Obeying Sex Slave Part Ii

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
After my husband Andrew offered my body to the young man Eric, he also invited him to our house. I excused myself and went to the ladies room. Besides freshen up had to empty my bladder that was filled with a gusher of pee. I slipped of my panties, sat over the bowl releasing a stream of piss that turned me on. As the stream trinkelt into the bowl, I heard the cabin door open, surprised seeing Eric standing in front of me stroking his cock. Andrew stood behind him watching his fuck slut wife sucking Eric's massive hard thick dick. I wanted to please my husband and would please him more if I swallowed Eric's cum load. I too was so fucking horny for him. I licked around the purple head, tonguing his peehole, licking the cock sides till I sucked him into my slimy warm mouth. I deep throated him almost gagging when I felt cum shooting into my mouth. I swallowed quickly but couldn't get it all, with some of the jism oozing out of the sides of my mouth. Andrew witnessing it all picked up the skimpy panties wrapped them around his cock and pumped his load into them. Eric satisfied, pulled his cock out of my mouth wipping it over my top while still sitting on the toilet, when he raised my top, fondling my nipples, stretching them till I felt pain.
'You're hurting me, please oh please stop" but he continued stretching them but more gently.
"You cum *****" Eric addressed me, when he pulled me off the toilet, turned me so my ass was ready to be taken and used. I placed my hands on the rim of the toilet, ass up, spread legs when I felt Eric's hand coming down hard on my asscheeks, spanking me, spanking me hard.
"AAHH OOUUCH STOP PLEASE PLEASE STOP" he didn't care and continued spanking. The sting was tremendous. Andrew stood by the side of me, had me turn towards his medium size dick pushed it into my mouth as Eric entered his spit covered cock thru my rosebud. I was Andrew's weak obeying slut wife now obeying Eric.
The anal fucking went faster and faster, while sucking my Andrew who as always came quickly, pulled out of my mouth shooting on my face, my eyes, hair I was a cum slut. Eric shot into my anus, pulled out and remaining cum squirted over my legs. I was drenched in cum. They wouldn't let me clean up and Andrew had me slip back into my cum covered panties.

Helga said:
After my husband Andrew offered my body to the young man Eric, he also invited him to our house. I excused myself and went to the ladies room. Besides freshen up had to empty my bladder that was filled with a gusher of pee. I slipped of my panties, sat over the bowl releasing a stream of piss that turned me on. As the stream trinkelt into the bowl, I heard the cabin door open, surprised seeing Eric standing in front of me stroking his cock. Andrew stood behind him watching his fuck slut wife sucking Eric's massive hard thick dick. I wanted to please my husband and would please him more if I swallowed Eric's cum load. I too was so fucking horny for him. I licked around the purple head, tonguing his peehole, licking the cock sides till I sucked him into my slimy warm mouth. I deep throated him almost gagging when I felt cum shooting into my mouth. I swallowed quickly but couldn't get it all, with some of the jism oozing out of the sides of my mouth. Andrew witnessing it all picked up the skimpy panties wrapped them around his cock and pumped his load into them. Eric satisfied, pulled his cock out of my mouth wipping it over my top while still sitting on the toilet, when he raised my top, fondling my nipples, stretching them till I felt pain.
'You're hurting me, please oh please stop" but he continued stretching them but more gently.
"You cum *****" Eric addressed me, when he pulled me off the toilet, turned me so my ass was ready to be taken and used. I placed my hands on the rim of the toilet, ass up, spread legs when I felt Eric's hand coming down hard on my asscheeks, spanking me, spanking me hard.
"AAHH OOUUCH STOP PLEASE PLEASE STOP" he didn't care and continued spanking. The sting was tremendous. Andrew stood by the side of me, had me turn towards his medium size dick pushed it into my mouth as Eric entered his spit covered cock thru my rosebud. I was Andrew's weak obeying slut wife now obeying Eric.
The anal fucking went faster and faster, while sucking my Andrew who as always came quickly, pulled out of my mouth shooting on my face, my eyes, hair I was a cum slut. Eric shot into my anus, pulled out and remaining cum squirted over my legs. I was drenched in cum. They wouldn't let me clean up and Andrew had me slip back into my cum covered panties.
Very hot

Helga said:
....... The anal fucking went faster and faster, while I sucked my Andrew who, as always, came quickly...
Sounds like your cuckold Andrew is a premature ejaculator....
Helga said:
.... then, Andrew pulled out of my mouth, shooting on my face, my eyes, my hair. I was a cum slut.
Very nice....
Helga said:
Eric shot into my anus...
Excellent!
Helga said:
.... then, he pulled out and his remaining cum squirted over my legs. I was drenched in cum.
GOOD for you, Ms. Helga! You made it all happen! Your cuckold and your lover-of-the-evening couldn't control themselves!
Helga said:
They wouldn't let me clean up, and Andrew had me slip back into my cum covered panties.
Also very good. That was an impressive accomplishment, Ms. Helga. You should feel proud of yourself. And, thank you for telling us the rest of that story.