• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

OK what gives about this TEAM VIEWER thing?

• Thread starterdargirl
  • Start date
D

dargirl

I am not stupid and love this site and being open, public even, but why would anyone need to open their computer files for all to invade.

Is this for real

I've not even looked into it as it sounds like a con. My guess would be that it opens a two-way street that lets others into your computer as well - so I'm not touching that with a bargepole.

If people want to share they can post the pictures here for us to enjoy, and there is plenty to be seen without going into unknown territory [IMHO].

greymaster said:
I've not even looked into it as it sounds like a con. My guess would be that it opens a two-way street that lets others into your computer as well - so I'm not touching that with a bargepole.

Absolutely!!! You can fuck my wife all you want but nobody gets into my computer!!!

wifeownsme said:
greymaster said:

Absolutely!!! You can fuck my wife all you want but nobody gets into my computer!!!

I agree 100%!!!

wifeownsme said:
greymaster said:

Hahaha great post!

It is just a hoax

Then why are there so many of the ****ing things on this site. I think the TEAMVIEWER threads should all be banned

wifeownsme said:

I'll be there this evening - get the kettle on :D

[Ooops - slipped into fantasy land again - never mind, good post!]