Numbing Penis

• Thread starterminiaquifer
  • Start date

miniaquifer

Horny and achy in panties
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2010
Just wanted to write down something I have been doing when I am online here and other times as well. I have discovered something that is both humiliating and exciting at the same time. It is a combination of increasing my horniness but also making it so I can't get hard. It started with Indica weed, which increases arousal, but, in me at least, also tends to weaken my erections so I can't get fully hard. At the same time I start smoking, I liberally apply lidocaine to my penis. Lidocaine is a numbing cream. It takes a good 30 minutes for full effect, but by that time, I am fully stoned, horny and my penis is mostly numb and shrunken. Then I take a buttplug and insert it, which just increases my arousal.

There is something incredibly erotic and humiliating, having to tug and tug a soft penis, not getting hard, and rocking back and forth on the buttplug to get any stimulation!!!

Reactions: cpl4fun13, Gsully, Cagedfordoms and 1 other person
miniaquifer said:
Just wanted to write down something I have been doing when I am online here and other times as well. I have discovered something that is both humiliating and exciting at the same time. It is a combination of increasing my horniness but also making it so I can't get hard. It started with Indica weed, which increases arousal, but, in me at least, also tends to weaken my erections so I can't get fully hard. At the same time I start smoking, I liberally apply lidocaine to my penis. Lidocaine is a numbing cream. It takes a good 30 minutes for full effect, but by that time, I am fully stoned, horny and my penis is mostly numb and shrunken. Then I take a buttplug and insert it, which just increases my arousal.

There is something incredibly erotic and humiliating, having to tug and tug a soft penis, not getting hard, and rocking back and forth on the buttplug to get any stimulation!!!
Boy you are going to love erectile disfunction when you get older. LOL. And you can save on lidocaine

Reactions: WinstonEdbar, Lamont and Gsully
My wife forces me to apply lidocaine to my peepee thing and stroke it until all feeling goes away. Then she laughs at my inability to satisfy myself and expects me to satisfy her orally until she has an orgasm. Then it's beddy bye time and she rolls over knowing there is nothing further I can do, at least until morning. (nellied@excite.com)

Reactions: SquirmingSub and cpl4fun13
when I was younger I tried numbing cream on my cock thinking it would help with marathon fuck sessions.
One thing I learned, its best when used with a condom, otherwise the cream transferred to her pussy, thus desensitizing it also. so we both fucked for a long period of time with neither of us really enjoying it... lol
unfortunately for me, condoms have always been a boner killer.

Like to see sucks with a stuffy when i enter their wives..and not being allowed to touch it..but..hey if they want to coat their dick in tar then go right ahead

My imagination is a cuck tied/cuffed/chained up, ****** to watch the session, with a vibrator or even a Sybian up his ass, with wifey in control. I really love when a cuck squirts hands free while watching his wife be a total ***** just inches away. Where he has no choice but to see, hear, smell and maybe even feel and taste the entire debauched episode. Even better when a dominant wife strap-on fucks her wimpy hubby in front of her bull, until the cum sputters and spurts out of his sissy cock, out of his control.

Tried putting the numbing cream into a condom and wore that all evening. Left my penis totally numb and unable to get hard at all - totally frustrating!!!!!!!

Sounds like fun!