• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Okay here goes

• Thread starterilovemywife2
  • Start date

ilovemywife2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2006
I have come here for some help. Most places that I have posted have either called me a phony or made fun of my situation. For many years my wife and I had a great sexual relationship. We often would fantasize about me sharing her with another man. She seemed hot for the idea although it was always in the heat of her coming but never really talked to much about it outside the bedroom other than to say some day she would try it.

Okay here is what probably makes me different from the rest of you. I am currently 38 and my wife is 29. Five years ago I had what they call a partial penectomy (removal of the penis) due to penile cancer. They called it partial...al they left me with was part of my glans (head) and the nerves. A plastic surgeon told me that he could take muscles from my leg and make me a penis that would for the most part function as my real one. After alot of councelling, depression and almost losing my wife I came to a decision. Basically through surgery I have what looks and functions like a vagina. Now understand this I AM NOT Gay. I love my wife thoroughly. The surgury for the reconstructed penis is supposed to very painful and 80 percent of the time even with inserts sexual intercourse is not possible. I currently take a daily regimen of testosterone to keep my manly appearance. Okay now onto my question....if you want to chastise me please dont respond. I have endured more over the last 5 and half years than you will ever know.

I have been pushing my wife to seek out married men to have sex with. I figured if she was going to leave me she would have by now anyways. Recently she has hooked up with a black guy that she works with. Even though my equipment is for the most part gone...I still have strong sexual desires and do often climax. She always tells me about here dates with him. Two weeks ago she came to me and said that we need to talk. Oh boy here we go...I am thinking that she is going to leave me....this was not the case. She proceeds to tell me that she told Mel (her lover) about me. All about me! It seems that she wants me and Mel to be together with her. I am not really ready for this. Although the thought of watching her is hot...I will feel like the odd man out. My fears are that if I agree an am there she will try to coax me to have intercourse with him. If I say no...I feel like I am pushing her away. I like the fact that I am sharing her and allowing her to control pretty much about everything in our lives. I just dont know about this situation at all! Any good thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Negative comments will be ignored.

Thanks

first off I'm sorry about your situation - it's a tough break. but your wife loves you and that's what matters.

In terms of what to do, it's a tough call without knowing your relationship. Perhaps try to participate though.. help the lover please your wife - rub her breasts, lick her clit. if you can stand it try to tounge her clit while the lover has his penis inside of her.. but it's understanable if you do not want to have another man's penis right in your face as he is doing his thing

My Oppinion

You have a privat message. Top right of your screen in little blue letters, clck Privat Message

You could update, is there everything going all right?

Hello, Over the years I have met with many couples and your situation (Read Medical Impairement) is very common. Quite often the couple use to swing but now the Mr. is out of the game at least as far as his cock is concerned. The Mrs. is horney but devoted.

I have no issues myself with these situations as the couple should sets the limits. I suggest you be frank about your fears with your wife etc. Having her include you in her play is good in my opinion in fact I think you should play together with others as much as possible. You two are the couple, you set the limits and style of play. It sounds like a regular fuck buddy for your wife who also gets along well with you would be ideal.

Talk with your wife about your fears and desires. Work together as I'm sure she would love to get closer to you.

Sincerely

Andrew

Update

Got together last night with Mel and my wife. Everything went very very well! Mel is a great guy...he and I actually met out in a bar with my wife before hand. He explained to me that he truly is in love with his wife and simply enjoys the physical relationship with my wife. I feel myself becoming my wife cuckold more and more now. I watched Mel as he fucked my wife over and over again. The last time....when he felt like he was ready to cum...I sucked him. He had layed his seed in my wife all night and had little left to shoot. What I tasted made me want more. My wife asked me right after what I thought. I said think I need some more. Mel pushed my head between my wifes legs and told me to clean up his mess. Wow what I soppy mess. The guy came like a horse. That is where we left it...my wife pleasured me after Mell went home. I think the more I get to know Mel....the more I am going to like him. Thank you for all your help.

Reactions: 412perv
Make a Vagina

If you enjoy cocksucking and the taste of semen, I would recommend you allow the doctors to build a real vagina (Sex reassignment surgery) and then you could have your wife's love and have intercourse with Mel and give him a blow job.

already done

At the suggestion of my therapist and my docor. I have a very appealing looking vagina. Thanks.

Coping

My congratulations to you and your wife (and Mel) for being able to cope with the situation you find yourselves in. I, too, have some bitter realities to cope with, and have developed my own answers, but not as successfully as you folks have done.

Rugged man sorry.

You should let Mel fill your ass and then your wifes ass... Its amazing.

Got together with Mel and wife.

Tell me what ya think.

Attachments

• MVC0001.jpg
    MVC0001.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 561
Reactions: 412perv
I love watching her

Here are some more pics.

Attachments

• MVC0004.jpg
    MVC0004.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 525
another

Another pic

oops

try again hope it works

Attachments

• MVC0007.jpg
    MVC0007.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 450
some more

Here are some more from their latest session.

Attachments

• MVC0007.jpg
    MVC0007.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 325
  • MVC0009.jpg
    MVC0009.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 465
  • MVC0010.jpg
    MVC0010.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 442
Ilovemywife2 Yes but wait

My friend YOU are STILL one hell of a MAN. Thanks for reminding all of us what real love and strength really are. You have a beautiful wife and she has quite a stud bbc. Thanks to her for sharing with us as well. 2 ask the wife to show us some cock in and creampies shots. Bless You All!!!!! okdeacon

I like to copy what okdeacon wrote. Well said.

I also agree with what okdeacon said. You are still a man...and you have accomplished what most of us write about. Truly blessed. You and your wife. WOW. Keep this going.