• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nudist Clubs

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I haven't seen much on this site about nudist clubs, or beaches! These are wonderful places to be with naked people and enjoy the excitement of it all.

I have been married three times, and I was able to get each of my wives to go with me to nudist gatherings of one kind or another. And I will admit that it excited me greatly to see my own wife walking about completely naked before the appreciative eyes of the other men.

And, it was quite usual for at least one of the men there to come around and make discrete Comments about my wife's body, like "Your wife is the best-lookiing gal here today!"

I was never offended to know that the other men were studying my wife's naked body so intently. And always, after an afternoon at the nudist club, we had much better-than-usual sex afterward. I was remembering all those men who had looked at her nakedness, and I am sure she was doing the same.

We visit nudist resorts in the southeast. I also enjoy my wife being nude for all the guys to enjoy. As a cuckold I also get off on walking around nude with my little cock on display for all the men and women to see. I feel like it puts me in my place without saying anything. I also like that my wife can see all the other cocks and how much larger they are than mine. She comments on the big ones and has told me several times I am one of the smaller guys at the pool. I have noticed that most of the smaller cock guys are over weight or have a big pot belly. I am a regular size guy so my smaller cock can not be blamed on extra weight. She has been hit on alot and has taken up a few guys on their offer to play. Going to the nudist resorts has openned up a whole new world for us and we love it. I would like to say that for the most part any playing around goes on after dark and away from the common areas. Fooling around in public is frowned on a will get you thrown out of most parks.

We do have a privately owned nudist camp ground just south of Des Moines that I've heard is a good time by others. Some members of Swing Village own it. Ruthie and I have been invited several times but have never camped there yet. To be honest I'm not comfortable walking around naked unless I'm part of a GB or something. Their is just no way I could stand there and drink a beer naked around the camp fire talking to someone like normal haha.

I also like the " I don't get off banging fat chicks, hope I haven't offended anyone" thing hahaha. That was good mac. How do you feel about ugly chicks hahaha.

Most of the Nudist Clubs I have visited are completely "respectable" and nothing happens there that could offend anyone, unless they were needing to be offended, really hard.

Sure, I am aware that the other men look at my wife's naked body, and I know what they are thinking! And there is usually at least one other guy who is brave enough to approach me when my wife is not right with me and say something like "Your wife's the best-looking lady here today!" What husband would not want to hear that?

But, what he's really saying is "I've been looking at your wife's naked body, and I like what I see!" If the husband is the least bit uncomfortable with this conversation, he can just say "Thanks" and move on.

But, if the husband wants to hear more, he can say something like "Thanks! I'm glad you think so! So, why do you think she's so great-looking?" This will usually lead to a detailed discussion between the husband and the other man, about his wife's naked body. Together they may discuss the size of her "big titties" or "all the hair on her cunt", etc.

And that is usually all there is to it. The husbands get the thrill of knowing another man is appreciative of his wife's naked body, and the other man gets the satisfaction of having admitted the same to the woman's husband. It's a win/win situation, even for the wife, who has been the center of such focused attention.

My wife and I went to a nude beach and a landed club our first year of marriage and several times since. They are not really swing places. The first place we went I wandered off to check out the ladies under the pretense of going to the pool. While I was gone, a couple guys came over and talked with her. She liked having guys chat her up. She also liked to watch guys with big dicks play volley ball. While there, she watched a guy jerk off in the shower stall next to her. She last went a couple years ago while she was on a business trip to CA. She went alone and chatted with a guy off and on for most of the day, danced with him at the dance, and really wanted to take him back to her room and fuck him, but he had a long drive back home. So are the sex clubs.. NO.. are they filled with the same people you find anyplace who might want to hook up after a day in the sun? Sure....

Most true nudist are not swingers or swappers.
They are truely nudist who love to be naked all the time.

Some places are lifestyle friendly, most are not.

Users who are viewing this thread