• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Old Salt and Pepper

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
Norm you old shit I see our Boys arent starting out so well this year even with their new house to play in. A hell of alot better then the Skins though. I sent Jerry a e-mail saying he needs to get a new coach and send Wade a walking maybe he could get a HS coaching job somewhere. How about that Bret up in Minn for the Vikes he rolled in the dough this year he isnt as dumb as people put him up to be damn he has made as much money as you in these past few years anyway its the season again go Boys. Hey did you see Iowa beat Penn this last weekend big upset took Penn down a few in the ratings. Later Norm Hung

Tough Division

I'll tell ya Mule, Romo's act is getting old. I am more convinced than ever that he is not ever going to win big games. Too bad as there is the nucleus of a fine team there with a great one-two punch in the running game. (though both seem to be nicked up right now) With Barber and Jones to hand off to, Romo should be having easy games.

I agree with the guy who questioned their toughness and I also question their focus and desire. This team still seems to expect to win just by showing up and telling people that they are the Dallas Cowboys. This team needs a tough coach. They wouldn't like it at first till they started winning. Look at the Giants, thats what they went through, hated their coach till they started winning.

Gotta admit though, that the NFC East will be the greatest division to watch again this year.

Attachments

• f0629b01-50cd-4998-9fbc-d671ec117d84.jpg
    f0629b01-50cd-4998-9fbc-d671ec117d84.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 8cc8736f-e481-48c8-81fc-af806ec45de0.jpg
    8cc8736f-e481-48c8-81fc-af806ec45de0.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 30
  • bb881f6b-824d-49ab-90b8-8aa7a40becfc.jpg
    bb881f6b-824d-49ab-90b8-8aa7a40becfc.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 31
Norm new quarter back and coach they sucked in Denver he isnt the man you are right. Shit the Skins won one their last no I give them two more. Later Norm

The problem is starting over with a new QB. But lets face it, Romo looked like a college QB out there.

Users who are viewing this thread