Nudist club pussy sharing

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have taken a total of four different women to nudist clubs, three of whom were my wife at the time. I love to show their tits and pussies to other men, and to see the looks of open lust on those men's faces when they look.

Without fail, after she and I have been there for a few hours, and the other men have looked at her at length, at least one other guy will come to me, when I am alone, and ask, either indirectly or outight if I let other men fuck my wife/girlfriend.

In all cases, I have answered that that decision is hers, but that I would be very willing for other men to fuck her. I am happy to tell that in two of these instances, other men did fuck her, and it was always more than one man. It seems that when a woman shows her naked body to lots of other men, and when she decides to let one of them fuck her, that she is then ready to give a fuck to just about any guy who wants one.

On my first visit to a nudist club, with my first wife, there were only five other men there, and no women. During the time we were there, all of those men fucked her, and right in front of me and the others.

As I have said many times before, there is no experience so exciting as to actually watch another man, or men, fuck my own wife! In my opinion, sharing the family pussy with other men is the ultimate in pleasure!

Son Of John

I agree with You about that. Showing naked wife to others, friends, cousins too. Every time it is like new situation . She also wants to be showed to my friends with HER wonderfull boobs and cunt.

Ones after HER adventure in cruising I wanted to SHAVE her PUSSY, SHE was happy and ready of that and SHE told that now You will shave my pussy fine every time when I allow other cock go in deep to MY CUNT.

After that it has been quite easy shaving, because You know HER hair has no time to grow up much .

It was surprise to me first time when SHE allowed me to do that. I had thoght that SHE will not agree that, but SHE was immediately ready.

In reference to Geglu's story about women having their pussies shaved, I have always preferred women with really hairy cunts, even hair up onto their bellies and out on their thighs, and down between their ass-cheeks. But that is just my preference.

At one club I visited, there was an older man they called "The Barber", who would shave the pussies of any of the women who wanted it, including, of course, married women.

He had his table set-up in the end of the club house and the "customer" would lie on the table while he clipped her hair, then lathered her cunt and shaved her. Her husband would be watching, of course, as well as anyone else who happened to be in the club house at that time. Many of the men made it a practice to know when a "shaving" was going to take place and would be there to see it all.

I know it was an especial thrill for the husband to watch as this "other man" touched and handled his wife's naked body, and as the others watched and got even better looks at her than they could have otherwise. In the process, her legs would be spread as wide as possible, so that everyone around got a really good look at her most "private" place.

I am sure that husband and wife, at the least, had a very good fuck-session following these "shavings".

my wife has been taken to nude beaches like Haulover and to nudist clubs by black bulls to show her off. In those cases they were not looking for others to fuck her but showing off their prize married pussy.

I once took a single lady to a nudist club. It was the first time I saw her naked, and it was before I had fucked her. She had really big tits, which drew the attention of every other guy there.

All the guys assumed she was "my" fuck-piece and came around asking if they could have a piece of her. I told them to go ahead and try. Later that afternoon, when she had disappeared, I tracked her down to one of the cabins and found her giving fucks to a lot of different guys. These guys all thanked me for sharing "my" pussy with them and I didn't tell them any different.

Even though in my previous marriage, I had watched other men fuck my wife, this was an especial thrill, because I had brought the best pussy there that day, and I really loved watching these other men fuck her.

It was only after she had taken the dicks of about a dozen other guys, that I finally fucked her too. I love sharing "My" pussy with other men, under just about any circumstance.

ATLcuck said:
my wife has been taken to nude beaches like Haulover and to nudist clubs by black bulls to show her off. In those cases they were not looking for others to fuck her but showing off their prize married pussy.

I approve in wives being shown off, so their self-esteem can blast through the ceiling, knowing so many see them as exciting eye candy.