• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ny first ouyside my husband

• Thread starterpeakabooo
  • Start date

peakabooo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2006
I need to give a brief description of myself prior to marriage and after being married to set the stage for this disasseterious situation. I had absolutely no knowledge of a sexual nature prior to college. In my first year of college my dorm mate was a lesbian. I had no knowledge of even what a lesbian was or did. She loved being naked around me and I found it disgusting, but I thought I was just a prude. I tried to shower whe I was alone but on a few times she would catch me she would quickly undress and try to hug me. She did hug me on occasion. I truly did not like it, but I have to be honest and say when our breasts were touching I did feel very warm and wonderful. One night during a terrible thunder storm, Donna came to my bed and said she was scared and wanted to be close to me. I let her come into bed and she quickly got real close. I felt very uncomfortable, but at the same time I liked the feeling. She said she liked the feeling of our breasts together and she placed her hand between out breasts. Then she held me close and dropped her hands to my rear end and pulled me even closer. She thanked me for letting her come to the safety of being together and she whispered endearments and I felt her sucking on my neck. I felt so wonderful but at the same timeknew we should stop. When her hand brushed against my personal area, I told her she had to go back to her bed. She tried to diswade me and said she would make me feel so good if I let her stay there, but I insisted she leave and she did. The remainder of the school year she stayed her distance and I was always on guard. That was ny first encounter with any sexual conduct. About a month after this incident, I started thinking about the feelings I had and at night mu hands would roam all over my body while I thought about what she had done to me that night of the storm. Soon my fingers felt the wetness of my personal area and not long after I found myself fingering my clitoris. On about the second night of this I felt the wonderful feeling of my first ever orgasm. I fought the idea of asking Donna back to my bed but I knew it was not right and never did let her advances sway my feelings. During my second year, I completely forgot about Donna and what she started in ne, but I did continue to pleasure myself and I got real good at it, I really could make my body convulse with joy with just my fingers. I indirectly looked into sex things on the sly and found out about many things I never knew existed, dildos, domination, pain, homosexual conduct, promiscuity, and much more. I never followed through with any of my new found knowledge, but did continue to think and pleasure myself.
During my last year of college, I met Tom, now my husband. We courted and he tried to make out with me on many occasions but I resisted. I did let his hands roam over my willing body, but never unclothed. When we kissed I felt his tounge searching and his body aching for sex. I still resisted, but on each occasion as soon as I got back to my room, or was alone my hands would pleasure myself while I thought of all that could have transpired, About a year after graduation, we married and When we got to the honneymoon bed I was still a virgin, and proud of that fact. Tom fumbled, and jerked a couple times, came and laid down held me for a while then fell asleep. I was hungry for sex and it was over as soon as it was started. I saved myself for a huge disappointment. On my wedding night I brought myself to orgasm alone and kind of resigned myself to the fact that it was my future also. During that first year I became pregnamt, I still don't know how, because most of his orgasms were on my belly or the bed sheets. Let me skip ahead another 14 years. Brittney, our daughter is now 13 years old, and she is staying at my parents house for the weekend. I go shopping at the mall on Friday night. Tom is at sea, he is in the Coast Guard, I see a pair of adorable shoes in a shoe store. As I sit down, a young man offers to help me try them on. My skirt is very short and rides up a little as I sit down. I prudishly keep my knees together, but I notice his quick glances at mt thighs. I don't know what cane over me, but I thought this nice young man likes my looks and would like to see more of me. So I let me legs slip apart for an instant and I see the look of excitement and anticipation on his face. I made a couple coments of how the shoes felt letting his hands try to adjust the shoes and I offered a much better view of my panties than I ever thought myself capable of doing. He blushed but kept his eyes on mine and up my skirt. I offered to buy the shoes and while paying for them I asked if he could deliver them as I had too much to carry as it was. He said normally they do not deliver, but it was close to closing and he would deliver them because I lived so close.
When I got home, I quickly took off my panties and even my bra. I put on a more revealing sheer blouse also and eagerly waited for this young man. I didn't even know his name and I was planning to seduce him in my own house while my daughter and husband were not home. Wow how could I do such a thing. But my anticipation made it hard to wait, and my hands found pleasure and I had to make myself stop but I was wet with anticipation. After what seemed hours this young man arrived and I asked him in. He put the shoe box on the end table and I asked if he would try then on again for me. I sat on the sofa and put my foot out with spread legs offering the best view of my womanly charms as I could without actually asking him to have sex with me. His eyes never left my view this time and he was fumbling and very nervous. I told him He shouldn't be nervous because I wanted what he wanted and placed his hand on my thigh. The next couple minutes had my legs spread, his pants unzipped and he took me without even removing either of our clothes. He came on my skirt and inside me and was gone as quickly as he had made love. There I sat a good skirt covered with his love, and just as in need of sex as with my husband. Again, right there in my livingroom I pleasured nyself knowing that was my future, and all I wanted was just fantasy.
Later after thinking about my actions I realized I was not on Birth control, it was my fertile period, and I let this man take me without safety from STD or Pregnancy. Wow I truly needed a man that night. But also in looking back, I know I can do it now and I hope to again. Hopefully with a dark skinned man with those little curly kinky hairs leading to that pleasure place.

You will have to read my fanyasy in the Cavern to find out what I wish to happen, but never has.

thats the pre marrage bit what about after marrage and then the dissasterious bit?

Users who are viewing this thread