• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

nyc wife

• Thread startermwcpl4morf
  • Start date
I agree with blackjack, a body like her's needs black cock. it changed my wife forever!

oh she's gorgeous. would you consider pimping her? would love to spread her legs and drive in doggy while she holds that stool, what a sensation to pump her in those heels.

thanks for sharing your hot wife.

is she available to meet up? I live very close by.
again, what a sexy creature

very nice

Think she is well worth exploring. holler if you are interested.

Man, Shes A Hottie, Love For You To Show Some Of Her In Action, I Bet She A Hot Fuck.

Now that is a woman who looks like she needs that pretty face and tits covered in cum....nice, very nice

keep them coming

Too good for me not to ask:

what about nude

wwworm

Wowie What A Hotty

mwcpl4morf said:
heres another for u guys

Shes hot man - wonderful body - send me some more

She's awesome!!!! Bring her over here man.I'l do the rest :)

Blk Bull Hard And Ready

HEY GET AT ME AND LET ME KNOW WHEN U WANT SOME OF THIS. LTUG101@YAHOO.COM

Bbc In Nyc

I Know She'd Like To Try This Out .i Like A Hot Freaky Woman That Loves Black Cock.

Hot Wife

She is one very sexy woman.You are a lucky man to have her.I would entertain the thought about dating her and plugging every hole.

Black Cock In Nyc

I LOVE THOSE POSES.LOVE TO TAKE HER WHILE U WATCH THIS HARD BLACK COCK PENETRATES HER GOOD AND HARD.I KNOW SHE'LL LOVE IT. LTUG101@YAHOO.COM

Bbc In Nyc

Come Get Some Of This Chocolate Thunder.

mwcpl4morf said:
heres another for u guys
wow she is very hot - and gorgeous - I wanna pump her - message me for e mail chat pls

I Would Bang Her On Tha Chair Legs In The Air And Her Holding Her Heels

if you ever want to hook up email me garcia2576@Hotmail.com always in the city building it lol would love to take her for lunch and eat away

Users who are viewing this thread