• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Older Gent - Needs Wife Fucked!

• Thread starterwannab
  • Start date

wannab

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2010
Hi... I need to see my wife get fucked... She is 55 and STILL hot... loves being eaten and is multi-orgasmic... I can't keep up and want to see her satisfied. Can you please help me.

She is a "good wife"... would NEVER go for it - but I have her talking about another cock in her fantasies and when she is hot and cumming.

I'm sure you will find some takers, especially if she is as hot as you say she is. Why don't you post some pics of her to sweeten the pot. That generally helps your chances, especially in the wife pics section.

Older Gent Needs Help...

TexasCuck said:
I'm sure you will find some takers, especially if she is as hot as you say she is. Why don't you post some pics of her to sweeten the pot. That generally helps your chances, especially in the wife pics section.

OK... thanks for input... as you can tell, I'm new to this and am attaching a pic of "the good wife", fully clothed... Once again, she's not into this - YET! But I am hoping with some encouragement, she'll enjoy this as much as I do!

Attachments

• debs (2).jpg
    debs (2).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3,203
wannab said:
OK... thanks for input... as you can tell, I'm new to this and am attaching a pic of "the good wife", fully clothed... Once again, she's not into this - YET! But I am hoping with some encouragement, she'll enjoy this as much as I do!

Not bad at all, but then again I appreciate mature women more than some. :)

Where are you?

Appreciated

Your honesty is appreciated and I would like to be a part of this if we live in the same city. Otherwise I just be wasting your time

Where do you live?

Please Encourage Her!

Thanks for the nice responses... I'm attaching another pic - after she had a few drinks and wasn't in that "nice wife" mode.

As I get more courage and encouragement from folks out there, I'll try and get some pics of her when she's "in heat".

I have her shaving her pussy bare for me - but again, she is very reluctant to as I put it - "show off a little bit and let them see what you have".

The thing that drives me crazy is that I KNOW she would like it - if I could only get her to try it as she is very hot and gets wet the minute I go down on her and cums quickly for me...

If some of the responses are positive about her, I'll show her and maybe get her interested in showing and sharing a bit more.... Remember - she is "the good wife" - mother of two grown boys and "respectable"... Just happens to be very sexual and horny - but unfortunately - right now that's just "for me' as she says.

Attachments

• Debs2.jpg
    Debs2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2,104
Good!

wannab said:
Thanks for the nice responses... I'm attaching another pic - after she had a few drinks and wasn't in that "nice wife" mode.

As I get more courage and encouragement from folks out there, I'll try and get some pics of her when she's "in heat".

I have her shaving her pussy bare for me - but again, she is very reluctant to as I put it - "show off a little bit and let them see what you have".

The thing that drives me crazy is that I KNOW she would like it - if I could only get her to try it as she is very hot and gets wet the minute I go down on her and cums quickly for me...

If some of the responses are positive about her, I'll show her and maybe get her interested in showing and sharing a bit more.... Remember - she is "the good wife" - mother of two grown boys and "respectable"... Just happens to be very sexual and horny - but unfortunately - right now that's just "for me' as she says.

Being a good wife makes it more appealing
Where are you located?

Sophisticated lady

Wow your wife is a beautiful and classy lady. Yes, no doubt about is she is hot! She may be the "good wife" but if you give me enough ******** to her, I will seduce her as you watch. See her resistance wane; watch in awe as her animal lust takes over and she becomes a slut wife.

Where are you located?

wifepleaser2007

Love the comments about seducing my "good wife". I agree that it always makes it more appealing to most of us. Maybe it's the challenge for us. The "classy", "beautiful" and "looks great" comments about her WITH clothes ON makes me want to show her this and encourage her to show more - show what she has underneath those clothes to this appreciative audience.

Thanks... Please keep the comments coming. She is a bit insecure with her age and being only with me for so long... Remember - she plays "the good wife" role to all her friends - BUT she IS A HOTTIE that can suck dick like any ***** and will cum for you and moan for you just by playing with her tits and eating her...

Doubt if I'll ever get her to be taken by someone else - but it's always a nice thought and I swear - she would love it - if only she'd relax and feel good about herself... AGAIN - appreciate the nice comments - I plan to let her see that guys still think she's sexy and would love to fuck her!

By the way, we're in Texas... but this thing will take a lot of time to develop since she is not into this yet - just a fantasy for her - but it has to start somewhere!

Guys,

If you r in chicago... I can have your wife..she needs a man who can be discreet and take care of her needs

Ron

Lovely looking lady with a great smile from what I can see :) She's got nothing to worry about as long as care in the choice of partners, etc, is taken.

wannab said:
BUT she IS A HOTTIE that can suck dick like any ***** and will cum for you and moan for you just by playing with her tits and eating her...

OK - that is hot - you've got me thinking about her mouth, and her boobs. You've got a number of men thinking about that - so she could imagine how much 'effect' she is having on male 'members' across the world.

wannab said:
if only she'd relax and feel good about herself...

Easier said than done I'm afraid. Many women seem to disregard their hosts of charms to pick on something that THEY think is a 'bad point'. Hopefully she will someday hear the Male perspective and have her self-criticism changed :)

Easier said than done I'm afraid. Many women seem to disregard their hosts of charms to pick on something that THEY think is a 'bad point'. Hopefully she will someday hear the Male perspective and have her self-criticism changed...
WOW greymaster...so True!!! T.

Thanks for feedback... DO I share with wife now - let her know she still has it and can get men turned on?

I think she'd like to know that... BUT - might be pissed off at me for sharing a pic and having strangers talk about her without HER knowledge. Hopefully she's take it as a compliment and it would make her feel good about herself and sexy - not just with ME... but herself.

Thoughts appreciated and I'll keep you posted... I know it turns me on... hopefully it will turn her on!

Thanks

Hands up who understands the female mind and how they will react to things? Yep! None of us :D

I think I'd take this as feedback for YOU to give you confidence in talking to her and maybe convincing her to let you show her off. There may be slightly less chance of her wandering around the town wearing testicle shaped earrings :D

Progress!!!

Thanks greymaster and others for the feedback..."I think I'd take this as feedback for YOU to give you confidence in talking to her and maybe convincing her to let you show her off. There may be slightly less chance of her wandering around the town wearing testicle shaped earrings"

I have been working her pretty hard and attaching a pic hoping you guys enjoy. Tonight I am hoping I can take her to a hotel bar and have her sit by herself and order a drink... She is a nervous wreck and very insecure and might not do it for me just yet... But she said she didn't want toi disappoint me and will think about it.

Appreciate comments and suggestions to keep moving forward and turning her into my Hotwife!

Attachments

• Deb1.jpg
    Deb1.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 998
She gets my vote, that pussy looks GOOD!!

What a nice nude pussy. She should be proud of it. (Good legs too, by the look of it)

Glad we could help, and just take things one step at a time. This should be for your own enjoyment (the pair of you), and the excitement it generates. No pushing! ;)

Thanks guys for comments... Ran into a snag last week as she got nervous and pissed off at me and said she would NOT go to a bar alone to meet some guys! All the progress that I was making was damaged a bit... NEED to go slow and remember it needs to be ALL ABOUT HER!!!
Taking a step back and will slow down a bit as Greymaster suggests - and try not to overlook the good progress and fun we have had over the past 2 months!

she does have a nice pussy ..... the thing is when she does this she will realize sex with others is fun and u will have her flowing with cum .... then u may want to stop. She won't.

Users who are viewing this thread