• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Older couple

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
I like the idea of a couple in their late 20's being dominated by a couple in their late 30's to late 40's. The older couple would be from a wealthier background and consider themselves much better than the younger couple. The female of the younger couple would be especially in admiration of the older women, and how confident she was, how sexy she looked in her nice clothes, always looking good, her nice house, the expensive car she drove.

The older couple would befriend the younger couple with the intention of dominating them. Then they would share the younger couple with their friends.

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
Nice pics. I'm a cuck wannabe who doesn't have a black fantasy like most but that still made me ahrd.

I have never equated domination or servitude with what I like to call "wife-sharing". I like for everyone to be having a very good time.

The times that my wife and I have met with one other men, I have so greatly enjoyed watching as he fucked her, ramming his prick up into "my" pussy.

I do so enjoy letting other men fuck my wife, and it is even better when I am there to watch and urge him on. I love the moment when she has undressed and is standing there naked before another men. Then I say to him, with all the sincerity I can muster, "Go ahead, Joe! Fuck my wife!"

What man wouldn't like to hear those words spoken by another men: "Fuck my wife!!"

Users who are viewing this thread