• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Obsessed II

• Thread starterEmilybee
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cum slut

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
Ed, Sam and they other man shot all over me after there cocks ravaged me. I was a mess sitting on the toilet. I tried to clean the drying cum from my lips and face. I wasn't able to change my blouse and skirt, returning to my desk in a wet and wrinkled skirt and blouse that showed wet spots. I cleaned myself and as I was washing my face I heard the door opening, seeing Ed enter. He kissed the back of my neck, whispering in my ear
""you helped me cum off seeing you fuck those two men"
My breathing was getting heavier, my tits swelling because I wanted Ed to cum in me now. I have become an Insatiable slut in our one year marriage.
Before I met Ed, had several boyfriends who loved everything I did to them. One of them got married and on his wedding day he came to my place to be fucked. I saw him again several days after his wedding ... And now I wanted cock again, Ed 's
Many men want a slutish wife, have there wives described there feelings? My feelings are of constant need for dick making me a cum slut. I don't deny it.

• Love
Reactions: Wahooguy, Bangasauras, Useyourwife and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread