• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

oh, to be a cuck again...!

• Thread starterlittlerichard
  • Start date

littlerichard

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2006
my last relationship was over 2 years long, by 6 months in a row she was cuckolding me. I 100 percent completely introduced her to it,she loved it . some of my friends knew for obvious reasons, all her friends knew by the end..... Post more later..

Why did it end?

well it ended mutually due to circumstances that had nothing to do with the lifestyle. However, she is now living with 1 of my friends that I used to share her with.

fast forward to my current relationship ...

When my gf and I first got together, I was bummed to find out she had only been with 5 other guys(im 31, she is 30). She recently mentioned that she had however given 'some' head though... I asked how many, she said maybe 15 or more... I asked her to make a list.... She did. She says she's PRETTY SURE she didn't miss any now... Bit the number is higher...turns out, she sucked 35 other dicks ! I asked if she would and let le watch... She said maybe, if hats what I want! I'm a happy boy...

littlerichard said:
When my gf and I first got together, I was bummed to find out she had only been with 5 other guys(im 31, she is 30). She recently mentioned that she had however given 'some' head though... I asked how many, she said maybe 15 or more... I asked her to make a list.... She did. She says she's PRETTY SURE she didn't miss any now... Bit the number is higher...turns out, she sucked 35 other dicks ! I asked if she would and let le watch... She said maybe, if hats what I want! I'm a happy boy...

Lucky, you sure are, and it is fair to say that most wives would not be so forthcoming on numbers. With all that cock-sucking practice, she could suck your dick inside out if you have delayed ejaculation.

Modern Sex Manners For Ladies is to admit to having 3 former lovers, so you don't sound like a virgin trying to sound confident and faking a "tally", or a SLUT looking for another wannabe to fuck, suck and send on his way.

Wow, I'm so happy my sex isn't fantasy! Btw, we still Fuck_ almost daily. But, she knows I love her LOOSE. She takes ny fist, anD WANTS more! . Not just size(bu:pt u know it matters!). She will do whayvi WANT.. an I still a cuck...? Or a director....?

And she feels bad, but remembered 4 more.... What's better, out of 39, there are 13 who she can't remember names!

Not quite the story- writer, so i hope I don't bore... I just wanted to share what I'm going through. Also, she snowballed me for the second time last night! Each time I have swallowed some. We both want me to eventually swallow everything... But once we meet that goal, I gotta share, as she loves to swallow.

What did your ex girlfriend's friends think of it? Did they actually know the word cuckold?

Do you think people will hit on your current girlfriend considering people know about the first one?

Do you think your ex girlfriend tells your friend about stuff you shared with her?

My ex loved it! Her friend was wierded out at first, then jealous. I wonder.... (and, I'm sure she hasn't kept all our secrets) she ended up being VERY promiscuous after we split, and eventually ended back with him. Is she still playing on the side? Probably. My gr does get hit on quite a bit, not sure that's related though- most beautiful women get hit on :)

I ate my own cum out if her last night! I loved it, she loved it. I told her right away how much I enjoyed it. and I also told her my only problem was there was not enough in there ! I told her I would like it if it was somebody else's, she said that she would to too but only if we did together .she is cool with the idea of fucking and sucking other people, but says that it will never happen unless I amthere to watch .....

Users who are viewing this thread