• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ok.New to the whole ''cuckold'' thing..wife wants me to try something ''unique''

• Thread startersohh_otjbo_icey
  • Start date

sohh_otjbo_icey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2011
My wife wants me to swallow her ''bull'' when he arrives.Im not in to white men so im confused on what to do.

Do everything she tells you to. I'm sure you will be rewarded.

...is ok to swallow cum by sucking cock...

Get some pictures if you can....

Sohh_otjbo_icey,

Regarding your wife's request:

sohh_otjbo_icey said:
My wife wants me to swallow her ''bull'' when he arrives. I'm not into white men, so I'm confused about what to do.

and Canberraguy's reply:

canberraguy4fun said:
Do everything your wife tells you to do. I'm sure you will be rewarded.

he has given you some good advice. If your wife told you she wants you to suck her lover's cock, you should, of course, obey her and do it.

—Custer

csedimssed.jpg..........

What are you confused about, bitch? She told you what to do, so you do it and don't ask questions. Who do you think you are?

Jack Hammer said:
What are you confused about, bitch? She told you what to do, so you do it and don't ask questions. Who do you think you are?

I agree, just re-read her instructions, and don't rock the boat as she has your interests at stake. She wants you to start enjoying "all things sexual", and she is your guide. FUCK, you are lucky she cares so much about you.

It is and it is not complicated!

I hope you have accepeted the fact that your wife is in charge. I could say just go with the flow, but it goes deeper than that. You say you are not into white men, are you into Black, Asian, etc.? The truth is your mate decides what your are into, and you will do a lot of things you did not anticipate.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 181
  • n_aCA0VSY6P.jpg
    n_aCA0VSY6P.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 168
  • n_aCAEPGG3.jpg
    n_aCAEPGG3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 185

Users who are viewing this thread