• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

% Of Real And Fake PPL Here?

• Thread starterfriscof
  • Start date

friscof

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2005
www.funinmlm.com
What are your guesses as to the percentage of real and fake(ppl that come here to stir stuff up or aren't really serious,just looky-loos).I don't even go in the chat anymore,i can't tell who's real and who isn't.Any tips on telling the difference would be appreciated.

here's my tip. assume everyone is fake, and just enjoy youreself and you wont get hurt. if you looking for a real meeting with someone, well then its easy to quickly determined authenticity if you want too. if it is concern for you , just proceed with caution. this is an internet site, welcome to cyberspace; fantasy land.

100% of the ppl are real ppl, but 90% are just having fun and doing some online fantasy.

Pimps numbers sound about right. They hold pretty true not just here but net wide.

i don't know the percentage, and i'm not sure if i'm "real" or not. by that i mean, yes I am real. and i have real fantasies. but to me i will happily stay in the fantasy realm. so I guess i'm not real as in i'm not one of those people living the lifestyle. know what i mean? :confused:

92%/8% is right across the net...in the chatroom if you meet someone close, chances are they will disconnect before a number or a yahoo/AIM instant message name can be shown...and my thing is if you dont have yahoo messenger then your a fake...everybody has yahoo...thats my take on this.

Users who are viewing this thread