• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

oh its on

• Thread starterjenny710202
  • Start date
J

jenny710202

Girlfriend told me last week a former classmate of hers was really interested in her, as she put it you could feel the sexual tension. She has never done this before, but we have discussed. This morning she asks me are you sure you want me to do this, Of Course I said yessss. She tells me she will meet him in the computer lab this morning and is sure something will happen!! So fastfoward to this afternoon she somehow coaxes him into bed, not hard she is 23 and has an amazing little body, 5'5" 110lbs, 32d brunette smoking hot, anyway I text her to tell her im coming home for the day and these are the following texts.

Me "You home yet, Iam just wondering when I should be"
Her "Nope not yet mite have another round in me, :)"
Me "ooh"
Her "you mad?"
Me "nope"
Me "Horny Yes"
Her "Ive gone three rounds, kinda wore out" texted at 4:26pm
Me "Holy Im impressed Can't wait for the details"
Me "Could you sneak a picture for me?"
Me "Oh my god Im about to bust a nut in my pants, I don't know if I can wait"
Her "Ill try. I'm a hot mess..... Mite be late tonight :)"
Me "No shower tell you get home"
Me "see if he will take one of you?"
Me "im guna run and shower if you wont be home for a while?"
Her "Ill be home later, maybe b4 dark" texted at 5:30pm

Oh my god this is so much better than a threesome or having sex with another girl, ive had a hard on all day, and the mental high is incredible, I can't wait for her to get home, its 6:45 now and no sight of her, we are supposed to have a little fun when she gets home, maybe ill get to take some pictures and post them here, maybe Ill even get her to get on line and describe what it was like for her, I am not trying to do anything but help those cuck couples that are iffy about doing it that my experience is awesome, My girl has been texting me the whole time and its been hot. Can't wait tell she gets home, she is enjoying herself that is for sure, and its not to bad on my end.

just found this post, what ever happened with that?

Someone should read the rules. Dont bump a post that is more than six months old.

lol, It's been 3 years. He might not remember what happened.

Lol, read the first post and was thinking "wow that is pretty hot" but then saw the date. Doubt that there will be an update....but would be nice to hear what happened.

Ok its been a very long time

Hi were still together, she still is my everything, here are some pics I took that day after she got home. I love how you can see she had her nails done, tan lines, all to go get fucked royally. The first pic is of her very sore pussy, the next just a good shot that shows the tan lines, she never tans for me, and the third is her panties after the meet. Sorry for the delay in posting, but after all the interest I thought you deserved it.

Attachments

• first draft.jpg
    first draft.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 516
  • second draft.jpg
    second draft.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 467
  • DSCN1314.jpg
    DSCN1314.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 448
damn that's hot

jenny710202 said:
Hi were still together, she still is my everything, here are some pics I took that day after she got home. I love how you can see she had her nails done, tan lines, all to go get fucked royally. The first pic is of her very sore pussy, the next just a good shot that shows the tan lines, she never tans for me, and the third is her panties after the meet. Sorry for the delay in posting, but after all the interest I thought you deserved it.

That's the way I've always imagined it to be. Thanks for letting me rub one out on your story!!

Users who are viewing this thread