• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

old polaroids of my pregnant wife

• Thread starterdadstoy
  • Start date

dadstoy

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2019
posting some old pics of my preggo wife. She was so proud of her baby bump and even more proud that she did not know who the daddy was. and the fun thing was that she kept fucking even though she was pregnant.

184_1000.jpg 149_1000.jpg 213_1000 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, JimSparrow, Maxio and 12 others
dadstoy said:
and the fun thing was that she kept fucking even though she was pregnant.
Thanks for the classic images! I found a good summary of the numerous benefits and very small number of risk factors for sex during pregnancy at:

Sex during pregnancy: Safety tips, positions, effects, and information

The only thing I would add is that avoiding risks of STDs is obviously a must.

I think that my first wife actually got hornier during her three pregnancies, even during most of the third trimester. I think it may be instinctual. She just kept right on fucking, both with me and the guy who probably got her pregnant the third time.

Laceyfemme said:
Thanks for the classic images! I found a good summary of the numerous benefits and very small number of risk factors for sex during pregnancy at:

Sex during pregnancy: Safety tips, positions, effects, and information

The only thing I would add is that avoiding risks of STDs is obviously a must.

I think that my first wife actually got hornier during her three pregnancies, even during most of the third trimester. I think it may be instinctual. She just kept right on fucking, both with me and the guy who probably got her pregnant the third time.
That’s hot. Love the bush!

dadstoy said:
posting some old pics of my preggo wife. She was so proud of her baby bump and even more proud that she did not know who the daddy was. and the fun thing was that she kept fucking even though she was pregnant.

184_1000.jpg 149_1000.jpg 213_1000 (1).jpg
Fabulous!!

• Love
Reactions: domblk and dves

Users who are viewing this thread