Office Assistant

• Thread starterBBCinVT
  • Start date

BBCinVT

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2013
United States
There are lots of stories out there about older, successful men fucking their younger office assistants. Now I'm in the position of having to place an ad for an assistant myself and I'm wondering if it will happen to me too. The thought of having a woman half my age to work closely with and fuck regularly turns me on. Probably won't happen, but fun to think about.

1705083806855.png

Reactions: newbycuck
BBCinVT said:
There are lots of stories out there about older, successful men fucking their younger office assistants. Now I'm in the position of having to place an ad for an assistant myself and I'm wondering if it will happen to me too. The thought of having a woman half my age to work closely with and fuck regularly turns me on. Probably won't happen, but fun to think about.

1705083806855.png
Do it or you will regret it later. It's great to have some young eye candy daily to keep you hard all day!

Reactions: BBCinVT
i would love some gorgeous eye candy, for sure. fucking her would be a HUGE bonus

BBCinVT said:
i would love some gorgeous eye candy, for sure. fucking her would be a HUGE bonus
I just sent you a dm

When I was younger back in the day, during a different time I fucked a few of my managers. Just don't make the mistake of marrying one LOL

• Haha
JimandDeb said:
When I was younger back in the day, during a different time I fucked a few of my managers. Just don't make the mistake of marrying one LOL

i'll keep that in mind! 🤣

Dark cavern has a section for black execs who are looking for white wives to hire for real office work, but the black guy will have privileges.

• Love
Warpt said:
Dark cavern has a section for black execs who are looking for white wives to hire for real office work, but the black guy will have privileges.
Thanks for the heads up!!