Nudist Clubs

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I want to ask if any of the visitors to this site have had any experiences at nudist clubs or nude beaches which qualify as "wife-sharing".

Myself, I have visited nudist clubs many times, and through three marriages. I also took another lady with me when I was single. I am well aware that the men at this places must act very discreetly, but I am also aware that they are there to look at our wives' naked bodies.

And, I believe the husband who takes his wife is saying to them, without the actual words, "Go ahead and look at my wife's tits and pussy! I want you to look! Think about how you'd like to fuck her!"

Have any had experiences at nudist clubs?

Its not always like that at those places. We used to go frequently to a nudist resort. Its not a wild swinging place, in fact many nudist places are family oriented. Nudism/naturist is more of a relaxation lifestyle than a sexually based one. Single men are somewhat a rare breed. But not to say that hookups dont happen at these places. Its done very very discreetly and quietly. And who is to say that its not the wife saying to herself, "look at my man ladies, all that is mine."

Swingers resorts, yes. Nudist resorts, never. But I will certainly agree that the biggest thrill for me at a nudist resort is putting my naked wife on display for men and women to lust after! I especially enjoy when she gets a little buzzed and becomes chatty and even flirty, and you can tell people are wanting her. But every nudist resort we've been to has always been about the nudity, and not sex. If there was sex going on it had to have been in somone's room somewhere because I never saw it.

I can tell you that open/explicit sex will get you thrown off of the nude beach here in NJ if not outright arrested. We've even seen the ranger/patrols give a rash of shit to guys who have visible erections (even if they're lying there asleep and it's not "intentional").

Yes, it's incredibly sexy to have your wife sitting out letting all the guys gaze at her - and my god does she get horny in doing so - but it's prohibited to do anything out in the open.

A lot of people will bring small pup-tents or other pop-up enclosures where it's obvious there is sex going on inside - but that is legit as it is considered private if you're not out in the open public.

I have found that most nudist look down at swingers. If your after sex a nude beach can be just as uptight as a regular beach.

Thanks for the replies. I still maintain that there is a very strong, but well-disguised, undercurrent of "wife-looking" and encouragement by the husbands, at any nudist club.

And nudist clubs are little different from many other situations. Anywhere that you have women who are skimpily dressed, or in tight clothing, the men who see them are, at least subconsciously, "looking" at them, and assessing them sexually. If I see a woman in a tight dress, I will automatically note the size of her breasts.

So a nudist club or beach is merely a venue that makes it easier for men to look at the bodies of women, and also give a note of "respectability" to the husbands who take their wives there. They can claim, so strongly, that they do NOT take their wives there to let other men look at them, but it is hard to believe that they would not take them there if they strongly objected to other men looking at them.

It is an issue which is never discussed at organized nudist clubs, and is rarely admitted to by any establishment nudists. But I still believe it is true, that nudist husbands enjoy letting other men look at their wives' naked bodies.

Son of John said:
...They can claim, so strongly, that they do NOT take their wives there to let other men look at them,...

...But I still believe it is true, that nudist husbands enjoy letting other men look at their wives' naked bodies.

I agree with that, SoJ.
Most men like to show off their super dupper sport cars/wives!:D

There is a hotel in town that caters to the lifestyle. Pool on the roof is clothing optional.
Yes is the answer to your first question.

on one of my earlier visits to a nudist club, I met a couple who were very friendly to me and I got a chance to look at the wife in just about every imaginable angle.

Later in the day, the husband, "Jack" and I were sitting on a bench beside a trail when a really big-titted gal walked by. Jack commented that she must be the "biggest set in the place", which surprised me, because I had believed that nudist men didn't notice, much less comment, on other women.

I answered that she might be the biggest, but that there were women there who were better looking. He asked "who, for instance" and I got up my courage and said "Well, your wife, for instance!" He responded by saying "You think Linda's got nice tits?" and I said "Yes!"

Before the conversation was over, I had described his wife's tits to him in much detail, as well as the rest of her body, and he really enjoyed hearing it.

Don't tell me nudist husbands don't like to know that other men are looking at their wives' tits and pussies!

our only experience is at a nudist beach on holiday. my wife was reluctant as she expected it to be full of older men, and she wasn't wrong. at the time she was early 20s and had a hot body. I immediately got naked and watched as she first took off her bikini top letting her large tits hang free, shortly followed by her bottoms. we stayed all afternoon and she was by far the hottest girl on the beach so she got plenty of attention. a few times I had to cover up when I became too excited but bear in mind my wifes tits and pussy where on display to everyone!

For toplesswife, I understand exactly what you were feeling. It is a fantastic turn-on for any husband to know that other men are staring at his wife's naked titties and wishing they could get their hands, or lips, on them.

I have taken a total of four different women to nudist resorts or beaches and in many cases there have been men who would discreetly come to tell me "thanks" for letting them look at her tits, and even pussies!

I have said it several times: I believe it is perfectly normal for a husband to want to show his wife's naked body to other men.

Son of John said:
I want to ask if any of the visitors to this site have had any experiences at nudist clubs or nude beaches which qualify as "wife-sharing".

Myself, I have visited nudist clubs many times, and through three marriages. I also took another lady with me when I was single. I am well aware that the men at this places must act very discreetly, but I am also aware that they are there to look at our wives' naked bodies.

And, I believe the husband who takes his wife is saying to them, without the actual words, "Go ahead and look at my wife's tits and pussy! I want you to look! Think about how you'd like to fuck her!"

Have any had experiences at nudist clubs?
I have taken my wife to a nude beach several times