• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ohio couple - looking for discrete men

• Thread starterfunjane
  • Start date

funjane

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 8, 2004
Ohio
dddddddddddddddddd

dddddddddddddddddddddd

ddd

dddeleteddddd

BLACK10_76

I would love to slide you on my poll

Attachments

• meat3_106.jpg
    meat3_106.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 169
BLACK10_76

I would love to slide you on my poll

Attachments

• meat3_205.jpg
    meat3_205.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 91
Prime property there for blk culture!

Great real estate there for black development. But it's all about location, location ,location. I am in NYC and would certainly love to come down inspect,(assess) access,evualte and develop this prime package. Hit me on yahoo same handle here.I have pics on here. Hurry cause the demand for my services here can be heavy at times....as they say at the auctions Going,Going,.....

nice post

That lady will sure look good with a big black cock burried in her...I have been taping my wife in similar situations; it is really a great sight...Good luck!

I will be on Columbus this Saturday Sept 10. If you are interested in getting together let me know. Black male, 40, 5'8", 165, dark complexion, athletic build, 8" of fun.
James

So how is your search going?

in columbus,

hello I am ohioblack charles in reynoldsburg. I will send you an emil with pics.I can definately help you out.

charles here in reynoldsburg, I can definately help you out.

Ohio cpl, your wife looks really sweet. I love that big white arse. Looks like she does anal also. You can write me anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread