• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ok this is new

• Thread startervenjer
  • Start date

venjer

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 14, 2013
Hi all

sorry for the wall of text and the spelling mistakes first off but read and comment your thortes please

i just wonted to say that after meany years of 3-sums and swinging and meny years of playing around with her cucking me but it last onley a week and she relents to my wife kinda blew my mind.

we had a phone call from a friend who we have had 3 sum with befor he said he was poping round for coffe (wich most of the time is just that just coffee) anyway my wife took the call and wen she got of the phone she told me i should go out wen he came round so she could see him on her own. i was more than happy about it think here we go again a week or more of fun "playing cuck". well anyway she called me wen he was gone and told me to come home wich i did at speed. wen i got home it played out like normal she told me whot ahd happend wile i eat her pussy. i loved ever moment of it like allways. then wen it was my turn she just wanked me off in a half bored way till i came. This felt a little odd but i left it at that. We talked a few hrs later about her haveing fun and i said i loved ti as long as we allwasy kept sumthing special for me and her like me being the onely guy to fuck her arse and be the onely one she kissed on the lips.

and this is is were my world kinda did a back flip. she just smiled at me and said it didnt really matter whot i said and no there wasnt anything we wer going to keep for just us because and i quote "your just a cuckold". i must have looked shocked wen she said that because she said dont worrie i love you but i decided it wen to a shot in the mouth earlyer.

she then just got on with normal stuff like nothing was said. as im writeing this shes cooking dinner and in left feel like sumthing has changed and im just not sure if its good or bad . its allways been playinf befor with her backing down but i get the feelign shes not going to this time

venjer said:
[My wife] just smiled at me and said it didn't really matter what I said, and no, there wasn't anything we were going to keep for just us, because (and I quote): "You're just a cuckold."

Oh oh... maybe your wife has begun reading the online "cuckold husband / hot wife" literature (like this forum, for example). There's a fair amount of it now...

venjer said:
I must have looked shocked when she said that, because she then said: "Don't worry, I love you...

Good. That's a plus. Having a wife who loves you as her cuckold is where you want to be.

It is not so much a wall of text as...

a Wide Sargasso Sea of confusion trying to make headway of your message. Don't misunderstand. I like my rum now and then and I have been known to write something while sauced. Best of luck with the MemFdo gernmi.

yes my spelling is crap i know this but you get the idear sorry im not a literary genius i am sorry for that but thank you Custer for your replay and taking the time to read past my poor typeing

Sorry if I was a bit harsh

That's all.

Hot! Looks like your relationship has changed somewhat!

well the "story" hasnt ended so far and well shes been going out a lot more and seeing a few guys. shes told me she enjoys it and that just how it is from now on. so my role is clean up from now on and shes said if im verry lucky she might let me cum once or twice a mth but if i do i have to clean that up aswell. so yeah i opened the door years ago on this and now its really happening. still unsure how i fell about it tottaly

Venjer,

Thanks for the update.

venjer said:
Well, the "story" hasn't ended so far.

Good!

venjer said:
My wife has been going out a lot more, and seeing a few guys. She's told me she enjoys it...

That's very positive. According to the conventional wisdom: "If your wife is happy, you will be happy too."

venjer said:
And, [she has told me,] that's just how it will be from now on.

It sounds like your wife has come into her own...

venjer said:
My role from now on is to clean her up when she returns from her trysts. She has said if I'm very lucky, she might let me cum once or twice a month. But, if I do, I will have to clean that up as well.

She has finally come to a proper view of her role, which is to be the dominant cuckoldress in her marriage, and your role, which is to be her submissive husband and do what she tells you to do...

venjer said:
I opened the door to all this years ago, and now it's really happening. I'm still unsure how I feel about it.

Your situation is apparently typical of the way in which many "swinger" relationships evolve into "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages.

Among "swinger" marriages that work out badly, a fairly common reason seems to be that an informal competition develops as the husband tries to bed more extramarital partners than his wife. Women almost always win such competitions, because (in a biological sense) there is little motivation for single women to fuck a married man who wants that, while there's strong motivation for single men to fuck a married woman if she wants that. If a "competitive swinger husband" doesn't acquiesce in his wife's innate advantages, his increasing resentment may end the marriage.

What you're now experiencing has been found to be a workable alternative by many couples where the wife is strongly sexual: the husband (reasonably) gives up trying to seduce and fuck other women, while his wife — having come to recognize the intense emotional and sexual satisfactions of taking a variety of lovers — continues pursuing that as her privilege and prerogative, while her cuckold agrees to remain faithful.

Incidentally, many men with sexually-liberated wives masturbate frequently as they think about what their wives may be doing with their lovers. If your now-dominant wife has said she'll allow you to orgasm only once or twice a month, how will she enforce that...?

—Custer

hi well custer shes said she wonted to get a CB cage for me to see how it goes and shes just told me point blank that she does not wont me to masturbate as it will bring us closer wen she does decided to let me. shes told me that i will be doing a lot of everthing eles just not atcaully puting my dick in her. shes allso said shes going to milk me twice aweek to make sure im not pent up.. so all in all i think she really has decided that this is the way for us to go now. sence we have talked shes seen a guy 3 times and all 3 times she come home and made me eat his cum for her pussy. she did let me wank thoese times but i had to clean her first then clean up my own cum aswell. sence then it been a lot of pussy eating and finger of her but nothing for me.

venjer said:
Hi, well custer, she's said she wants to get a CB cage for me to see how it goes, and she just told me point blank that she does not want me to masturbate, as it will bring us closer when she does decide to let me.

Ah, I see. It sounds like your woman is on the right track. There's much to be said for a sexually-liberated woman who becomes the dominant partner in her marriage keeping her submissive cuckold in a cock cage...

venjer said:
She has told me that i will be doing a lot of everything else, just not putting my dick in her.

Well... judging from the posts and threads of others on this forum (and from general knowledge), some cuckoldresses are one-man women. That is, once they take a lover, his cock is the only cock they want inside them and his semen is the only semen they want ejaculated inside them. So, they deny their cuckolds penetrative intercourse and, in some cases (perhaps more than is realized), require them to wear cock cages, thereby cementing their role as dominant partner in their marriages. So, you are not alone...

venjer said:
She has also said that she's going to milk me twice a week to make sure I don't get "backed up"...

That's very generous of your woman...

venjer said:
All in all, I think she really has decided that this is the way for us to go now.

It does sound that way. You might suggest to your woman that it will help you adapt to wearing your cock cage if she uses a "gradual implementation" strategy. For instance:

(i) 2 hours on a Friday evening then remove it;
(ii) 4 hours on Saturday then remove it;
(iii) 8 hours on Sunday then remove it;
(iv) 16 hours on Monday (starting early in the morning, including while you're at work, then late into the evening) then remove it;
(v) give you a day off (no cock cage) on Tuesday;
(vi) 24 hours from Wednesday morning, through your work day, then overnight until Thursday morning;
(vii) give you another day off Thursday morning until Friday morning;
(viii) 48 hours from Friday morning until Sunday morning;
(ix) give you another day off (no cock cage) from Sunday morning until Monday morning;
(x) Etc., until your woman has you wearing your cock cage full-time 6 days a week, with one day off each week on Sunday or Saturday.

During the initial steps (i) - (iii), I suggest mentioning to your woman that she will need to make adjustments to the "rings" (or whatever) to get the fit right, so it is not uncomfortable or even painful for you to wear your cock cage. Also, you might mention to her, if she doesn't know this already, that each time she puts your cock cage back on you, she may need to use an ice pack... or a package of frozen vegetables... to shrink your cock, and add some lubricant... perhaps baby oil... since she may need to push your cock sort of hard to get it in.

venjer said:
Since we have talked, she has seen a guy 3 times, and all 3 times she come home and made me eat his cum from her pussy.

Very good. It sounds like you're adapting well to being your wife's cuckold...

venjer said:
She did let me wank at those times, but I had to clean her first...

Of course. Ladies first...

venjer said:
...then clean up my own cum, as well. Sinse then, it's been a lot of pussy eating and [me fingering] her, but nothing for me.

You might suggest to your woman that it will assist you with feeling properly submissive as her cuckold, and provide you with some sexual satisfaction (almost certainly), if she purchases a strap-on dildo — available in sex shops and/or online — and uses it to fuck you anally at least once a week, perhaps working up to 3 or 4 times a week if she feels so-inclined.

A good introduction to this would be for the two of you to order a copy of the DVD "Bend Over Boy Friend" and watch it together.

Also, your woman could read the experiences of other women vis-a-vis strap-on fucking their men, be they their cuckolds or otherwise, by googling "strap-on fucking your man forums" (without quotes), or words to that effect.

It sounds like you're doing well for your now-dominant wife / cuckoldress. Keep up your good work!

Last edited:
sence my last post things have gone up a notch. im in cb cage now full time untill she decides to let me out. she didnt wont to even try a few days on a few days off she just got one online wen it turned up she put me in it and spent the next few days changeing it around so it fits snugley. From that point on ive not be let out. on sunday night just gone she used a strap on on me aswell for the first time. all the time she was telling me how happy she was and how she loved me but how her boyfriend was just so much better in bed than me. i ended up cuming and she just kept fucking me in the arse. she then kissed me and told me she was tired and she was gong to sleep. all in all it blew my mind and im so confused and horny and sore XD o btw shes reads thease posts aswell now

venjer said:
Since my last post, things have gone up a notch. I'm in a CB cage now full-time, until [my wife] decides to let me out. She didn't wan't to try a few days on, a few days off. She just bought one online, then when it [arrived,] she put me in it then spent the next few days changing it around so it's snug.

Your wife sounds tough. But, it's good to hear she recognized the need to keep adjusting your cock cage over time until it fight right.

venjer said:
From that point on, I've not been let out.

Sounds like your wife knows what she wants...

venjer said:
Last Sunday night [yesterday], she used a strap on on me as well, for the first time.

Excellent. Sounds like your wife is also a progressive cuckoldress...

venjer said:
All the time, she was telling me how happy she was...

"If your wife is happy, you will be happy too" (or so they say). After a while, you'll be in a position to judge whether that's right...

venjer said:
...and, how she loves me but her boyfriend is just so much better than me in bed.

Being a cuckold with a sexually-liberated wife who loves you is where you want to be. As for your wife telling you her lover is better in bed... well... that's why married women take lovers. Even if a husband is outstanding in bed to begin with, it's hard for a woman with a healthy sex drive to remain excited and turned on for too long, let alone for years, by the same man...

venjer said:
I ended up cuming...

Great! It sounds like your prostate gland is functioning as it should...

venjer said:
...and, [my wife] just kept fucking me in the arse.

Sounds like she has the right idea. She may be able to orgasm as well, while fucking you up the ass, if she obtains a strap-on with a vibrator that presses against her clitoris...

venjer said:
She then kissed me, and told me she was tired and she was gong to sleep.

Nice...

venjer said:
All in all, it blew my mind... I'm so confused and horny and sore.

You'll get used to your wife being the sexually- (and otherwise-) dominant partner in your marriage. As you do, your confusion should subside.

If she keeps you in your cock cage and remains your sole key holder, as it sounds like she has every intention of doing, that should keep you horny and properly-appreciative of your need to please her.

And, since being fucked up your ass caused you to cum, if your wife continues ass-fucking you that should provide you with sexual relief, while keeping you in your proper place, in a psychological and physical sense, while assisting your wife with maintaining her proper place as the head of your household.

venjer said:
BTW, my wife reads these posts now.

Good. It's proper, appropriate and very reasonable for your wife — as well as other married women — to read around in forums such as this one, to keep up with current practices re. how other women are becoming the dominant partners in their marriages, transforming their husbands to their submissive cuckolds, expanding their sexual and emotional horizons by taking lovers, and training their cuckolds to provide support by doing much if not all of the housework, so they'll have sufficient time and energy to date, seduce and fuck other men.

Thanks for the update.

Last edited:
i had the shock of my life fridaynight. My wife went out in the afternoon and didnt come home till around 2 in the morning she didn answer her phone or anything and wen she came home she just walked in like nothing was wrong then the shock hit me as a man i didnt know came in behind her. She just smiled at me and went upto our bedroom with him. i didnt know whot to do so i just sat down stairs listning to them fuck for whot seemed like bloody hrs.
she then called me up wen i got into the bed room she was just laying there with his cum driping out of her pussy. she then told me to show him that i was wearing a cage. i didn know whot to do so i just undid my belt and showed him. he laffed at me and then she did aswell. she said look i told you he was a cuck. the dude just said well ok will he really eat your pussy now?. she said yes then told me to. so i did all the wile he was laffing at me.

once i finshed she told me to "piss off" down stairs and that i was to see him to the door wen he was rdy to go. about 20mins later i saw him out then once he was gone went upto the bed room. she was fast asleep so i just went to sleep and heres where i am now we havent talked about it at all yet

venjer said:
I had the shock of my life Friday night. My wife went out in the afternoon, and didn't come home 'til around 2 in the morning. She didn't answer her phone or anything. When she came home, she just walked in like nothing was wrong... then, the shock hit me as a man I didn't know came in behind her.

That does sound like something of an unpleasant surprise. It would not have been inappropriate for your wife to have given you some advance notice. She might have called and instructed you to prepare drinks and a snack for them, for instance...

venjer said:
She just smiled at me, then went up to our bedroom with him. I didn't know what to do, so I sat downstairs and listened to them fuck for what seemed like bloody hours.

That probably was the right thing to do. You could have tried sleeping on the couch, but I suppose sleep was out of the question...

venjer said:
My wife then called me upstairs. When I entered our bedroom, she was lying there with her lover's cum dripping from her pussy.

Not surprisingly...

venjer said:
Then, she told me to show him that I was wearing a cock cage.

She wanted to demonstrate that she had you properly under control, and could humiliate you with impunity, it sounds like...

venjer said:
I didn't know what to do, so I undid my belt and showed him.

You did the right thing. You obeyed your wife...

venjer said:
He laughed at me, then she did as well.

Ouch. That wasn't very respectful...

venjer said:
She said, look... I told you he's a cuck.

But, the definition of a cuckold is: a man with an unfaithful wife. Your wife's lover already knew that...

venjer said:
The dude said well, ok... will he really eat your pussy now? My wife said yes, then told me to do that. And, I did.

Excellent. You continued to obey your wife. It's important to perform that duty for her...

venjer said:
All the while, he laughed at me.

Ouch...

venjer said:
When I finished, she told me to "piss off" downstairs then see him to the door when he was ready to go. About 20 min. later, I saw him out.

It's important to be a good host and treat your wife's lover respectfully (even though he didn't seem to have great respect for you)...

venjer said:
When he was gone, I went up to our bedroom. My wife was fast asleep, so I went to sleep too. This is where I am now. We haven't talked about it yet.

Hm... well... I'd say you performed rather well as your wife's cuckold. You did what she told you to do, and refrained from saying or doing anything that might have reduced the pleasure of her lover's visit.

Your wife should be proud of you.

Also, it sounds like she's continuing to move you toward acceptance of being more thoroughly cuckolded by her.

Thanks for the update.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread