• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Obama says don't let up

• Thread starterwmntx4wf4bm
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

wmntx4wf4bm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 29, 2004
And I agree with him. The republicans finally have been given enough rope to hang themselves. Don't cut them any slack! They deserve to reap what they have sown. Just because Obama has what seems like a commanding insurrmountable lead doesn't mean you don't still need to vote. To keep that lead and to get democrats a big enough majority to turn things around require that you vote.

It's not that the democrats are perfect, only that as bad as they are they are way better than the republicans for fixing the disasters of the bush administration and the republican majorities in congress.

Keep suckin' down that koolaid. Everything will look better soon.

Hate to tell you this but the DEM"S have had control of both congrass and the senate for ove two yrs now. So who do think caused all of this mess. The Repub are in the minoratie. Sorry to bust your bubble

incher said:
Hate to tell you this but the DEM"S have had control of both congrass and the senate for ove two yrs now. So who do think caused all of this mess. The Repub are in the minoratie. Sorry to bust your bubble

Doesn't bust my bubble, but this might bust yours. The dems are now in a majority in both houses. That allows them to keep more bad bills coming from the republicans to be signed by a republican president. But they do not have enough of a majority to override a presidential veto or to block a senate filibuster. I don't know how many times this has been said, but some of you seem to be a little slow in picking up on it.

Also in addition to some problems you have spelling, you also seem to have a little trouble with math. The democratic majority has been almost two years, not over two years.

Bethany said:
Keep suckin' down that koolaid. Everything will look better soon.
I dont think Kool Aid is strong enough

The face of war has drained the coffers with George Bush as Captain.
Obama will scale back the war and head for Peace and bring our boys home.

The Democrats might have had the purse strings, but George was still turning the ship's wheel. The big increase in oil prices was caused by the Iraq war, no other reason. The price is now easing back to more comfortable levels, as the urgency for emergency reserves has been met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread