave it there and I can come." Jill closed her eyes and her mouth opened slightly as she began to slowly stroke that clit.

Does she want Mel to enter her? Does she want to come by playing with herself? What? I didn't know and I figured that Jill would not say. This was very new to my wife and she was probably still testing me to see how far I would allow it to go.

"Now Mel. Jack off slowly. Go about the same speed as her fingers are as they pass over that clit. Time it with hers."

Jill opened her eyes and looked up. She was rubbing her clit slow and soft, and I noticed that
she was smiling, just a slight little smile as her eyes alternated between Mel's eyes and his right arm that was doing the jacking. At that point she couldn't see his cock without raising her head further, but she was sure feeling it. .

"Do you want him to cum on you baby? I'd like to see that."

Her answer came back quickly. "Yes!"

Jill's answer surprised me because when I wanted to do that sometimes, she usually said she preferred that my cum land somewhere else, like inside her.

I looked at Mel. "Mel, today you get to do something that I've only done twice to her."

Does it sound, dear readers, like I had suddenly gone from a relatively inexperienced husband to a pervert? Yes. I guess, in those minutes I had. I was learning what a turn on it is to see another man enjoying your wife, but I was afraid to allow him to fuck her.

Yes, I know what you fewer in number female readers out there are thinking.

What about your wife?
What did she want to do?
Were you taking her feelings into consideration?

Honestly, to this day I still don't know what Jill wanted at that point. You are probably aware that what she really wanted might not be reflected in her answers if any questions occurred once she was alone with me and cooled down.

What was her answer? Jill was going along with the flow mainly, according to our conversation
later, and to please me. She liked Mel, but was not attracted to him either mentally or sexually.

Mel was twice her age. That alone was not a disqualification but she was young, and you know. At 20 a man twice a woman's age might not be appealing. At 25, a 50 year old man might qualify. (I speak from experience).

Mel's body was tall and lean, but not athletic, the kind of body Jill is attracted to I would learn as the years went by.

And my wife was thinking that Mel had tricked us by inviting two naive young people into his
motel room so he could have his way with the wife, and she was not about to allow that.

Playing around was alright. Everyone reaching an orgasm, she wanted. But no penetration and no kissing.

That night, Jill was still a one-man-woman. In later stories, readers, you will read about the fully awakened Jill.

Of course, I didn't know that then. All I knew was that my boner was raging, that Mel had a boner that was raging, and my wife seemed to be extremely aroused otherwise she would not be doing this.

Was her clit raging? I can picture a raging clit above an opened hole with teeth, ready to latch onto a hard cock and go 'grrrrrrrrrr. Take care of me or I'll bite you off!'

I had told Mel to jack off over her hole while Jill masturbated herself to an orgasm, but I
was debating as to which would be best. Her coming before him, or vice-versa?

I reached a conclusion but before I could suggest it, Jill said it before me. "I want to feel
Mel coming on me and then I'll come too!"

Oh yes. That was the conclusion that I had just reached but had not yet spoken to her. If
Mel came on Jill, she would feel his warm load and it would probably turn her on even further.

There are levels as to the intensity of orgasms.

But I had thought of something more, something that might be very exciting for all three of us.

"Just what I was thinking, but I'm taking it further. Mel, how far does your dick shoot when you come?"

That question probably put all kinds of scenarios in his mind, with shooting his load within her vagina and having his cum smash against her womb being at the very top.

"It varies, but the way I feel right now watching Jill, it will shoot way out there."

"How far, Mel?"

Mel seemed embarrassed to answer, and I understood his reasoning. "When I was younger, it would land way up on my chest when I jacked off. Now, about half that distance."

"Six inches maybe," I asked?

"Yes. Easily that."

"In that case, with your head right over or touching her hole, there will be no problem with you reaching her clitoris. It's right above the hole.

When you are about to shoot, raise your cock and point it right at her clit and her fingers. If it takes two spurts to do it, keep aiming."

Mel brightened. "I've got it. Jill will have my cum all over her clit while she plays with herself."

"Right! I want you to coat her clit with cum!"

Perhaps I should mention here that while all this scheming was going on, Jill had never stopped playing with her clit. Not trying to come, just maintaining her equivalent of a hard on.

"And after you coat her clitoris, I want you to put your cock back against her hole and push it in
just far enough to spread her slightly so that she will feel it shooting inside her."

I could feel the suspense in the room as Mel watched Jill's face to see her reaction. But Jill
showed no expression other than to smile as she continued to play with her clit.

I reached between them and used two hands to tug Jill's lips out to each side, and her hole
opened to welcome him at the appropriate times.

"That's it Mel. Right over her hole...Now look down at her pussy while you bring yourself to the ultimate masturbation orgasm."

"Fuck Eric! This is going to be just that for sure."

"Let her know when you are close so she can be ready."

Jill apparently was oh so ready. "I'm holding it back. All he needs to do is...is to let me feel his hot load!"

'Feel his hot load?' Jill was beginning to sound like a porn writer now. Imagine, my sweet and
innocent wife was talking and doing all this shit.

A few hours ago, Jill had looked so sweet and acted so quiet at the Swallows Nudist Camp.
And yes, she swallows, but that was not on the menu tonight.

Then Jill made another suggestion. "Mel? Can you please prop me up better so I can see his cock?"

"Sure baby!" Hurriedly, I grabbed the other pillow on our bed and laid if flat and sideways behind her and up against the headboard. Then I grabbed a pillow off Mel's bed and laid it on top of that pillow. Then I took the pillow Jill had been using under her head and stood it upright against the other two pillows so that she would have a proper backrest.

"Now, baby, you can see his cock real good!"

"Yes. That's perfect, thank you," Jill breathed as she slid backwards and propped herself
against the pillow backrest I had created. "Now let's finish this."

Mel had already walked forward on his knees and again placed his cock right over her hole, only now with Jill in a more upright position he would have to physically push down and aim his cock at her hole after first performing the coating of the clit with cum bit.

"Eric. I'm really getting close. Just another minute now. Is Mel ready?"

"Yes," came the instant response from Mel!

But I wasn't as yet through playing the porn director. "Mel, don't forget now. Shoot a good load onto her fingers and then put the head of your cock right up against...there, and push it in just far enough that she will feel you cumming."

"Not inside me," Jill seemed to plead. "Not with his cock."

No baby, just his hot load will be going inside you."

Mel giggled. "I assume she is on the pill?"

"Of course. Now let's do it. Come on and then in her Mel. She's ready!"

It was then that I realized. Jill was tugging her inner hole further open with that hand, further open then I could do while pulling on her two dangles unless I pulled really hard.

Yes, there was no doubt now. My wife wanted to feel his cock knocking right at her entrance when she came, even though she didn't want to allow him to go inside.

You see, I hadn't given permission for her to allow Mel to penetrate deep, but if Jill just happened to be pulling her hole opened real hard, then when Mel placed his head against it, it would be deeper than otherwise.

She pulls harder, her pussy opens wider, he moves his cock forward until he is just touching her, her lips close. Presto, he is almost inside!

That was her thinking but I didn't figure that out till later. She didn't want him, yes. But she did want him, no. Does that make sense?

I saw that Jill was not watching me at the moment but Mel was. I pointed down at her hole and then at his cock, and then touched his head with the tip of a finger on the point where his head was the widest. I rubbed that spot with a nail and then pointed to her hole.

Mel got the message. When he placed his cock against her, he could go that deep and no further. But the important thing was, he understood what I was saying. He was going to stretch out the entrance to her cunt with the very widest part of his head!

I was not giving him a limit on how far he was allowed to go. No, I was telling him, go this far and it will be too late for her to stop you.

Both my wife and I were plotting, individually to get his cock as deep into her as possible without penetrating.

This was so exciting for me that I feel compelled to keep repeating it. Mel was allowed, by me, to penetrate my wife all the way up to the point where his head was about to go past her lips and to where they would then wrap themselves around his shaft.

I had seen his head reach that point when she had climbed off a while ago, and I not only wanted to see it again, I think that Jill wanted to feel it.

This is not one of those fictitious stories where a bride has waited all day to lose her virginity and then, before her husband gets down to business, some other dudes break in and attack her with giant cocks, rupture her cherry and make her start coming endlessly .

No, this is not that kind of story, but almost. Jill was almost a virgin, and so was I almost a virgin. Mel might have had some experience in this area, but we were totally new.

Mel was almost inside her, and pressing forward with his hips. I could see the sides of Jill's vagina bulging outwards and knew that there was a danger that when he started shooting on her clit and then put it back inside, that it might permit his cock to slip on through with all that lubrication.

"That's where you need to be after you coat her clit. Just hold it right there and let it keep
blasting."

"Here it comes Jill!"

With a groan, Mel started jacking faster and raising his cock, began blasting onto Jill's pussy.

"Uuuuuuuuugh!"

Mel's first shot hit my wife dead-center on her fingers, and only then did I realize that she was wearing her rings. Fortunately they were on her left hand, and she was using her right. But at the moment, she was laying her left hand on the inside of her lips and sort of tugging herself out even though I was pulling on her dangling lips.

The first shot was perfect as it landed all over her moving fingers and coated her clit with cum.

Mel instantly, almost before the next blast launched, ran his cock down to Jill's hole. But he didn't quite make it and the second blast landed on her pussy in that inch between her clit and the hole.

But something happened that was interesting to see. Mel, instead of aiming his dick down at her hole, had placed his head against her clitoris during the first blast and then slid it down the skin all the way, going an inch or less and pressed in until it reached her hole.

As a result, as that second blast was shooting out, it was being deposited along her vagina like an oozing string instead of hitting it from a distance.

His head didn't come back and then move forward until it touched her hole, but rather it slid over the edge of her hole and dropped within.

Before the third blast launched, Mel had it against her hole and I was watching carefully to make sure that he didn't try to ram it in.

"Aaaaaaaah."

That was Mel.

"Ohhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmm."

That was my wife as she was raising her hips almost off the bed. If she wasn't careful, she might shove her pussy up and around his cock! As it was, it looked like over half his head was between the solid part of her inner lips.

Mel was almost into Jill now and enjoying the feel of her warm pussy around the end of his cock as he pumped what remained of his load into her. I didn't see any oozing out around the sides of his cock which indicated that he was getting all of it inside.

"Me! Meeeeeeee My turn Mel..." It was Jill's turn now and her fingers were moving faster as they slid around on his coating of cum over her clit.

It had been close. Jill had been so aroused that her orgasm had started almost the instant she had felt his cum shooting into her hole. It seemed to last more than ten
seconds at least.

"Oooooh Mel. That felt so good."

I knew that I had been instrumental in making her orgasm as good as possible, but I was content in allowing Mel to take all the credit.

I allowed them to come down from their high.

As Mel pulled away, I saw a string of cum hanging from the tip. Mel almost ran his fingers up his shaft to milk the rest out and I stopped him.

"No Mel. Save it for her."

"For her?"

"Yes. For Jill. Take it up beside her face and see what she does."

Jill looked at me funny. She knew what I had in mind but did not stop Mel as he moved his feet to the carpet and moved in front of me as I moved out of the way so that he could place his mostly erect penis near Jill's face.

Jill gave me another funny look and then, without further hesitation, leaned her head forward and took Mel's penis into her mouth along with the cum string that was hanging down from the tip.

"Stay there baby while I tell Mel a story about you."

Her eyes moved towards me, but her head and mouth kept facing Mel, his body, and that cock.

"When we first got married, Jill liked to go to sleep with my dick in her mouth. Sometimes it would be after she had given me a blow job, and sometimes she just wanted to use my cock as a pacifier"

Jill kept sucking gently on Mel's cock as he listened.

"One night she went to sleep down beside me with my cock soft in her mouth, and sometime during the night I got hard and she kept sleeping and sort of slow sucked on me until I shot my load.

I kept it in her mouth, waiting for her to get up and either spit it out or wash out her mouth, or something, but she kept sleeping. I honestly believe that she slept through the entire thing!"

I laughed. "The next morning I woke up with Jill up beside me instead of where she had gone to sleep the night before. Then as she looked at me, she made a face, rolled her tongue around inside her mouth as she tasted it, and asked "Did I?"

Mel laughed, and I joined in. Jill looked up at both of us, but kept sucking. She couldn't say anything because her mouth was full, so she was saying it with her eyes. We could see that she was happy.

Both Mel and I looked down at Jill, with his prick in her mouth, and Mel asked, "Will she?"

Jill answered by shaking her head No while keeping his cock in her mouth. Then she took her mouth off, ran her tongue across her lips and said, "I already swallowed a big blob. Matter of fact I swallowed two. That's enough. I've had my breakfast."

"Baby," I said. "You mean your midnight's snack."

About eight hours later after a good night's sleep, in our own beds, we were packed into our cars and were heading for the nearest Denny's.

We spent maybe four hours at the Swallows, then headed home, never to get together in that manner with Mel again. It had been fun, but with Jill not wanting to fuck, and my jealousy combined with no woman for me, that one night was it.

But Jill had gone to the Swallows Nudist Camp. And in between the two visits, my wife had swallowed.

Next. Nude Photographer Confessions, Session Two.
I find a man that fits my wife's specifications.

Reactions: zzwanda

Users who are viewing this thread