• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

old cuck by younger wife

• Thread starteroldarab
  • Start date

oldarab

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 17, 2022
hello to all. new here. im in my late 60's and my wife is 45. for the last few years she has refused sex to me. i thought she just didnt want it. recently ive been following here to see her meet with a younger male half black or latino. they are fucking. just coming here to see whhat others do in this situation. she doesnt know i am aware of her meetings.

oldarab

Reactions: Swisscuck, Custer Laststand and zagc
oldarab said:
hello to all. new here. im in my late 60's and my wife is 45. for the last few years she has refused sex to me. i thought she just didnt want it. recently ive been following here to see her meet with a younger male half black or latino. they are fucking. just coming here to see whhat others do in this situation. she doesnt know i am aware of her meetings. —oldarab

Good for your younger sexy wife! She is on the right track. You might introduce her to this article:

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena
The Cuckold Husband / Hotwife Phenomena

(after reading it yourself, of course).

Nice videos, lucky bastard whoever gets inside her😈

Users who are viewing this thread