• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

odd question on getting pregnate from group sex, breeding, impregnating etc.

• Thread starterbingo123
  • Start date
B

bingo123

This is an odd question, but yet one that intrigues me a lot,

I was wondering if there were any documented cases on the chances of personally impregnating a woman during group sex. By this I mean say 1 woman has sex with 4 guys in order back to back, assuming she got pregnant from this sex session, is there any statistical data out there that shows either the first, second, third, or last guy is more likely to be the father of the conceived child? or is it all really just a 25% crap shoot at that point?

Its interesting to me, especially since I know the penis has evolved over the years to help remove sperm from the vagina of a previous sexual encounter, so I when I think about it, I know the last guy to have sex would probably have the largest quantity of sperm in the woman, and likewise the first guy to have sex would have the least amount of sperm remaining, but at the same time, his sperm would have been in her the longest, possibly giving it more time to reach its final destination. So I dont know if overall quantity or extra time would give 1 a distinct advantage over another, I'm thinking quantity probably would but I really dont know, especially since the extra time could be having the first guys sperm getting to the egg well before others.

I have done some basic Google searches and cant seem to come up with any real topics on the subject, and if its ever really been looked into, thought about, or researched at all. Maybe someone might have some personal experiences, or some other thoughts on the subject to shed some light on it.

thanks all,

I remember as a kid after baseball games we would get a free soda, and my favorite was the Suicide, just a mixture of fuckin everything on the fountain. This kind of reminds me of that.

It's like digging through a bucket of used needles.

"which one gave me aids???"

....they all did.

Sorry im no help. I got nothing

Bingo,

Regarding:

bingo123 said:
I was wondering if there are any documented cases on the chances of [a particular man] impregnating a woman during group sex. By this I mean, suppose 1 woman has sex with 4 men, back to back, and assume she becomes pregnant as a result. Are there any statistical data showing whether the first, second, third, or fourth man is most likely to be the father of the conceived child?

Generally speaking, the woman will not have an equal 25% chance of being impregnated by each of the 4 men. Rather, she will have a higher probability of being impregnated by 1 of them and a lower probability of being impregnated by any 1 the others. The others with lower probabilities of success will not have equally-lower probabilities. The answer to the question of why this is the case is not short and simple, but for a very readable (and fascinating) version of it, see:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex," 319 pp. (hardcover).

—Custer

There is actually a documentary that talked about a woman who is married and they are swingers. One night they had a swinger party at their house and the wife fucked 5 guys all bareback and all cum in her. She got pregnant had twins and what made the documentary interesting was the fact that even though they where twins each of them had a different father.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, tlxyz, Badboyclub and 4 others
Please write the title of this film and the authors.

Reactions: Verykinkynatgmail
bighdpitslut said:
There is actually a documentary that talked about a woman who is married and they are swingers. One night they had a swinger party at their house and the wife fucked 5 guys all bareback and all cum in her. She got pregnant had twins and what made the documentary interesting was the fact that even though they where twins each of them had a different father.
Hmmmm love it you should try that sometime

Users who are viewing this thread