• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Oklahoma Slut/wife:)

• Thread starterhot4it
  • Start date

hot4it

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2006
I just love playing the slut,while hubby watches,and takes pictures.I love knowing hubby is watching as other men are using me as a *****.My most excitment comes after they have left and I feed hubby all the leftovers.E-mail me with cock/cum pictures.I do love looking also:)

Attachments

• sl9.JPG
    sl9.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 3,945
  • sl6.JPG
    sl6.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 2,621
  • cumjunkie_0727.JPG
    cumjunkie_0727.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 4,083
  • hoe at the hole21.JPG
    hoe at the hole21.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 3,145
Reactions: Mrgoodtimes
reused

isnt it a great feeling to get filled and then your panties back on and walk around dripping in them.

Attachments

• panties.jpg
    panties.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 2,295
Ladies I Love This Shit

Thanks To Both Of You. okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Are Very Hot Post More Of Those Hot Pussys.

Love the 3rd pic :) she looks like she ready for a bbc

Cant Stand It

Please ladies let us see them panties soaked transparent with smoking hot cum from your bbc lovers. Love it okdeacon

Baby Making

How many has she made, and is she fertile for quality white cock?

:rolleyes::cool:
used to love your posts on show me your wife.
very hot to see you getting it

The best :) glad you let the bush grow back :)

Ellington333

Do You Enjoy As You Are Being Fucked By A Big Black Cock Nigger Your Husband Watching And Beating His Little Meat And Cuming On His Hands As The Nigger Cums In Your Hot Cunt For Black Cock. After The Niggers Are Through With You - Do You Enjoy Telling Your Husband What A Filthy Nigger Slut You Are As He Licks And Sucks Your Nigger Fucked Cum-filled Cunt And You Finally Cum In His Mouth? After Do You Enjoy Your Husband Fucking You Rough And Hard Like The Filthy ***** You Are And Adding His Little Bit Of Cum As He Shoots It Into Your Already Cum-filled Nigger Fucked Cunt?

hot4it

They Don't Get Any Hotter Than Hot4it. This Slut Makes Me Wanna Face Fucker Till The Cows Come Home. And Look At Her Just About Every Time Ya See Her She's Got A Mouth Full Of Bbc. Marie You Nasty Little Slut, Hubbys One Lucky Man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigger, Nigger, Nigger

Ellington333 said:
Do You Enjoy As You Are Being Fucked By A Big Black Cock Nigger Your Husband Watching And Beating His Little Meat And Cuming On His Hands As The Nigger Cums In Your Hot Cunt For Black Cock. After The Niggers Are Through With You - Do You Enjoy Telling Your Husband What A Filthy Nigger Slut You Are As He Licks And Sucks Your Nigger Fucked Cum-filled Cunt And You Finally Cum In His Mouth? After Do You Enjoy Your Husband Fucking You Rough And Hard Like The Filthy ***** You Are And Adding His Little Bit Of Cum As He Shoots It Into Your Already Cum-filled Nigger Fucked Cunt?

Hay Ellington333. Do you cum every time you write "NIGGER" ? It seems that is the only word you know.

My wife is from Oklahoma, and she loves black cock too!

Users who are viewing this thread