• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Older Black men using mature, married white sluts

• Thread starterLeatherZebra
  • Start date
Safeguards

classyarizonawife said:
I've received several requests to reveal photos of myself here. Is that safe to do? Don't people worry about themselves being ******* to the public? I'm 5'3", 110#, auburn hair, hazel eyes, 34B-23-36. Does that help? I'd probably love the attention of public ********, but might regret the consequences.

You can post photos which do not show your face. If you look closely at the numerous photos I've posted of my wife, you will note that her face is always somewhat obscured. Since we have over a thousand photos of our adventures, I can usually find a few that keep her identity a mystery. It's a compromise, since I have to exclude some really hot photos, but it is a necessary safeguard. She also is a very classy lady (when she's not in the mode of being my submissive slut!).

Reactions: toolman2c
okay....i'm willing to open up a little bit....after talking with my black owner he likes the idea of seeing me ******* and of me wondering if people i run into at the mall or on the street might recognize me (blush)

Reactions: toolman2c
You look excellent.

Enjoyed reading this post. i am a dominant black male 41 seeking real couples and females who really want to serve. email: realdl363@yahoo.com

So far, we have not been able to locate an older, black dominant to meet our requirements, but we will continue our search. Besides wanting to be spanked, used, and loaned out to other elderly BBCs, my wife has long harbored the desire to do a black father and son team. Ideally, we would like to find a virile, hung dominant black in his 60s or older, who would use my slut/wife in front of his son, who is in his 40s. After Pops is done using his married white slut, he'll let his son have a go. The older BBC would show his son how to spank and discipline a mature, married white ho if she fails to please.

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to meet older black men? Ocassionally, I see some old black guys in the inner city parks. I wonder if the black community has senior centers or clubs where I can bring my wife and stir up some interest. Any ideas?

My black owner is in his late 60's. I got owned by him recently thanks to my hubby. I am only 35 yo, when he took charge of me and dictated his rules, I thought that he was in his late 40's, he looked so good even with the grey hair, his determination and roughness in managing me was overwhelming, I did everything he wanted, things that I never did before, he used me in such manner that drove me out of my mind, his prowes is unbelievable, not to mention his staying power and the size of his manhood. he made me his slut and I love it. Older black men are reliable, patients and by god kinky, they are like the good wine, the older the better the taste.

asian/wife2bowned said:
My black owner is in his late 60's. I got owned by him recently thanks to my hubby. I am only 35 yo, when he took charge of me and dictated his rules, I thought that he was in his late 40's, he looked so good even with the grey hair, his determination and roughness in managing me was overwhelming, I did everything he wanted, things that I never did before, he used me in such manner that drove me out of my mind, his prowes is unbelievable, not to mention his staying power and the size of his manhood. he made me his slut and I love it. Older black men are reliable, patients and by god kinky, they are like the good wine, the older the better the taste.

Thank you for sharing your hot experience with this thread. It is wonderful to hear from people who enjoy and have explored this topic. I'm sure the readers of this thread would love to hear more about how he dominates you and trains you to be his slut. If you feel comfortable, please tell us more and/or attach some photos if available. As a submissive for BBCs, I hope you and your hubby enjoy my posts and photos of my submissive slut/wife on this site.

Thank you "leatherzebra", yes we do enjoy reading the threads my hubby and I, he is by the way also much older than me, almost the same age as of my BBC/Owner, late 60's. He is white and very dominant and controlling as well. Like most men, especially white, I guess, he is a "Voyeur", very visual and kinky. I owe him every thing especially guiding me through the years we have been together to discover myself, my sexuality and the real nature of myself,
I was in denial of my needs, I kept a veil over my eyes for a long time, he unveiled it and made face the real me through a consistent dedication to help me. I knew from the very begining that I was extremely submissive and I crave to be controlled. I was ashmed to aknowledge it to myself, let alone to another person.
He could see through me in such clarity that from the very begining he knew what I needed, it took him a long while to get me to accept who I am and what I am. I realized that I loved men, but ashmed to let it be known, I craved sex all the time but ashmed to ask for it or admit it, I knew few years before I met him and later married him that I was a "Nymphomaniac", I suppressed my craving, but he found out like he found out about everything else before I could admitted to myself.
I am now enjoy fully my life in the open, I am finally emancipated, my sexuality is in the open, I love sex as much as I love life it self, he got me addicted to BBC(well hung) and I let go of all taboos.
I belong thanks to him to a kinky dominant and controlling older BBC/BUll, he owns me body and soul, I relinguished my will to him, he is my Master and Owner to whom I refuse nothing no matter what it is. He tells me what to wear and he uses me in any manner he wishes, no hole is off limit for him.
He takes me out dressed like a slut to his friends's house, showing much of my sexy body for his black friends, I never wear panties or bras at any time. The list is too long to mention of the things he makes me do, I love doing it for him. I will maybe write more about the things that I do for him. My hubby is pleased and proud of his accomplishment, I am a perfect and a gorgeous slut, he tells me. he enjoy watching me being used by my bbc owner and others that my owner gives me to. Bye

Attachments

• 305.jpg
    305.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 919
Reactions: moltenneeds
My Wifes present lover is 70 YO Black guy, he picked her up at at an seniors outing where she was a helper. My Wife is a bit past her sell by date but whenever they go out he insists that she wears clothes that are realy only suitable for a 30 Yo, and with really heavy makeup. She looks like a cheap ******, he loves it. She is always getting hit on by other black guys. I think he intends to pimp her.

AnabolicFrog said:
My Wifes present lover is 70 YO Black guy, he picked her up at at an seniors outing where she was a helper. My Wife is a bit past her sell by date but whenever they go out he insists that she wears clothes that are realy only suitable for a 30 Yo, and with really heavy makeup. She looks like a cheap ******, he loves it. She is always getting hit on by other black guys. I think he intends to pimp her.

I think it's great that your wife's 70 year old Black lover makes her dress like a ho and shows her off to his friends. You're probably right, he may pimp her out, or simply share her with his friends. She may also be useful to pay off any debts he has. I'm sure the readers of this thread would enjoy seeing a photo of her, dressed like a ho for her BBC.

older bbc in seattle

I'm over 50 and new to the area. hit me up if urwife is interested in some mature black cock.

There's something sexy about a 10" Morgan Freeman creaming in you.

We are a white couple 35F and 38M We have older black male friend who is 51 and in better shape the guys half is age including us when we first met him any way. He has a sort of dominate side though not a Dom, if that makes sense. He has a way about him that makes one want to go along. He has been a close friend now almost 4 years. He knows how to bring out the other side of a woman and couple. Anyone carring to know more please feel free to message us here or our e-mail BethAndBobJ@Yahoo.com

Mmmm, This is one of my favorite fantasies! I'd love to find a perverted old dominant black man to use my beautiful 50 year old wife for his sexual needs. Someone who would take great pleasure in treating her like a filthy piece of whitetrash as he trains her to be a proper submissive married white *****, play thing for all the deviant musings of him and all his pervey old troll, kinky black freinds .

My main lover is 10 yrs older than me and although I've had experiences with younger men (friends and relatives of his), there is something about him and other men he's shared me with that were closer to his age and in some cases older than him, that younger men simply do not possess. His stamina, the texture of his skin. His quiet self confidence, his expertise in handling a woman like me... all of these attributes and more make it clear that older black men as lovers are my preference.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom
Posting pics on this or anyothersites

classyarizonawife said:
I've received several requests to reveal photos of myself here. Is that safe to do? Don't people worry about themselves being ******* to the public? I'm 5'3", 110#, auburn hair, hazel eyes, 34B-23-36. Does that help? I'd probably love the attention of public ********, but might regret the consequences.

When I first became involved in IR sex I was afraid of posting pictures too. Then my Ex husband said something to me that made sense and now I do not worry about my pics showing me either naked, scantily clad or having sex with a black man or young man. He said that if someone sees my photo on a site like this and I want to not admit anything all I have to do is say something like " what are you talking about" or if he say mentions a sex site he saw my pic on " You look at that kind of flith!" That makes them squirm and stop dead in there tracks. Most guys do not want there girlfreinds, kids, or wife to know they are into this. And if its a man who I find interesting I will talk with him and perhaps agree to get with him. In a picture everyone can look like you, heck there are some ads and pics I have seen in here and other places I would swear are me and they aren't! Besides it pays as they say to advertise if you really want to meet a variety of sexy black men both young and older ones

Reactions: Erinwhitemom

Users who are viewing this thread